Turkey NT 2013

• Is it only me that thinks Gizem is a bad libero? IMO she basically screwed up in wgp. Or maybe it's because I watched Castillo against Italy yesterday and compared to her, Gizem is a bad player. :mad:

She has never been a good receiver but she was a good digger. However she didnot manage to show this skill neither :down: she has injury on her leg, which might be reason for her bad performance :down:

• The problem isn't reception, it is Turkey's eternal problem blocking :roll: Turkey is good but not great , blocking is the main reason of this

Exactly! Best blockers of team are setter,opposite and spikers,it explains everything :aww: Italians criticize Mencarelli but he is a brave guy,even though he has couple of good MBs in his roster he prefers 19 years old Chirichella instead.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Exactly! Best blockers of team are setter,opposite and spikers,it explains everything :aww: Italians criticize Mencarelli but he is a brave guy,even though he has couple of good MBs in his roster he prefers 19 years old Chirichella instead.

This tIme I dis agree. Yes Turkish MBs are really weak is blocking but I especially focused on watching blocks today and Bahar did a great job. i also liked Busra even though she didnt produce enough points. both served great and were good in block. they were able to block parallel and most parts and left a small place to spikers to hit the ball. then its the job of defense to defend the ball however gizem couldnt defend any today! My favorites of today's game were Bahar, Nesli and Busra.

• So Guidetti is going to convert to islam or something ? I thought islamic women cant marry outside their faith.
    Anyway congrats to him she's really nice piece of a.. Sexiest girl on turkish team imo.

• Gizem wasn't good today, I definitely agree with you. But she was still the best of the team after Seda in this Grand Prix. She played in every single match this summer except yesterday's so she's a bit tired I guess. She also has a not-so-serious-injury.

• So Guidetti is going to convert to islam or something ? I thought islamic women cant marry outside their faith.
    Anyway congrats to him she's really nice piece of a.. Sexiest girl on turkish team imo.

Well it's not often that turkish women marry with a man from outside but there is no rule such as '' islamic women cant marry outside their faith. '' in islamic religion.Women lives in west are quite modern minded so it's normal.

• I think this guide will help a bit :lol:

Maiden Surname / Husband's Surname

Esra Gumus > Kirici
    Ozge Kirdar > Cemberci
    Gozde Kirdar > Sonsirma
    Neslihan Demir > Darnel > Demir (Divorced)
    Eda Erdem > Dündar
    Gizem Guresen > Karadayi
    Guldeniz Onal > Pasaoglu
    Naz Aydemir > Akyol
    Deniz Hakyemez > Cetinsarac
    Selime Ilyasoglu > Hot :lol:
    Gulden Kayalar > Kuzubasioglu
    Bahar Toksoy > Guidetti (Soon)
    Nilay Ozdemir > Benli > Ozdemir (Divorced)
    Elif Agca > Oner
    Gokcen Denkel > Zop
    Elif Onur > Basaran
    Ezgi Arslan> Guc
    Meryem Boz > Calik

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Nilay is divorced :teach:

Corrected ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is it true that Neriman is kicked out of NT? :white: :white: :white: :sos:

I have no idea :what: , she's among 15 players on list for ECH

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is it true that Neriman is kicked out of NT? :white: :white: :white: :sos:

I was curious about it and now I saw her in the photo of Galatasaray's preparation trainings :S

• :what: :what: :what: Maybe some older veterans ordered Barbolini to do so :hit:

The oldest one is Neslihan and the rest is around Neriman's age, also Barbolini is with team for short time, that's why I don't think anyone would have power to manipulate him :whistle: If it is true, it must be about her health