Brazil NT 2014

• This is a shock indeed :what: of course it is a big loss for NT, but the same players won't play for so long time...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Im very surprised the new came right now! I mean, I imagined she was going tor etire after the Olympics...but nothing was said, I imagined she wanted to play the World Championship once more.

Anyway.....Fabi had some shaky moments in clubs, but she has always represented NT very well, in all important tournaments she usually stands out. She is that kinf of player that likes important matches....so that will be missed in Brazil for sure.

Camila Brait was in the best of her career a couple of years ago, that time I even though she deserved to have more chances in National team...she was playing better than Fabi at the time after all. but She drop her level after being away from last Olympic Games imo. Maybe its just a matter of confidence...if she can find that again...we will see.

• So now we have as Liberos in NT Camila Brait and Leia from Pinheiros. I think that maybe some else can be called in place of Fabi, which Libero deserves for a spot in NT next to these two, Suellen, Vere, Michelle Daldegan, any youngster ?(

• So now we have as Liberos in NT Camila Brait and Leia from Pinheiros. I think that maybe some else can be called in place of Fabi, which Libero deserves for a spot in NT next to these two, Suellen, Vere, Michelle Daldegan, any youngster ?(

Perhaps Tássia from Banana Boat/Praia Clube.

• Suellen, Vere, Michelle Daldegan, any youngster ?(

Those three...no...I don't believe they will play in the NT anymore. First of all, they're far from their best years, especially Michelle.
    Maybe another libero comes up in the following years. There is Tássia from Praia, which is a promising and young libero but needs to play better this year.
    By now, I would say Camila Brait and Leia will compete for a spot until the olympics.

• Those three...no...I don't believe they will play in the NT anymore. First of all, they're far from their best years, especially Michelle.
    Maybe another libero comes up in the following years. There is Tássia from Praia, which is a promising and young libero but needs to play better this year.
    By now, I would say Camila Brait and Leia will compete for a sport until the olympics.

Why not Suellen? She has been playing very good

• Why not Suellen? She has been playing very good

I honestly don't think she has a sufficient performance to be in the NT. Unfortunally, she is very slow especially due to her shape.

• Camilina Brait and Tassia are the best choiches at the moment. :teach:

Good luck to Fabi for her new life with summer full of rest and holidays. She deserves it, after all she did for the NT. :wavy:

• Camila Brait has her chance to play in the team as starting six. She's better than the others liberos that our country has (except Fabi, because I think that both are in the same level). Now it is time to Brait grow as a player and we can't judge her too much, because Fabi (even playing badly) was a leader on court and by now I don't think that Brait can assume this role. Let's wait and see what happens now, but I am not too worried because I think that Brait can do it :)

About the other liberos... Leia is a good player and I think she can improve a lot. BUT she's not a very experienced player. She's 29 years old but she's playing well only 2 seasons ago when she transfered to Pinheiros from Osasco. She can show her skills if she plays in Brazil's NT, but by now I don't think that she's a good option for WCH. She's useful, but not enough. About Suelen, I think that people judge her a lot because of her weight. She's not in a good shape, but she's a good libero and did a great season in Sesi this year. For me she was one of the best liberos in the season. By now, I think Suelen could be a better option for the NT, because she already had international experience with the NT.

• Oh, about Tássia... I am not sure if she is a good option at the moment. Her season in Praia was a filled season with mistakes. She was not consistent in receive or in defense. She was good in easy games but in crucial ones she was awful.

• About Suelen, I think that people judge her a lot because of her weight. She's not in a good shape, but she's a good libero and did a great season in Sesi this year. For me she was one of the best liberos in the season. By now, I think Suelen could be a better option for the NT, because she already had international experience with the NT.

I agree about Suelen. I'm not her big fan or anything, but she really had good season in Sesi. Better than in Amil, though back then she had some awesome matches too, especially in defense. Not saying she's better than Brait overall, but still one of the best.
    Please, no Michelle! I don't want a libero in the NT who has to be covered in reception by Walewska or any other MB. Just no.

• I'm not too familiar with Brazilian liberos, but whenever I got to watch Suelen I thought that she was really good despite her weight. She has a very good understanding of the game and also great ball control. She doesn't need to be fast because many times she knows very early where the ball will come so she has enough time to get there. I don't know Leia at all, so I can't compare, but I think Suelen might deserve a chance as well.

• Weight IS NOT the main factor to judge players, Suelen is decent Libero, however Tassia seems to be promising ^^ Brait just needs more time to play on high level and I hope she can deal with it :)

• i would never call her for nT with that weight..if i were the coach...i even cant stand Büşra Cansu's weight though she would look like Polen in comparison with Suellen...the same for Havlickova... :aww: