Germany NT 2014

• Maybe now Fürst would comeback in NT :P

• Confirmed by the federation......

http://www.volleyball-verband.…mf7hlcu5jppadquqap5cdtmt2

According to the article, the seperation took place in "mutual consent". The federation is referring as well to the "loss of trust" between coach and team after the WCH.

• :wall: :wall: :wall:

This is the worst case, now I see no chance of qualifying for Rio. Germany doesn't have world class players except Fürst, so we'd need a world class coach who can make average players play beyond their limits.

What about Andi Vollmer?

• What about Andi Vollmer?

Good point. But what are the odds of him (or Guillermo Hernandez? Or Alex Waibl?) becoming NT coach? I have the feeling that after almost 10 years with Guidetti DVV might feel "obliged" to present a foreign coach with a big name once again...but I would definitely be OK with Andi Vollmer...or Axel Büring too ;)

• Teun Buijs zu Germany NT ? Guidetti zu Dutch NT ? who knows :teach: :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

...or Axel Büring too ;)

You would like to see Sarah Petrausch back in national team? ;-)

• So we have a surprise, what will happen :?: it would be tough to find a good coach as a replacement... now roster may change and maybe some new players may get a chance

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I agree with Matthias, Germany has dumped its chances of qualifying for the 2016 games with this decision. Chances were really slim anyway.
    They need new players and there are no exceptional talents in Germany right now.

• DVV vice president Michael Evers (also president of Schweriner SC) said that they intend to sign a new NT coach within the next 6 weeks and that there are a lot of requests of high-level international coaches, but DVV is currently trying to figure out how they want to have the job, for example if they'd take someone who is also coaching a club or only a pure NT coach etc....And Felix Koslowski officially is one of the candidates :aww:

• Felix Koslowski will not become head coach in NT. His contract with Schwerin is valid until 2016 and they are not willing to release him.

According to Volleyball Magazin, the main candidates seem to be Barbolini and Micelli :aww:

• Hanke will sing because of happiness if Micelli will be Coach. He trained Her 2 years.

Take Świderek if He led Poland to 2012 OGQT Final in Turkey.

• Felix Koslowski will not become head coach in NT. His contract with Schwerin is valid until 2016 and they are not willing to release him.

According to Volleyball Magazin, the main candidates seem to be Barbolini and Micelli :aww:

Why Barbolini? He is the coach of Turkeys National Team and of Galatasaray Daikin.
    There was a rumour that heft the NT of Turkey but turkish volleyball president said that this news isnt true and that they have plans with him to work on it with maybe young players do be adapted in the NT until 2016.
    So i dont think that Barbolini could left Turkey and sign with Germany.
    i mean it could be really Micelli his intervieuw is quite clear that he wants this job and that this interview just published at this time.

Guidetti signed a 2 year contract so it could be as long as Barbolinis contract will end.
    maybe Guidetti will take over Turkey?
    But im sure that Guidetto will be the coach of Turkey NT one day.