Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• I don't think so. Katic is 3x better player...

Are you kidding me ?! :what:
    Özge is training with the team for about 10 days now and sets much better balls to the spikers then Katic or Kaczmar, who are training with the team since summer. Özge makes a big difference, even if they lost today.

About Impel... Aleksandersen ! :obey: :rose: :super:
    Very good job! Kaczor started to play better again.

• Are you kidding me ?! :what:
    Özge is training with the team for about 10 days now and sets much better balls to the spikers then Katic or Kaczmar, who are training with the team since summer. Özge makes a big difference, even if they lost today.

About Impel... Aleksandersen ! :obey: :rose: :super:
    Very good job! Kaczor started to play better again.

Totally agree, Özge is definitely much better than Kaczmar and Katic, in my opinion Kaczmar is ok, but only as back-up and I'd like to fire Katic - she's so useless :whistle: now with Özge Tauron's game looks better, Dziękiewicz spikes much better now :win: maybe some ballas are still inaccurate and Özge sometimes made double touches, but she also defends many balls :teach:

I'm happy that Impel signed with Tore Aleksandersen - he's doing really good job, Kąkolewska under his wings and help from exeprienced Wilson can learn a lot, of course Kaczor also regains her better shape :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I just hope that sooner or later also Brinker will improve under his guidance, I couldn't watch the match today but from the stats it seems she had another bad performance...

She wasn't so weak point at reception overall and that was probably the reason why she played whole match, however I'd change her at the end of 3rd set, when she struggled, also in tiebreak I don't remember her with score after spike - most her spikes were defended, while leader was Kaczor, though even some her spikes were saved by Tauron's defence.

• Turkish forum users , who watched the match, are saying Tauron doesnt have any reliable/solid spikers and thats the main problem of the team. what do you think on that, kondzio?

Totally agree, the most reliable is of course OPP Kasia Zaroślińska, but now she's overused and it's obvious that she's getting more and more exhausterd. Unfortunately back-up OPP, Natalia Guadalupe Brussa has some problems with knees and she can't replace Zaroślińska. Moreover Tauron has relatively low wing-spikers, none of them is strong spiker - they have Ela Skowrońska, I think that she disappoints most these times, however she never used to be a killer, though her performance last season was definitely better. Joanna Szczurek, 2nd OH is more reliable receiver than Skowrońska, but also too weak spiker, she sometimes can spike smartly, but also commits numerous errors, like yesterday. Next OH is Sassa, which I don't have to introduce :lol: - reliable receiver, but her spiking abilities is going down year by year significantly, but she surprised yesterday at the end of tiebreak with 2 nice spikes. Last OH is Katarzyna Urban - former beach volleyball player - Tauron's ward, I think she's also useless, last season she played in 1st league and this is convenient level for her, she is like a misunderstanding in Tauron. I wonder why they didn't keep Charlotte Leys ;( she's the most reliable player in Atom now :super: only positive fact is better performance by MB Eleonora Dziękieiwcz - thanks to Özge, she's playing much better :thumbsup: unfortunately I can't see it also about Rachel Adams - she played much better in last season in Pałac Bydgoszcz, Aleksandra Liniarska is decent MB, but only as back-up.
    Overall Özge doesn't have so good reliable spikers to use, fortunately she fastened the game and many balls are set to moving block. Unfortunately reception's level didn't help, she has to run a lot. With better reception she can use more MBs, especially Dziękiewicz, I hope that Adams will improve :roll: overusing Zaroślińska can be a bad idea - in some matches she is like a monster, but yesterday she was exhausted. Tauron needs backup OPP and strong spiking, tall OH, we can blame for it Tauron's management and wrong transfer policy, coach doesn't help neither :mad:

• 7th Round
    16.11 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - KPS Chemik Police 18:00 - Unfortunately no broadcast :(
    16.11 PGNiG Nafta Piła - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 18:00
    17.11 Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - Atom Trefl Sopot 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    18.11 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 18:00 - Polsat Sport
    18.11 Impel Wrocław - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 20:30 - Polsat Sport

• i think Radecka cant find a sport club to play...i dont get why she cant find one even in Poland ? :wacko:
    there must be some clubs to tranfer her in Poland, mustn't there ?..

Problem isn't that no one wants her. Problem is that her financial expectations are too high for her real sport level.

• Problem isn't that no one wants her. Problem is that her financial expectations are too high for her real sport level.

If she waits the same salary that she took from Azerail Baku last season,she is doing a huge mistake but i guess Milena's tactic is she is waiting a major injury from main setters of top clubs which has no good back-up setter so she will be the only choice in transfermarket and she will sign a good contract.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today Results:

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - KPS Chemik Police 0-3 (17-25 15-25 20-25) MVP: Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł report
    Gajgał in nice shape, Chemik in 2nd set from 13-15 to 25-15 8o

PGNiG Nafta Piła - Tauron MKS Dąborwa Górnicza 2-3 (25-18 23-25 25-13 12-25 9-15) MVP: Eleonora Dziękiewicz report
    Reading people's comments Tauron played horrible again :whistle:

• Another good match of Dziękiewicz. She was named MVP with 18 points (14/17 attack + 4 blocks). I see that her cooperation with Ozge is really great. :thumbsup:

• Another good match of Dziękiewicz. She was named MVP with 18 points (14/17 attack + 4 blocks). I see that her cooperation with Ozge is really great. :thumbsup:

Thanks to new setter, Lena regained good shape and can her show her real potential :thumbsup:

• btw,i dont get any thing from these stats....how can i reach player's total stats?

When you click on card - "Mecz", here you have match summary:

In "Statystyki meczowe" you have stats sheet like this from CEV ^^

In "Analiza meczu" you have analysis of:
    - gained points by each team (by spike, aces, blocks, opponent's errors)
    - points gained by players on each positions (OPP, OH, MB, S)
    - analysis of sets played (aces, point by opponent's errors, points gained by spike, got by: OPP, OH, MB, S)
    - point got by blocke, got by: MB, WS (OPP & OH)

We have also card "Przed meczem" - some analysis before rthe match and card "Mecz live" - then we have pdf files with all sets point by point ^^

• Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - Atom Trefl Sopot 0-3 (10-25 21-25 23-25) MVP: Izabela Bełcik report