2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Yes she did, in some of the Kazan-Moscow matches last year and two years ago she was just as bad as Gamova, and today she was even worse :thumbdown: That ball towards the end of the 4th set when she blocked Ninkovic and yelled right in her face, it was like watching Mireya in the 96 Atlanta semifinal all over again :white:

My mistake: I meant she never acted like that far from Kazan and Gamova. I know what happens every times Kazan meets Moscow and I'm not suprised Moscow won for once Goncharova and Kosheleva ignored the drama queen and her screams.

Gamova is the strongest player from her team to 99% of the people, to me she's the weakest link in her team: it is all about her there, she calls for all the sets, she's dominant to her mates, she's nasty to her opponents, she does too many things during a match definitely, but the most important aspect is when she collapses, then she brings her team down with her; you can't never know what she's gonna do during an important match, what attitude or humor she has; I prefer a less powerfull spiker, but mentally regular player to her, no doubt. 2 years ago semifinal against Fenerbahce clearle showed what I mean: Larson took the team on her shoulder, while the drama queen's bad humor collapsed it in the same time.

• You seemed surprised with the way Gamova nd Larson acted today. But I think they act that idiotic pretty often now, don't they? Maybe not that high emotions, but pretty close to it. I'm not surprised at all seeing this today. Gamova is always being let off with this behavior. I can understand in Russia she's such a star, but referees from Europe surely got to take actions. I personally have no doubts that she will return to NT for Rio games (at least will try her hardest to get the place). With her behavior nowdays I wonder what reception from Brazilian crowd will she get)))

That would be amazing: I can't wait to see all the europeans championships medalists quit the NT because the drama queen wants her place on court back. They should. It doesn't surprise me a lot they won easily the gold medal once she was out of NT. Kosheleva and Goncharova stayed at home when Miss Sokolova wanted to play at the Grand Champions Cup, right? I'm sure they could do the same again. :D

• Well at least cannes won one set playing quite good. i think the main différence between the two teams is that Vakif players are physicaly stronger. They are tall, they spike hard, they have strong serves. They are really good in block and it makes things really easyer in défense. It was too much for cannes tonight. But if next week they serve better and have les errors on passing (18 tonight!!!) i still think they can disturb Vakif.

• Well at least cannes won one set playing quite good. i think the main différence between the two teams is that Vakif players are physicaly stronger. They are tall, they spike hard, they have strong serves. They are really good in block and it makes things really easyer in défense. It was too much for cannes tonight. But if next week they serve better and have les errors on passing (18 tonight!!!) i still think they can disturb Vakif.

Cannes' OHs were this time the weakest links of team - Bokan with 18% (2/11) spike, 23/32 reception and 5 passing errors, while Yaneva received better, but she had 3 passing errors and 28% (5/18] spike. But the record holder in terms of reception was Deborah Ortschitt - Libero with 7 reception errors :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• I wonder why Arcangeli was on bench. She's one of the most underrated liberos we have. She had an amazing level, expecially when she had the possibility to play (and win) Champions Leagues and CEV Cups. After her pregnancy she came back not as strong as before, but still on very high level.

• Gamova maybe is a kind of psychopat I think...and have always thought considering her behaviour towards team mates like Goncharova (NT), opponents like Rahimova, Neslihan... and a very arrogant and dry attitude towards fans and journalists, well people overall...and her overall attitude to even her teammates is so rough and dominant I think.

• I can't believe the referee did not react AT ALL to Larson screaming in Ninkovic's face!! That should have been red!!!

Yes, that was a glaring no-call. Probably because of the score he did not want to be accused of any more favoritism to Volero at that critical moment. But as I was watching it, I was thinking, someone help that referee find his balls! :aww:

• there you go again with problem with Volero owner, somebody invested his own money in the club, while Omsk, Kazan, Moscow, Rabita, Azerrail, even Cannes gets a lot money from city budgetand this teams are spending money from government budget, meaning from taxes that people are paying. Can you imagine this couple millions that goes to Kazan, Rabita etc that is invested in community.
    If Volero owner didn't spend his money in volleyball we will all be deprived for top volleyball match tonight!

I wasn't going anywhere with it. Yes, I would like Volero club to never exist and I have no sympathies to them whatsoever. You can think differently, let's not dwell on this.

• That would be amazing: I can't wait to see all the europeans championships medalists quit the NT because the drama queen wants her place on court back. They should. It doesn't surprise me a lot they won easily the gold medal once she was out of NT. Kosheleva and Goncharova stayed at home when Miss Sokolova wanted to play at the Grand Champions Cup, right? I'm sure they could do the same again. :D

I feel Kosha-Goncha has less trouble with Gamova playing than with Sokolova. But anyway if this situation occurs it can only bring bad results.

• Yes guys. I was writing all throughout the match about Kazan's behavior.. I am very disappointed with Larson.. there is no explanation for arguing with the referee (she's not a captain, although the ref made some wrong calls) she argued with Volero's coach :white: I mean who does that... the coach was calling for a 4th ball and Larson was saying something to him... she screamed over the net.. and nobody from Volero provoked her as Goncharova did.. And I can't even speak about Gamova's attitude. She's always behaving like that even in NT, she a great player but I really dislike her

• after first matches of playoff 6, the picture of f4 seems to look like VB-EcV and Kazan- Rabıta..
    i think Kazan is very close to making f4..EcV seems to make it.....i dont know why but i think EcV has been playing better at away matches and this could not mean that they will play better at home so it could be a tough battle btw EcV and Omicka at home.
    im cautious about Cannes-Vb... i think VB will make it but Cannes is playing its best at home...i remember the matches two years ago...sure VB is better team now than two years ago but they have to show this at away match as well.

for a probable VB-EcV semi final..EcV must preparar Havelkova or Wang instead of Senna...otherwise :wavy: again.. i would like EcV to make final in case of a probable VB-EcV semi final.

• btw..Kenia's performance against Kazan very disappointing looking at the stats...

Notice that she was main serve target, because of that she couldn't focus on spiking and because of that her efficiency was significantly lower than in previous matches, what is of course a disappointment, but she didn't receive as often as yesterday.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Notice that she was main serve target, because of that she couldn't focus on spiking and because of that her efficiency was significantly lower than in previous matches, what is of course a disappointment, but she didn't receive as often as yesterday.

Also her reception yesterday was not bad.. so I don't think her performance was a disaster overall

• Sorry for :offtopic: I really liked live music from Zurich between the sets. Gracheva said that the singer was American MB ex-Volero player, who switched to be professional singer. Who is she? I didn't know the story. She has a beautiful voice.

• Sorry for :offtopic: I really liked live music from Zurich between the sets. Gracheva said that the singer was American MB ex-Volero player, who switched to be professional singer. Who is she? I didn't know the story. She has a beautiful voice.

She is Norisha Campbell
    http://www.cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=16553

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: