2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Switzerland - 5/7

• Really good match by Hisamitsu, they were digging like crazy sometimes. Well, crazier than usual Japanese players :P And their bench? Screaming on top of their lungs every time the block stopped Gamova (even if it wasn't stuff block). Entertaining game for sure. Svetlana Ilic was enjoing the match too :D

• In second game Volero didn't have bigger obstacles in beating Petroliers 3-0 (25-15 26-24 25-13). Mira Golubovic and Kenia Carcaces got rest today ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Unfortunately, Hisamitsu crashed out. I gotta a feeling Pool A couldn't make trouble for them. :whistle:
    The way the japanese team can switch from a white defense to a red defense depending on sets, hitter main characteristics and situations is a volleyball class. Unhappiness, clubs season is turning into a money thing. :gone:

• She is the 1st libero. She was actually a champion at the 2005 U20 world championship.

• Expected win by SESI against Petroliers. Ivna and Suelle with Fabiana were main power, while Dayse even in such an easy game got only 4 points and was subbed after 2 sets. Bia had rest, Barbara replaced her with decent performance.
    Tonight fight between Molico and Dinamo will determine semifinal pairs. Loser will play with Volero, winner with SESI.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• LAOLA CRASHED :mad:

• This su*cks so BAD!!

• Jordan Larson ‏@JordanLarson10 May 5
    Just arrived in Zurich for the Club World Championships! Excited to compete against some of the best clubs in the world! #dinamokazan

Oh, the irony...

• why is Molico that bad? dont they want to face Sesi ? :lol:

I think they're just pissed at Kazan for not playing their main roster :D Sheilla will be talking about how they're afraid of them again, hahah.

• I think they're just pissed at Kazan for not playing their main roster :D Sheilla will be talking about how they're afraid of them again, hahah.

I love Thaísa getting angry. I wish to see her flying off the handle today. :super:

I like Sheilla and Thaísa pretty much, I really love them. But I have to admit they are far from being a poet in their interviews. :lol: