2013 Pan American Cup

• I guess USA, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico will reach the podium.

Brazil looks too young. Cuba lost players again. Argentina may be the outsider of the tournament, but is missing some players too

I'm huge fan of Puertorican volleyball: NT is not just missing Vilmarie Mojica, Stephanie Enright and Aurea Cruz; they miss too Sarai Alvarez, Deborah Seilhamer, Alexandra Oquendo...

• I guess USA, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico will reach the podium.

Brazil looks too young. Cuba lost players again. Argentina may be the outsider of the tournament, but is missing some players too

I'm huge fan of Puertorican volleyball: NT is not just missing Vilmarie Mojica, Stephanie Enright and Aurea Cruz; they miss too Sarai Alvarez, Deborah Seilhamer, Alexandra Oquendo...

Argentinia is playing with the Roster from 2012 and nobody important of them is missing. The changes in the roster started already in 2012, when f.e. Gildenberger retired or what ever happened to her National Team participation.

Puerto Rico is playing with the roster of the China Tournament, don`t know, if this will be the roster for the future or just still for this Tournament

• Argentina may be the outsider of the tournament, but is missing some players too

Who is missing in Argentina roster? From starting-six I see Gaido, Costiglione, Nizetich, Fernandez, Sosa, Fresco and Busquets... Moreover Boscacci may be important. Pinedo, Cossar or Carlotto - Argentina can play good without their. Pinedo and Carlotto usually were in bench ;)

Edit: @ up :thumbsup:

• Anyone has a link were the matches are broadcasted? The links on the previous site don´t seem to be working. At least for me.
    Thanks!

• Anyone has a link were the matches are broadcasted? The links on the previous site don´t seem to be working. At least for me.
    Thanks!

Unfortunetly I think there will be links only for Peru matches, that will be broadcasted by a local tv. Im afraid the other games wont have broadcast...at least I couldnt find anything so far...I hope Im wrong..hehehe would be nice to follow the matches.

• Stream for match DOM-BRA pleaseee :)

• BRA 25x21 DOM in the first set. Pretty impressive! :super:

• Is there a live stream for brazil's match?

• Pool A

Argentina - Puerto Rico 3-0 (25-23, 25-21, 25-15) : Stats
    United States - Trinidad & Tobago 3-0 (25-13, 25-12, 25-13) : Stats

Pool B

Peru - Costa Rica 3-0 (25-19, 25-18, 25-16)
    Cuba - Canada 3-2 (21-25, 20-25, 25-21, 25-20, 15-13)

Pool C

Colombia - Mexico 0-3 (18-25, 23-25, 16-25) : Stats
    Brazil - Dominican Republic 1-3 (25-21, 20-25, 21-25, 33-35) : Stats

• How many teams from each group will classify to the next round? Only 2 or 3?

• Who is missing in Argentina roster? From starting-six I see Gaido, Costiglione, Nizetich, Fernandez, Sosa, Fresco and Busquets... Moreover Boscacci may be important. Pinedo, Cossar or Carlotto - Argentina can play good without their. Pinedo and Carlotto usually were in bench ;)

Edit: @ up :thumbsup:

I made a mistake. Canada is missing some players. Most of all Sarah Pavan is not there...

• Impressive performance from Brazil junior team who somehow managed to give a seasoned dominican team a run for their money.
    Rosamaria and Gabi are showing to be in great shape towards the JWCH.
    Mexico is another junior team taking part of this tournament with the addition of Bricio who made a big impact during the last NCAA tournament playing for the USC Trojans. The impact was so big that many people were wondering if Karl could convince Bricio to get the US citizenship to play for USA NT. :white:
    Tonight it will be a good preview of Brazil and Mexico playing against each other in advance to their JWCH meeting in two weeks in Brno.

• I made a mistake. Canada is missing some players. Most of all Sarah Pavan is not there...

Sarah is in Europe for the beach volleyball Grand Slams, unfortunetely she lost today in The Netherlands...next week has Rome Grand Slam. She went quite well in Corrientes two weeks ago, she ended in 9th...not bad if you consider it was her debut in beach volleyball event from FIVB. who know.s.maybe she does has chances to reach Olympic Games in Rio. ^^

sorry the :offtopic:

• Argentina defeated easily Pto. Rico. That was a big surprise
    Dominican Republic almost lost the game against a junior squad. DR is playing with Binet as libero.
    Mexico, with Samantha Bricio, is strong. Today is Mexico vs Brazil and there will be not broadcasting =( Brazil and Mexico also are in the same group in U20WCH.

Peru, well, I don't like how they played. Maybe with the pass of the days, the game will improve...