2014 FIVB World League

• Tiebreakers for Final Day of Pool Play

Pool A
    Brazil win in 3 or 4 sets, get in, anything else and they are out

Pool B
    USA win and they are in, can get in with a Russia loss in 3 or 4 sets
    Russia win in 3 or 4 sets and they are in, but will be out with a loss and Serbia win
    Serbia win and they are in, can get in with a 5 set loss, but Russia must lose in 3 or 4 sets (hold the matches won tie breaker 7-5)

Could have a 3 way tie at 22 points
    USA 17 sets won-15 sets lost (match points 13)
    Russia 16 sets won-15 sets lost (match points 12)
    Serbia 14 sets won-17 sets lost (match points 11)

Pool E
    Netherlands win 2 sets and they are in, hold matches won tie breaker 8-6
    Portugal must win and Netherlands must lose in 3 or 4 sets

• Btw, there are rumours that Kurek is sooo angry with Antiga who wants him only as reserve player so he left our NT.
    Kurek has no chances with this rivalsation when Kubiak will come back.

Wow, that's terrible for Poland.

Btw, there's any chance Bartman may comeback?

• Wow, that's terrible for Poland.

Btw, there's any chance Bartman may comeback?

Terrible? How long have you been interested in volleyball? Because Kurek's performances for 2 years are really bad.
    Bartman is out till Antiga is, because he's horrible player, he can't find good club, but horny girls will miss him.

• Terrible? How long have you been interested in volleyball? Because Kurek's performances for 2 years are really bad.
    Bartman is out till Antiga is, because he's horrible player, he can't find good club, but horny girls will miss him.

Well, you're problably right, because i'm not that interested in MEN'S volleyball. And since you're Polish, you're probably more aware of the shape of your own players, but I guess POTENTIALLY, Kurek has a lot to show for.

If Bartman is really that horrible, and for what I have seen from Konarski and Bociek, who are not that special, Poland is really in trouble.

Well, thank you, that was really clarifying, because I was thinking Poland could get a lot better.

I guess the level of men's volleyball is actually worse than I thought.

• I think you are big ignorant, Bociek and Konarski are backup for Wlazły who is injured. For sure, you forgot such person like Mariusz Wlazły. No problem. :lol: Bartman can clean Wlazły shoes, sorry.

• I think you are big ignorant, Bociek and Konarski are backup for Wlazły who is injured. For sure, you forgot such person like Mariusz Wlazły. No problem. :lol: Bartman can clean Wlazły shoes, sorry.

Ignorant as someone who's not THAT familiar whith men's polish volleyball, then you're probably right. I don't mind it at all. :whistle:

But Actually, I didn't.

Wlazly, as I've learned recently, has a history of injuries. He actually felt he's back again, didn't he? So, If the starter is that fragile, and the back ups are not that special, for me that is trouble.

Good Luck to Antiga for keeping him healthy 'til/through the WCH.

• Where were you when Wlazły played yesterday? You asked about Bartman? Some people just can't understand that Bartman was replacement when Wlazły was absent, became famous for two seasons and he's so media person. But level of his skills is really bad. Rzeszów, next Modena, who will be next victim? If he was a super player like you saying he would stay in one of these clubs. The problem with him is that every club after season saying him goodbye.

• I like both Bartman and Wlazly. Zbigniew is more like an idiol to me, but I like more as a player Wlazly. I'm neutral here. I think both are strong opposites. An healty Wlazly is a wolrd class dominant opposite, but he doesn't look like that lately. At least not at the same level he played the PlusLiga finals in Belchatow. Both Bociek and Konarski aren't enough IMHO even as buck ups. Poland needs Zibi to let Mariusz take a break when he needs. They are the best opposites from Poland and I don't see a real reason to have just one of them and not them both. And just to say Bartman saved Modena asses so many times last season, so I don't know what it looks like from Poland, but it was the club blaming his foreigners for every fail, instead of its own waek local players, the real trouble in Modena. Zbigniew had many strong games, expecially when Bruninho came to Italy. He's on top 10 for scoring and spiking leaders. The polish player who had a weak season in Italy is Kurek. And just to say Bartman was the best spiker in the only World League Poland won, don't forget that.

• Where were you when Wlazły played yesterday? You asked about Bartman? Some people just can't understand that Bartman was replacement when Wlazły was absent, became famous for two seasons and he's so media person. But level of his skills is really bad. Rzeszów, next Modena, who will be next victim? If he was a super player like you saying he would stay in one of these clubs. The problem with him is that every club after season saying him goodbye.

I don't remember saying Bartman is a "super player". Actually, I remember only asking if he's coming back, and I don't see what that has to do with Wlazly's performances. Which I just comented about Konarski and Bociek poorly.

But since you've mentioned, I would like to see Bartman compete with these too.

