2013 Pan American Cup

• System isn't complicated, I created him alone.

4 Teams from Norceca and 2 from CSV. If Brazil will be in Top 2 ok, if won't be will be 2 Teams from CSV plus Brazil with Wild Card which gives 3 Teams from CSV.

4 Teams from Norceca and 2 from CSV. If Brazil will be in Top 2 ok, if won't be will be 2 Teams from CSV plus Brazil with Wild Card which gives 3 Teams from CSV.

OK, so:
    - From CSV: Brazil, Argentina
    - From NORCECA: USA, Dominican Republic, A, B
    A,B - Canada/Cuba/Puerto Rico (2 fom 3)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Really good battle between Cuba and Argentina. The best match in this tournament, I think. Espescially first two sets - almost 0 stupid errors and equal, point for point game ;)
    Fresco end everything today :thumbsup: In 3rd set two genius change by Argentina's coach - Rizzo on serve = 1 ace and later Busquets on serve = 3 aces! :white:

joanamss - and who have harder group - Puerto or Canada? :thumbup: :mirror:

:lol: well, honestly I don't think that one result only is enough to define if a team is stronger or not than another, since volleyball is such dynamic sport, but ok, lets say PR group was harder...I still think they have team good enough to beat Argentina. ;) so I still think they could have done it.

Anyway...like I said previously I probably let my supportive feelings towards Canada get in the way of my judgement.. :D who never did that? :roll: I dont know..cause of Sarah, even if she decided not to play for Nt this season, I guess Id like to see Canada qualify to Grand Prix...and they would have already if it wasnt for this stupid rule :P ;)

No.
    Brazil is already qualified to WGP. No matter if they finish first or last. Brazil has and will always have one ticket to WGP (due to contract TV) and the second ticket is for Argentna.

Only two qualify from CSV. (Brazil and Argentina)

Now. Canada isn't qualify because they lost against U20 Brazil. If Cuba defeat Peru, and P. Rico defeat Canada. Cuba and Pto. Rico will qualify to WGP.
    If Peru defeat Cuba and Pto. Rico defeat Canada, The last ticket will be decided between Cuba and Canada.

• I think Frecuencia Latina will broadcast both semifinals. http://www.frecuencialatina.com/tvenvivo
    USA x Brazil is 20h (Lima time), is at 22h in Brazil, so 3 am CET I think. ;)

But their program shows Volei only at 16h & 18h, there's no game at 20h.
    http://www.frecuencialatina.com/programacion
    So I think they will only broadcast 1 semi between Argentina and Dominican Rep and also Peru's game against Cuba. Am I right, how do you think, Joana?

• But their program shows Volei only at 16h & 18h, there's no game at 20h.
    http://www.frecuencialatina.com/programacion
    So I think they will only broadcast 1 semi between Argentina and Dominican Rep and also Peru's game against Cuba. Am I right, how do you think, Joana?

uhm...now that you said it...indeed..there is what says in the site. :huh: I read their were going to broadcast both semifinals...so I dont know now..I guess we will have to wait. :( But I hope they do broadcast it.

• Yeah, from 2-6 to 14-6 on Bethania's serve. Impressive!

• In twitter, some players from US team wrote Frecuencia Latina will broadcast their semifinal..so fingers crossed. ^^

Indeed! How do you think, Brazilian youth team can cause any trouble to this US team?