2014 European League

• Izquierdo seems to be still in Dresden recovering from her injury. Recently I saw a short TV interview with her about renewing her contract in Dresden and there she said that she thinks she has almost no chance to be on the team for WCH after her injury but she'll try her best and see what happens...

I find that a bit strange, if she gets back to her pre-injury shape she should even be starter in NT :what: And her injury was not that serious that it would keep her out all summer, she should be able to play very soon...

Hopefully there is no miscomunication with her and the pther teammates or guidetti and she just rests.Last year guidetti didnt use her effectively and using her as libero in ECH was a biiiig joke but she improved this year much and for me she deserves playing regularly.

• I don't think Guidetti even has understand what kind of a hitter Izquierdo is. Last year he mentioned that she is the only good receiver that has a cuban root and It was completely a joke :rolll:

• how is the setting of ezgi dilik? i mean if we exclude naz aydemir and ozge cemberci where does ezgi rank among the best setters in turkey?

actualy i had watched just a few matches of hers. id like to watche her in the nT to see what she can..
    she is a fast and creative setter. i think it wouldnt be wrong to say her game is a little similar to Özge Çemberci's.

• Polish roster for matches against Spain and Greece:
    S: Gabriela Jasińska, Emilia Kajzer
    OP : Malwina Smarzek, Tamara Kaliszuk
    OH : Natalia Kurnikowska, Daria Paszek, Aleksandra Wójcik, Julia Twardowska, Kinga Stronias
    MB : Maja Tokarska, Aleksandra Sikorska, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Katarzyna Połeć
    L : Dorota Medyńska, Agata Durajczyk, Anna Korabiec

No Zaroślińska, Wołosz and Kaczorowska ^^ quite inexperienced roster, captain will be Tokarska.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• why is spain missing rivero and collar? they were two of their best players in the WCh qual.

who's this mireya delgado? she's quite good actually.

why is spain missing rivero and collar? they were two of their best players in the WCh qual.

who's this mireya delgado? she's quite good actually.

Both are injured. Mireya Delgado is an OH/OPP who plays in NT since 2009 but as a bench player mostly

• Hopefully there is no miscomunication with her and the pther teammates or guidetti and she just rests.Last year guidetti didnt use her effectively and using her as libero in ECH was a biiiig joke but she improved this year much and for me she deserves playing regularly.

I don't think there are any problems. She knows many NT players from Dresden so that should be alright. I hope she'll be back for WGP...

• how is the setting of ezgi dilik? i mean if we exclude naz aydemir and ozge cemberci where does ezgi rank among the best setters in turkey?

She is not a special setter. She was lucky that Darya Özbek got injured so that she got chance to play in Sarıyer Belediyesi. I would put her behind Asuman Karakoyun, Gamze Alikaya and Çağla Akın. ;)

• Polish 12 against Spain:
    S: Jasińska, Kajzer
    OP: Smarzek, Kaliszuk
    OH: Kurnikowska, Paszek, Wójcik, Twardowska
    MB: Tokarska (C), Połeć, Sikorska
    L: Medyńska

So Durajczyk and Kąkolewska also got rest, I'm happy to see Kurnikowska here :D

• I like this roster, especially with Kurnikowska and Twardowska :win:

• I like this roster, especially with Kurnikowska and Twardowska :win:

I like that too, but trolls on Polish forum are criticising everything :whistle: I read so often: "Połeć is useless" or "Paszek is so mediocre" or "these players should play in first league" many empty and stupid words like that :aww: