2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• :lol:
    unfair for EcV... :teach:
    but i can understand you..bcz i had thought the same for Italian teams in f4 years ago.. :win:

Ecz should also find in F4 if Omichka doesn't surprise us today :whistle: then in semis Vakif should win it :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i think they were talking about 3rd point of Vakif got by Gözde in tie break...she got the point then a scream and gazing at the opponents long....kind of provocating..

Yes I know what they are talking about.. but as you said it's provoking not being rude and unprofessional!!! So much different.. Freya takes a point and runs all over the court and then she hugs every teammate.. that would prove me for ex.. and is it rude?! It is not.. so as I said there is a tight limit between these 2 and Gozde did not cross it!

• Yes I know what they are talking about.. but as you said it's provoking not being rude and unprofessional!!! So much different.. Freya takes a point and runs all over the court and then she hugs every teammate.. that would prove me for ex.. and is it rude?! It is not.. so as I said there is a tight limit between these 2 and Gozde did not cross it!

Yes I know what they are talking about.. but as you said it's provoking not being rude and unprofessional!!! So much different.. Freya takes a point and runs all over the court and then she hugs every teammate.. that would prove me for ex.. and is it rude?! It is not.. so as I said there is a tight limit between these 2 and Gozde did not cross it!

you wanted the vid about Gözde ..i wrote about the position...you can see what she did watching third points of tie break..

i like passionate players ...my rules :no scream against opponent's faces,no dirty words,no dirty gestures, then do what ever you want!

• Omichka :down: What a poor game by Russian team :mad: Mammadova after 1st set 1/13... So many mistakes by every player :|

They were so bad during these games, I felt sick watching them playing. Everyone is bad, but it really hurts the team when the setter is just the worst of her kind. Conegliano surely could put a better fight, it's a shame they didn't make it.

• Congratulations Eczacibasi ! :) Finally they will play in Final Four !
    Team looks very stable and balanced this season, Neslihan and Esra are really in a good shape, especially Esra she has amazing season so far ! All players do good job, every position seems to be really balanced and well working this season. I hope in Final Four they will show their best, especially in a semifinal match with Vakifbank, I believe they can beat them and hope they will, after this important semifinal everything will be possible. Congrats again :flower: :super:

• Stats
    Usic again didn't disappoint team :thumbup: of course Neslihan as leader, this time Esra had the worst stats, though she was main receiver. Omichka was so ridiculous to watch, it's hard to find a leader, maybe Carillo but also she had poor numbers. Even Kutyukova played weaker as always, while Mammadova was so horrible and we could see Fateeva who was bad as always :rolll:

F4 as expected:
    Ecz - Vakif
    Rabita - Dinamo

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats EcV :super:
    Omicka doesnt have enough team play for this level.sorry for Mammadova..she used to look way better in Russian league....bad for her not to show her real game in semi final.

for VB-EcV : EcV could beat VB if they'll (vb) play as they played against Cannes.....if VB doesnt increase its levele till f4 then everthing is possiple.

for Kazan - Rabıta : i havent watched Rabıta this season.. no match of them...i dont have any opinion about this series

• Congratulations Eczacibasi ! :) Finally they will play in Final Four !
    Team looks very stable and balanced this season, Neslihan and Esra are really in a good shape, especially Esra she has amazing season so far ! All players do good job, every position seems to be really balanced and well working this season. I hope in Final Four they will show their best, especially in a semifinal match with Vakifbank, I believe they can beat them and hope they will, after this important semifinal everything will be possible. Congrats again :flower: :super:

:rolll: :thumbsup:

• Rabita ... the team we didn't see since several months ....
    Can Rabita make it :sos:

• Congratulations for Eczacibasi. I didn't watch the 3rd set but for me the best player was Neslihan, Senna Usic did a great job today, i don't know why no one talk about her when she did well X( .
    On the other side, Omichka was very cold, i'm accepting that they can't receive, but today they could not spike, block, serve well. Mammadova, no comment about her preformance today.
    I don't know why but i think Rabita last year was stronger with Montano, Foluke.... for me hosting the final four is a disadvantage for Rabita this year, the team need to play more matches to prepare well for the final four, now we are in the 2nd part of the season and they played just 6 matches in the league :aww: (16 for Eczacibasi and vakif, 11 for Kazan).Vakif is ready, Eczacibasi is ready, Kazan is ready, i don't know what about rabita :?: Also the decision of an Azeri coach didn't convinced me.
    Good luck for Vakif, Eczacibasi, Kazan, Rabita. Maybe i will support Kazan and Eczacibasi this time :D

• The performance of mammadova is hardly surprising without taking into account blocking, receive etc. Even if we only concentrate on her attacking before the playoffs she was already playing at a mediocre level.

Senna as I said before is not bad (at least for this season) now as for the question why no one talks about her good performance well garay's performance is rarely talked about either so is poljak so there should be no problem with it.

• Both in Omsk and in Istanbul, omicka's block was not good. a short player like Esra had not had much difficulty getting points through omicka^s tall players' block. (sure credits to her) it was like that even serving well.
    Senna played well.EcV still could need Havelkova for better wing attack.

Wang should be prepared as Neslihan's back-up
    Havelkova-SEnna-ESra should be ready for f4..two of them will be on the court....Esra probably will be due to her reception.Maybe Micelli want a better block on the corners then Havelkova-Senna.EcV needs all players to be ready for f4..for setters i dont know Asuman played two good games.it will be Micelli's choice , Hanke or Asuman.Brazilian Andressa played well.comparing with Büşra, Andressa made difference in blocking for sure.its important.

• keyword: LATELY not always, not everyday not exactly next time :cheesy:

hey i remember someone said kazan will be destroyed by rabita but when i look at britnee cooper and cursty jackson they arent exactly the middles who can give fear to the opponents plus since the group stages ended rabita played very few games (3 in almost 2 months) if possible maybe even rourke and kasia will have a little bit of rust come f4 time.