Italian NT 2013

• Thanks dear! :flower:

Sooo, according to this: Only one player having previously played for another national team of the same age category can be a part of a team, for a given event. Indre should play without any restrictions as she has never played for Lithuania NT. Interesting.

• Who are Alberti and Balboni?

Alberti was 3rd MB in the team that won JuniorWCH two years ago.
    Balboni was Pavia's setter in A1 last year, and Foppa's second setter this year.

These two players are in NT only because of Under23 WCH. They won't take part to ECH.

• Alberti was 3rd MB in the team that won JuniorWCH two years ago.
    Balboni was Pavia's setter in A1 last year, and Foppa's second setter this year.

These two players are in NT only because of Under23 WCH. They won't take part to ECH.

Thanks for info :drink:

I remember the starters were;

Camera-Diouf
    Pisani-Bertone
    Bosetti-Baggi
    Zardo

Bianchini and Alberti were all back-up players right? Do you know why Baggi and Scarabelli are out? Didn't they have good seasons or any injuries?

• Yes Baggi was starter in the finals because Scarabelli got seriously injured, and it seems she is not fully recovered since then yet :S She is a great talent and I hope she can come back soon!
    About Baggi I just know she was in B1 this season...she seemed very promising so I don't know why she didn't find any A2 team ?(
    Bianchini and Alberti were back-ups, right! They had good season in A2.

• Guess who won the XVII INTERNATIONAL AWARD “FAIR PLAY” :whistle:

http://www.vivovolley.net/2013…io-trsmessa-da-rai-sport/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Who voted?

I don't know

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Who voted?

Barbolini, Gioli and Del Core.

• Barbolini, Gioli and Del Core.

You ALL guys have annoyed me TOO MUCH with this "story". :thumbdown: You should stop once for all!

• Barbolini, Gioli and Del Core.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

You ALL guys have annoyed me TOO MUCH with this "story". :thumbdown: You should stop once for all!

But something must be in this story, everyone knows it :lol: and you are sometimes also rude for others, especially in moments when someone writes not so pleasant replies about Leo or Lindsay :hit:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• But something must be in this story, everyone knows it and you are sometimes also rude for others, especially in moments when someone writes not so pleasant replies about Leo or Lindsay

No offending, but It's so true. I'm not against Lo bianco, but wouldn't be surprised if all the stories are true.

• I am not rude! I am very polite and I NEVER insult members of the forum even though they said rude things about the players. I always try to ba as kind as I can and I respect everyone of you out here, but sometimes you are very boring!

• I am not rude! I am very polite and I NEVER insult members of the forum even though they said rude things about the players. I always try to ba as kind as I can and I respect everyone of you out here, but sometimes you are very boring!

Loca, I think you're a sweet girl. But are you sure about what wrote? Try to remember what you said when some guys wrote not really good things about Lo bianco and Berg. I remember you said "F*ck you" once when somebody said Berg is fat. I'm not forcing you try think back, but thinking of what you've done is pretty effective, trust me.

• No offending, but It's so true. I'm not against Lo bianco, but wouldn't be surprised if all the stories are true.

We spoke about it some time ago, we have no proof, we don't know whether this story is true or not and maybe we'll never know.. So, I think you should stop speaking about it!

• Loca, I think you're a sweet girl. But are you sure about what wrote? Try to remember what you said when some guys wrote not really good things about Lo bianco and Berg. I remember you said "F*ck you" once when somebody said Berg is fat. I'm not forcing you try think back, but thinking of what you've done is pretty effective, trust me.

I have to study, I have no time to spend with you here. I can only say that was the first and last time I wrote such think and I did it because it is just not fair what he/she said (I don't even remember who wrote it) because it was a lie and it is not true. I ended up the story with some picture I posted just to show it was not true. You can think what you want about me, I don't care... But when you say not true think about people, I HAVE to express my opinion to show you the truth. Now I have to go... bye!

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• We spoke about it some time ago, we have no proof, we don't know whether this story is true or not and maybe we'll never know.. So, I think you should stop speaking about it!

How could you say we have no proof? Every single setter able to take her place in starting six has been banned from NT!

MAURIZIA CACCIATORI? Banned. FRANCESCA FERRETTI? Banned.

Italy back up setters in the last years: Sangiuliano, Dall'Igna, Rondon. No one of these had/has even the skills to be NT players.

After Piccinini left Bergamo, the president of the club talked about Lo Bianco and her being boss in NT beside to Gioli... Everybody knows.

And we are not blaming you for this, we are blaming Lo Bianco!