Serbia NT 2013

• I'm sad that we haven' seen Maja in a some of the worlds best clubs for a long time... has she played in CEV CL? I wanna see her in some top club.. she certainly is one of worlds best setters..

Of course she has. She played in Jesi 08-09, and in ECZ 09-10 season.

• @Emil_niklas, I think Jesi played Challenge cup which they won that season.

This is wide roster for this year WGP:

S: Ognjenović, Živković, Raonić, Mirković

OPP: Brakočević, Bjelica, Bošković :obey:

L: Ćebić, Popović, Majstorović

MB: Krsmanović, Rašić, Ninković, Veljković, Stevanović

OH: Nikolić, Molnar, Mihajlović, Malešević, Malagurski, Lazarević, Buša

No Blagojević again :roll:

• Where is Klisura? Is she injured again? And why isn't Aleksandra Cveticanin in any roster? I think she is talented OH, her level is certainly as Kecman's.. although I prefer Ljubica :rose:

Sara was injured during the play offs, but I don't know if she recovered :S .I think Terzic is not satisfied with her improvement, cause she played for senior NT in 2011, and wasn't on the wide list in 2012, while e.g Ana Lazarevic was although Klisura had little better season.
    Cveticanin is in B team who plays Euroleague, along with Kecman

• Sara was injured during the play offs, but I don't know if she recovered :S .I think Terzic is not satisfied with her improvement, cause she played for senior NT in 2011, and wasn't on the wide list in 2012, while e.g Ana Lazarevic was although Klisura had little better season.
    Cveticanin is in B team who plays Euroleague, along with Kecman

Sometimes I can't understand Terzic.. Sara was the BOMB of Serbia juniors and youth.. even better than Bjelica.. However I also don't understand bringing Starovic to the Olympics for example when she is so not NT material... It was obvious Serbia has no chance (with all their injured players, not that they are not good) so Bjelica could've got the experience and improve.. Now Jasna is playing as a libero.. you know why? I know she played as a libero in Rabita some matches, but then Silvia was injured...

• I agree with you, he has some really weird decisions. About Jasna, I really don't know, maybe because Cebic and Popovic didn't play long time, he wanted a sort of back-up for them if they don't get in the form in the right time, but why then he hadn't call Rosic.. :S

• God... :aww: I hate it when players get injuried just right before the season starts. Get well soon, Stefana!!!!

• Again ? :thumbdown: poor Stefana ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• One OH will be cut from the team for the first weekend of Grand Prix.
    I don't know if it's related to that, but Jelena Nikolic is no longer the captain of the Serbian NT, as according to Terzic, she didn't fulfill some of the duties of the captain. So, perhaps it will be her.
    Be it as it may, Maja Ognjenovic is the captain now.

• One OH will be cut from the team for the first weekend of Grand Prix.
    I don't know if it's related to that, but Jelena Nikolic is no longer the captain of the Serbian NT, as according to Terzic, she didn't fulfill some of the duties of the captain. So, perhaps it will be her.
    Be it as it may, Maja Ognjenovic is the captain now.

:what:

Interesting...Nikolic is one of the players who has worked the longest with Terzic without having conflicts with him (at least as far as I can remember), so I wonder what "duties" she didn't fulfill...

It surely doesn't belong here, but I recently noticed it by chance on FIVB site: Aneta Havlickova is now captain of Czech NT. Didn't it use to be Havelkova? She also didn't "fulfill her duties"? :roll:

• :what:

Interesting...Nikolic is one of the players who has worked the longest with Terzic without having conflicts with him (at least as far as I can remember), so I wonder what "duties" she didn't fulfill...

Exactly. She's always been known as his "pet", so this is very surprising.

In other news, Terzic is very satisfied with how the preparations went and players' form. Much to surprise of Ognjenovic, who commented than she's not used to hearing words of praise from the coach. :D

• :what:

It surely doesn't belong here, but I recently noticed it by chance on FIVB site: Aneta Havlickova is now captain of Czech NT. Didn't it use to be Havelkova? She also didn't "fulfill her duties"? :roll:

Havelkova isn't in roster for first weekend in WGP maybe that's the reason why Havlickova became captain :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sanja Malagurski is the player who won't travel to Santo Domingo.
    I think it's a bad sign, I'm starting to get worried about her future. :(

I love Sanja, she is young and has great potential, but at this point, you know her being injured and not in her best form right now, Serbia does not need her neither as OPP or attacking OH.. There is Brakocevic and Bjelica :super: and as for the OH there is MIhajlovic and Nikolic as attacking OH.. so I sorry too but it's the way it is

• I understand. Brakocevic, Bjelica and Mihajlovic did excellent in the friendlies against Bulgaria so they definitely can contribute more than Sanja at the moment, and we need a receiving OH on the team as well, so it makes sense that she would be out for now... But she's barely played for almost two years now and she really needs to get back into game, the longer it takes, the more difficult it will be for her.

• Sanja in Brazil will improve your physical form and it will be grand pro your future (as with Picci)