2013 Pan American Cup

• Indeed! How do you think, Brazilian youth team can cause any trouble to this US team?

Uhm..I think Us team is better, definitely, and more experience, but, well, game is played on the court. ^^ I think it will all depend on how "agressive" Us team will play.

• It looks so clear to me who's playing in Europe on Argentina court side and who's not. Nizetich, Gaido and Sosa are traying to do something. The othres are a nightmare to me.

Castiglione is usually better than this. Most of all Argentina misses a good OH, who's able to both spike and pass. Gaido is passing good., but the others put allways Castiglione in troubles.

• I thought Argentina is better than that...they showed no resistance and made tons of simple mistakes. DOM played a very average game, not bad for sure but also nothing great, but they won without any trouble. Arias is on the way to become a dominating MB.

Castillo is definitely missed though :!: Binet is a "normal" libero but she has nothing of the confidence and sense for the game that Brenda displays on court.

• Good to see a game with our old rules 8o
    but the audience was very low :serve:
    No means to invite young people ?

• I thought Argentina is better than that...they showed no resistance and made tons of simple mistakes. DOM played a very average game, not bad for sure but also nothing great, but they won without any trouble. Arias is on the way to become a dominating MB.

Castillo is definitely missed though :!: Binet is a "normal" libero but she has nothing of the confidence and sense for the game that Brenda displays on court.

Of course she does, she is the best libero in the world.. and I agree about Arias.. imagine her and Akinradewo in one team :super: And

• What time is in Europe USA-Brazil match?

3:00 am CET :sleeping:

• So no sleep for me.. can you tell me whats there on Frecuencia Latina right now?? I'm not sure I'm watched the right channel

I'm not watching, but I guess it's Peru, because they're now playing with Cuba, it's 1-0 for Peru and we have second set(25-18, 8-12).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And now Cleger is playing great soo it's her time to defect from Cuba.. hahaha :D No really they have such great talented young players and if they change that stupid rule they'll be on the top of the world.. However I'd like to see Cleger and Giel in Europe!

• What happened with the stream? :mad:

• And now Cleger is playing great soo it's her time to defect from Cuba.. hahaha :D No really they have such great talented young players and if they change that stupid rule they'll be on the top of the world.. However I'd like to see Cleger and Giel in Europe!

cleger used to jump float. Now, she's jump serving.. so, she's trying to become the next Santos. However, I would prefer Giel to still be an MB if she goes to Europe. Hopefully. :wavy: