Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Because of important problems with family Dariusz Luks has broken contract with Pila's Club.

• New coach of PGNiG Nafta Piła became Wiesław Popik, was head coach in:
    - MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (5th in Plus Liga Kobiet 07/08]
    - Stal Mielec (9th in Plus Liga Kobiet 08/09 and kept place here after Play-Outs)
    - Budowlani Łódź (Polish Cup in 2010 and 4th in Plus Liga Kobiet 09/10)
    - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała in last season (4th)
    He was also assistant of Alojzy Świderek in Polish Female NT.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Round 2
    11.10 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 18:00
    12.10 KPS Chemik Police - PGNiG Nafta Piła 18:00
    12.10 Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław 18:00
    13.10 Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    14.10 Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 18:00 - Polsat Sport

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (14-25 22-25 25-23 17-25) MVP: Heike Beier stats - currently not available

Beier with 27 points 8o but opponent wasn't demanding at all :whistle:

• KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (14-25 22-25 25-23 17-25) MVP: Heike Beier stats - currently not available

Beier with 27 points 8o but opponent wasn't demanding at all :whistle:

Is this her personal record? :cup: Even in Italy I guess she never scored so many points in one match

• It MUST be her record :lol: :lol: :lol:
    But then, with a closer look at the stats it's not so impressive anymore. 9 of the points came from serve and block, and she attacked 55 balls in 4 sets, this is DEFINITELY her personal record :white: I wonder if Szymanska never watched Beier play before, because no setter in her right mind would give her so many balls, but looks like at least today it worked out.

By the way, Beier actually wanted to return to play in Dresden (her home club) this season and she told them already in January about it, but they never even answered her :white: And she played there many years before going to Italy, I'm surprised by their behaviour. But I think she made a good choice with Bielsko.

• It MUST be her record :lol: :lol: :lol:
    But then, with a closer look at the stats it's not so impressive anymore. 9 of the points came from serve and block, and she attacked 55 balls in 4 sets, this is DEFINITELY her personal record :white: I wonder if Szymanska never watched Beier play before, because no setter in her right mind would give her so many balls, but looks like at least today it worked out.

It worked out because on right wing at Bydgoszcz side was setter Savochkina, with only 166 cm ^^

• I just realized that It's a big shame that Orlenliga hadn't been started when I was in Poland :D I was in Wroclaw, Gdansk (Sopot) last week :rolleyes:

Speaking of Beier, I'm also very impressed by her 27 points. she's more or less like a second libero like Marcon and Molnar but it seems like she's been attacking quite well, even on ECH from some matches that I watched she attacked better than Brinker. I hope she keeps playing that way.

Sad to hear Martalek being injuried...hopefully she gets well soon and learn a lot from Makare. She absolutely can be a great teacher for both Kakolewska and Martalek...also Aleksanderssen as coach, I have no doubt about it.

• KPS Chemik Police - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-0 (25-18 25-18 25-17) MVP: Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł stats

Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław 0-3 (17-25 10-25 17-25) MVP: Agnieszka Kąkolewska stats

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3-1 (25-19 25-20 21-25 25-17) MVP: Julia Shelukhina stats

In my opinion MVP should get Zenik, again nice match in defence. I don't understand why Pietersen and Kaczorowska were on court, both Podolec and Leys presented better. Overall Atom played better than one week ago, but still has weak spike (overall below 30%). Tauron has weak setters, both Kaczmar and Katic didn't do good job at all. Brussa didn't play because of minor injury.

• Dominika Golec (Koczorowska) is not anymore in Muszyanka roster. Where is she going to play?

She'll probably play in KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Goślina (Polish 1st league), I wrote it in "Players Leaving" in Beef Master Budowlani Łódź roster ^^

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3-1 (25-19 25-20 21-25 25-17) MVP: Julia Shelukhina stats

Nice blocking by Atom. Bełcik with 5 blocks = the total blocks of Dąbrowa's middle blockers.

• Nice blocking by Atom. Bełcik with 5 blocks = the total blocks of Dąbrowa's middle blockers.

It was result of really poor setting by Tauron's setters, notice that both Atom's MBs got 15 blocks ^^ and Atom overall got 26 :!: Only Zaroślińska achieved 19 scores after spikes, but she committed 5 errors and was blocked 6 times :whistle: Sassa today played really poorly, she lost her spike abilities ;( Worrying is spike efficiency in many teams from Orlen Liga :S also reception level is so so, it can be hard to find good candidates for WCH qualifications :huh:

• It was result of really poor setting by Tauron's setters, notice that both Atom's MBs got 15 blocks ^^ and Atom overall got 26 :!: Only Zaroślińska achieved 19 scores after spikes, but she committed 5 errors and was blocked 6 times :whistle: Sassa today played really poorly, she lost her spike abilities ;( Worrying is spike efficiency in many teams from Orlen Liga :S also reception level is so so, it can be hard to find good candidates for WCH qualifications :huh:

Ireneusz Mazur was funny today. He criticized both setters of Dąborowa, while during NT season this topic was completely ignored. I don't want to move on Polsat and 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' again, but today situation stung in the eyes.