Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• I will never get Barbolini... he is playing without Veljkovic and on court there are only Rabadziev and Saori as foreigners.. Gazme is playing instead of Lo Bianco.. so I see no reason not to see Veljkovic on court.. They will be such a stronger team like that

Definitely agree! Gamze should be playing in playoffs instead of Leo and Veljkovic too so it will be great to play together for them. But Barbolini does not care at all. :down:

• Links for Fenerbahces match? :wavy:

• Stats
    Ilbank 3-0 Eregli (25-15, 25-21, 25-23)
    Stats
    VakifBank 3-0 Yesilyurt (25-23, 25-9, 25-20)
    Stats
    Halkbank 2-3 Galatasaray Daikin (25-22, 12-25, 15-25, 25-18, 7-15)
    Stats
    Sariyer 0-3 Fenerbahce (15-25, 13-25, 21-25)

• Eda Erdem scored 17 points today, with a great percentage, 80%. :obey:

• i didnt understand Neriman is playing as Oh but still get 63 balls? though she received 14 balls not much but you have Dobriana in the team and she can also get points.Neriman seems to have played well but this not a balanced ball distribution by Gamze.Dobriana shoudl take more balls.

• Seems Fener is trying to to keep everything under the control finally and winning all the sets.:mirror: :dance4:

Go Fener, Go Kim. And Havlickova also :roll: ^^

Fenerbahce didn't lost any set since 14/12/2013 when they beat Eczacibasi 3-2 (Maybe it's 3 months now). The team is dominating but we need to wait the playoff

• Fenerbahce didn't lost any set since 14/12/2013 when they beat Eczacibasi 3-2 (Maybe it's 3 months now). The team is dominating but we need to wait the playoff

Exactly :win: This year we should finally celebrate. I believe that successfull campaign can help girls realize they can deal with Vakif :woohoo: :cup: :dance4:

• I will never get Barbolini... he is playing without Veljkovic and on court there are only Rabadziev and Saori as foreigners.. Gazme is playing instead of Lo Bianco.. so I see no reason not to see Veljkovic on court.. They will be such a stronger team like that

Veljkovic is still suffering with injury

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• that's why i want seda to play more in the turkish league even against weak opponents because fener cannot rely only on their 3 foreign spikers if i am the coach i'lll find a way to somewhat conserve the energy of these 3 so that when the finals come they are more than ready plus i'll vary the sets more.

now regarding the discussion in the cl thread is vakif vs. ecz now equal? well the answer to that is during the playoffs senna stepped up to give support to neslihan so the crucial question is will that performance continue and will havelkova be ready come f4?

• there is one month to f4 in Baku...i think that could be enough for Havelkova to get in some shape..for that purpose she should play more and more....i dont expect much from Wang due to Micelli. But Wang without any reception as back-up OPP could still contribute bcz there isnt any other OPP other than Neslihan and Wang in the team...so when Neslihan plays badly, micelli should take Wang on court for some time.this could be good for both players.

getting in Shape at RIGHT TIME is very important for both teams .This could determine the result of semifinal...this is one of the most important abilities of a coach.

• Polen said that she thinks of going abroad for volleyball someday. :thumbup:
    id like to see some local players playing abroad..though Istanbul is at the moment one of the best volleyball cities.(probably the best one)

• Alisha Glass on her Instagram:"What just happened?? We're up 1-0, just starting the second set and our fans did it....#scratchingmyhead#yellowangels."