• I like both Bartman and Wlazly. Zbigniew is more like an idiol to me, but I like more as a player Wlazly. I'm neutral here. I think both are strong opposites. An healty Wlazly is a wolrd class dominant opposite, but he doesn't look like that lately. At least not at the same level he played the PlusLiga finals in Belchatow. Both Bociek and Konarski aren't enough IMHO even as buck ups. Poland needs Zibi to let Mariusz take a break when he needs. They are the best opposites from Poland and I don't see a real reason to have just one of them and not them both. And just to say Bartman saved Modena asses so many times last season, so I don't know what it looks like from Poland, but it was the club blaming his foreigners for every fail, instead of its own waek local players, the real trouble in Modena. Zbigniew had many strong games, expecially when Bruninho came to Italy. He's on top 10 for scoring and spiking leaders. The polish player who had a weak season in Italy is Kurek. And just to say Bartman was the best spiker in the only World League Poland won, don't forget that.

Bartman is idol for you because of what? He has character? He is "fighter"? Sorry it's not enough. You are ignorant by saying even Bociek doesn't deserve on being backup. Did you see how he played at Foro Italico when Wlazły had a break? Anastasi promoted Bartman for these 2 years because Wlazły was absent and had allergy for Anastasi and some people just gone crazy. If you are from Italy ask person who works in Modena club why they let him go after one year, the same was in Rzeszów.
    World league 2012 was mistake, because many also strong teams didn't play in full squad. Now world league is much stronger and national teams play the most important matches with the strongest squad. With Bartman we couldn't win any match even with Iran because Zibi gets very easy blocks on him and he's not professional attacker because Anastasi encouraged Zibi to attacker possition and in my opinion it was fault, because Bartman was better OH, but with that rivalisation Bartman couldn't have any chances to play like OH. Look, why Anastasi who loves him so much and he promoted him resigned from him at the end of his career as being our coach? Andrea just gets upset and called Bociek immiedietly. Every national team has short episodes of some players and you should be recurrent and stable in your game to stay in NT.
    Kurek is another difficult case, after season in Russia he plays like o.mg... I have no words not surprised how he played in Italy if he lost totally his quality by just siting at home in Russia for almost whole season when he gets injury. He can't jump as good as he could, the ball bounces from him like from wood when we mean receiving, we saw him during this world league at matches with Brazil, everyone just wondering what's wrong with this Kurek and why we watching this horrible Kurek for 2 years? Antiga understood that and proposed him for being as 2nd reserve player but he has also strange character and gets upset so easy, just his "pride".

We have another star like Kubiak in our NT, look what shows he play, he is worth 1 mln euro and play near Juantorena. Kurek has perfect physical conditions but he didn't use it in his career, sad to said he's a loser. Look at Anderson now, and look at Kurek. Kurek started rule his career alone, when he was yonger his dad (also volleyball player) kept him so strictly and we remembered how he played, now... eh.

• I don't remember saying Bartman is a "super player". Actually, I remember only asking if he's coming back, and I don't see what that has to do with Wlazly's performances. Which I just comented about Konarski and Bociek poorly.

But since you've mentioned, I would like to see Bartman compete with these too.

You are drama queen and you don't mean sport arguments by saying like that. Bociek will be backup for Wlazły and you will see his stable game during WCH. His last match was at Bari or Foro Italico. He had similar efficiency like Zaystev. Bartman couldn't play with stronger teams whole match, Andrea let him being in starting six but he left court so fast because he gets blocks so easy. Bulgaria, Australia, France, Russia, Italy - during matches with these teams Bartman has never played whole match, look. It's radiculous. He's good for teams like (with all my respect) Canada. We were in group with them during WL 2012 (old system) and yes he made "show". But with elite he can't play whole match so what are we talking about...

• Without big and strong outside hitter who could spike vs the triple block you can say goodbye to the medals unless you can pull out Muserskiy out of your pocket or if Wlazly spikes near 80% in each and every match.

• You are drama queen and you don't mean sport arguments by saying like that. Bociek will be backup for Wlazły and you will see his stable game during WCH. His last match was at Bari or Foro Italico. He had similar efficiency like Zaystev. Bartman couldn't play with stronger teams whole match, Andrea let him being in starting six but he left court so fast because he gets blocks so easy. Bulgaria, Australia, France, Russia, Italy - during matches with these teams Bartman has never played whole match, look. It's radiculous. He's good for teams like (with all my respect) Canada. We were in group with them during WL 2012 (old system) and yes he made "show". But with elite he can't play whole match so what are we talking about...

I stoped reading at "You ara drama queen" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're probably the biggest drama queen EVER, being that passionate about your NT and reading things that haven't been said. :rolll: :rolll:

• Bye bye Poland ;( one more point :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Haters in Brazil can stop whining about Lucarelli now. Dude has been the best player in our NT so far this year.
    And geez, this was nervewracking. I really didn't think it would happen to be honest, but I'm very happy the guys did it playing great! :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Unfortunately I was right in the beginning that Brazil will pull it out. I wanted finals this year without number 2 and number 1 :serve:

Bulgarian NT this whole World League made more unforced errors than in all competitions under Stoychev combined. Can someone explain how is it possible for professional players to play like that?

• And geez, this was nervewracking.

well, I only watched the fourth set and quite early it was clear that Italy won't comeback tonight. Just sayin...... 8)

Brazil started slow this world league, supposedly with not much training, but individual shape of players seem to become better an better. By the time of Wch i expect them to be serious contenders again.

• Bulgaria with 15 errors in set and a half! The players should retire and try another sport.