• Arrogant is not the correct word choice. She clearly stated that she had other priorities and wanted to be sure that she was able to give all of her effort and energy to the program if she was indeed going to make a push for Rio and not do it half-heartedly. To me, that's indicative of someone who is mature and considerate of others. With her taking this summer off to focus on other areas of her life, other players will get the opportunity to train and travel.

DihArnone, if you think Larson is "extremely arrogant" I would hate to think how you would describe players from Brazil.

Can you explain yourself? Why do you think brazilian players are arrogant?

• Totally agree, she's doing really good job in NT and as everyone she also needs some time off. I don't really understand why she's arrogant, she only wants to focus on other important things in her life. Talking about age, one player wants to play longer in NT like Scott-Aruda, other wants to have a child or knows that she won't be so much determined as she was earlier and gives up. It depends on a player, not everyone wants to be in NT till 35 or longer. About playing in Russia, Jordan throughout these years got used to mentality and culture there and she probably likes it ^^ 4 years in Russia for a foreigner exactly is a quite long time there :)

Wait a sec.. nobody here said anything abut her year off, at least not me. All I said was about Rio 2016. Yes she deserves a year off, I said that too.. and I know how important and great athlete she is.. I just said I thin she should be with the USA NT for Rio 2016.. nothing more..

• It's not about anyone from 2013 roster, but anyway...

Today Tayyiba Haneef-Park gave birth to her second child, Tayani Jazmine Park :flower: All the best for them!!

• It's not about anyone from 2013 roster, but anyway...

Today Tayyiba Haneef-Park gave birth to her second child, Tayani Jazmine Park :flower: All the best for them!!

I didnt even know she was pregnant again..hehehe...thanks for the info Laura! ^^ Wishing Haneef the best.

• You don't follow her on twitter? :lol: She posted a photo on instagram yesterday (and automatically on tt), that has showed her already in the hospital. I remember some of her photos in the dresses and her comments about getting a bigger and bigger belly, heheh.

• You don't follow her on twitter? :lol: She posted a photo on instagram yesterday (and automatically on tt), that has showed her already in the hospital. I remember some of her photos in the dresses and her comments about getting a bigger and bigger belly, heheh.

I follow to many people on twitter..I guess I miss some ( in this case a lot from a long time) posts.. :lol:

• hey guys do you know when will foluke, larson and harmotto join the team ?

are they play the final round ?

• hey guys do you know when will foluke, larson and harmotto join the team ?

are they play the final round ?

I think Larson and Akinradewo will join the team to play NORCECA Championship. Im not sure..but I saw them tlaking on twitter...so I guess that is what they were talking about. They are not in WGP list.

• Larson will not play in WGP, but she will play in NORCECA. It is being held about 80km from her home town, and she has been making media appearances to help sell tickets.

• Dani Scott will also come back to the team for NORCECA. And btw Dani, if anyone is interested, here's a long interview with her, that I made a week before WGP (looks nice via google translator). She's one of the most inspiring players ever. Her passion and love for volleyball is just amazing. And it's wonderful to hear how she talks about the USA team and the work they all do there. It just made me love USA NT even more.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…erzam+jeszcze+zdoby%C4%87

(If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask)

• Dani Scott will also come back to the team for NORCECA. And btw Dani, if anyone is interested, here's a long interview with her, that I made a week before WGP (looks nice via google translator). She's one of the most inspiring players ever. Her passion and love for volleyball is just amazing. And it's wonderful to hear how she talks about the USA team and the work they all do there. It just made me love USA NT even more.

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…erzam+jeszcze+zdoby%C4%87

(If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask)

She got divorced?! I didn't know that

• Yeah, apparently she did.I was surprised as well. You know some time ago I noticed that when USAV was writing about their players, upcoming matches and so an, they did write Danielle Scott, not Scott-Arruda. The same goes for her profile on USAV website.

• Another thing I noticed at the games was Alisha's great defense! She has been working very hard you can see that and she was digging balls all over the court.. an there were so very strong spikes which usually when someone's dig them go into the audience because they are too strong but Glass kept them in play! Great Alisha

• And speaking of Alisha, here's great interview with her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad_JSpShzjY&feature=youtu.be

I love the part about fear and reaching goals: "you can't be afraid (...) it's all about defining your goals and being able to say that aloud and go after it. (...) if you're willing to say what you really want and risk for it, that's what is the best" :obey:

• Its funny, if you follow the other interviews, like Alisha also Gubbemeyer said Christa Harmotto was her inspiration. ^^

Christa must be an incredible human being for what I can notice, very ddicated to her work and her teammates.

This US team seems to has really special group of people. :heart:

• Its funny, if you follow the other interviews, like Alisha also Gubbemeyer said Christa Harmotto was her inspiration. ^^

Really? I have to check it out :)

• Another thing I noticed at the games was Alisha's great defense! She has been working very hard you can see that and she was digging balls all over the court.. an there were so very strong spikes which usually when someone's dig them go into the audience because they are too strong but Glass kept them in play! Great Alisha

Alisha is on a very good track, she is both good digger and blocker besides her setting skills. Thanks to her and Lloyd, USA won't have any trouble on setter position in Rio :box: I am so jealous of USA NT's wide player pool :obey: Every olympic cycle they manage to rise some unknown player into super stars in a few years :white:

• Alisha is on a very good track, she is both good digger and blocker besides her setting skills. Thanks to her and Lloyd, USA won't have any trouble on setter position in Rio :box: I am so jealous of USA NT's wide player pool :obey: Every olympic cycle they manage to rise some unknown player into super stars in a few years :white:

They have really good searching system, choosing the best players from universities :teach: thanks to this we have players like A. Glass, Hooker, Akinradewo or Larson after Beijing (OG 2008] and now Hill or Murphy after London (OG 2012). Meanwhile others like Harmotto, Lloyd, Fawcett, Newcombe, Faucette, Gibbemeyer were also announced successfully in international volleyball ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game