Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Elif Uzun was also nautralized from Bosnia. But she is not in Ilbank's roster anymore. Any idea about her?

By the way, Meliha is not from Damla or Şeyma's generation, she was born in 1993 ;)

• Denise Hanke is in hospital now ( she wrote on Facebook) with headaches, fever and stomach crampes, just precaution. Hope she can go home soon

I hope she will get well soon.Eczacibasi still didn't train with full roster this season because of injuries and diseases.First Havelkova and Usic (I guess Senna is fine now),than Neslihan's kidney infection and now Denise :( I suppose Harmotto also has a small injury.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Denise Hanke is in hospital now ( she wrote on Facebook) with headaches, fever and stomach crampes, just precaution. Hope she can go home soon

Nisi :flower: good recovery :!:

• According to "voleybolextra", Glass is injured and won't be playing against Galatasaray in the weekend. Garay is also having an injury but she might play in the game. That makes the game more interesting now,

Havlickova, Elif, Bauer, Eda, Kim, Seda vs. Montano, Leo, Ergul, Sinem, Neriman, Kimura

• According to "voleybolextra", Glass is injured and won't be playing against Galatasaray in the weekend. Garay is also having an injury but she might play in the game. That makes the game more interesting now,

Havlickova, Elif, Bauer, Eda, Kim, Seda vs. Montano, Leo, Ergul, Sinem, Neriman, Kimura

Do you know what kind of injury is Alisha having??

• Guys, there will be a streaming for the derby GS-FB?
    The match will be broadcasted by spor tv, but sometimes you find it anyway.... I think it will be an interesting one and I hope the supporters in the burhan felek will be "quiet"....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Any link for GS-FB? Pleaseee :wavy:

• GS-FB http://www.ustream.tv/channel/burkaysports-hq

The match has been suspended. Why am I not surprise at all?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I missed that moment, I was updating Leo's FC. It was right after the first technical time out. I think that the fans were too close, some of them moved to other seats... They are crazy! It's a volletball match, not football... I don't get how they always act like a group of 3 years old children... :down:

• Fenerbahce is much stronger at the moment....Montano blocked three times in a row...

16-9 for Fener in 2nd set