Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• Maybe she's just resting, in last matches she had really low spiking efficiency :whistle:

Thanks Piotr, as far as I know her boyfriend was there again last week, so we can say that her private life reduces her performance :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Today Results:

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-16 25-19 25-21) MVP: Helena Horka report

Trio Horka-Beier-Ciaszkiewicz with smilar amounts of points, though according to stats the best choice for MVP was Ciaszkiewicz :whistle:

Impel Wrocław - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 3-1 (25-18 24-26 25-18 25-19) MVP: Bogumiła Pyziołek report

Match was Pyziołek show - she was the best spiker and receiver in team. In my opinion she can find a place in NT in future and she should. Both teams with many errors - Impel 25, Budowlani with 20. The best from Budowlani was Sylwia Pycia.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• yes, Bogusia had a horse day, on the other way, its quite easy to spike over Sliwas block... :whistle:

• Standings: * - one match more; ** - one match less
    1. Chemik 27 (9-2) 29-10
    2. Impel 27* (9-3) 32-15
    3. Atom 24 (8-3) 26-13
    4. Aluprof 19 (7-4) 23-18
    5. Tauron 18 (6-5) 24-21
    6. Budowlani 15 (5-6) 20-25
    7. Muszynianka 14** (5-5) 20-22
    8. Siódemka 10 (2-9) 17-29
    9. PGNiG 8 (3-8] 13-28
    10. Pałac 3 (1-10) 7-30

• Is that Werblinska's sister?

Guys, do you know why Kowalinska has been second OPP of the team? I think Bjelica isn't playing very well...

• Is that Werblinska's sister?

Guys, do you know why Kowalinska has been second OPP of the team? I think Bjelica isn't playing very well...

Yes, Pyziołek is Werblińska's sister ^^

About Kowalińska - in last season she was starter, now I don't know why Wiktorowicz prefers Bjelica, though Iza a bit put on weight :whistle: For Polsih NT it would be better if Kowalińska plays more, with current conditions I think that Zaroślińska would be better back-up OPP, but she could refuse proposal to be in NT because she's overused in Tauron. (Brussa will be back in trainings at the end of January :thumbdown: ) Konieczna sometimes presents good performances, but for NT she isn't enough. Kaczor and Podolec have too weak efficiency and Tomsia is still learning playing on new position, but I'd prefer her as OH.

• Okej, thanks for the answer. I found it a bit strange...An old member of the team has been on the bench all the time and A young player playing much more. However considering it's Ana's first year overseas I don't think she's playing bad...well, quite "unstable" I'd say.

• hmm, I dont agrre Emil, Bjelica is playing quite well considering her age and playing first year abroad...she is spiking very well, doing what she wants with the block from the right side, also from 1, she has little problems from 4

• Yeah, That's why I said "I don't think she's playing bad considering it's her first season abroad ^^ " Perhaps I still haven't seen Chemik's matches enough to judge her performance. Obviously she has a better connection with Maja Ognjenovic, so it may be one reason.

• and what match did you watch? :) hmm, Maja is playing quite bad until this time, I hope she starts playing better in the new year..

• I watched their match against Impel and Muszyna. So, yeah... It's definitely not enough to judge her performance :D What's up with Ognjenovic? Does she miss her boyfriend or what? I hope she starts playing better too.

• Polish Cup Draw

1/8th Final: (29.01 & 15.02) - KSZO and Developers are from 1st league
    PGNiG Nafta Piła - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź
    KS Developres Rzeszów - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz
    AZS WSBiP KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza
    Siódemka SK bank Legionovia Legionowo - Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna

Quarterfinals:
    Chemik Police - PGNiG Nafta Piła/Beef Master Budowlani Łódź
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - KS Developres Rzeszów/KS Pałac Bydgoszcz
    Impel Wrocław - AZS WSBiP KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski/Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK bank Legionovia Legionowo/Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna

• 12th Round:
    20.12 Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - PGNiG Nafta Piła 18:00 - Polsat Sport
    20.12 Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 20:30 - Polsat Sport

Overdue match from 10th Leg:
    21.12 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 18:00

Match Pałac - Impel was already played and match Atom - Muszynianka is postponed to 30.01 at 18:00, so Atom and Impel have free time.

Match KPS Chemik Police - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza probably will be postponed.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Match KPS Chemik Police - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza won't happen tomorrow. Players from Tauron came back from Romania yesterday morning. Moreover team caught a virus and players are hospitalized, so Tauron's management decided to submit a request for postponing the match.

• Today Results:

Beef Master Budowlani Łódź - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-2 (23-25 25-20 25-23 23-25 15-13) MVP: Natalia Nuszel report

MVP should have been Kwiatkowska, Pycia or even Ściurka. Budowlani could have won it 3-1, Grabowski made some bad substitutions - double substitutions didn't work well, weak performance by Tabi Love. On Piła's side Popik juggled players - Ward played as OPP, while Krawulska as OH. First libero, Marta Kuehn-Jarek didn't play and she was replaced by Joanna Kuligowska, who was serve target for Budowlani.

Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3-1 (25-20 25-23 16-25 25-23) MVP: Magdalena Saad report

Strong serves, which caused problems in Aluprof's reception, nice defense and good scoring Tomsia (though with 33% spike efficiency) were keys to win for Legionovia. Overall Siódemka plays better at home, team should play like that in more matches, except collapse from third set girls played nicely, however wing-spikers had difficulties with ending many blocks, struggling with Aluprof's block.

• good matches on quite intereting level :cheesy:

• KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 1-3 (17-25 20-25 25-20 18-25) MVP: Marina Cvetanovic report

Finally Piątek and Różycka stayed on bench :thumbup: Cvetanovic makes difference, why they didn't try to sign with her much earlier ?(