2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Man, whats wrong with Japanese clubs, she is not good enough to make any difference in Japan.

I don't say Yeliz is a good player or so (She's pretty weak) but 2 years ago with Yeliz, NEC Rockets finished regular season first. It seems club was satisfied with her performance and called her back.

• Taismary Agüero will probably end her career so Pomì Casalmaggiore is now looking for a new setter.
    http://www.oglioponews.it/2014…mi-cerca-ora-una-regista/
    Main candidate to take her place is Kathleen Weiss, but nothing is certain yet..
    in the meanwhile it seems that Jenna Hagglund is close to Ornavasso..

• Taismary Agüero will probably end her career so Pomì Casalmaggiore is now looking for a new setter.
    http://www.oglioponews.it/2014…mi-cerca-ora-una-regista/
    Main candidate to take her place is Kathleen Weiss, but nothing is certain yet..
    in the meanwhile it seems that Jenna Hagglund is close to Ornavasso..

So is it sure that Ornavasso will.be in A1 next season?
    however i have to say that Italian legue next season wont have a strong team as Piacenza last year (maybe Busto is the strongest one but not on the same level of the last Piacenza),but all the societies are building quite interesting teams

• I don't say Yeliz is a good player or so (She's pretty weak) but 2 years ago with Yeliz, NEC Rockets finished regular season first. It seems club was satisfied with her performance and called her back.

yeah, and if she was good player they will win championship as well.

• According to Toguutt, They are trying to get Kathleen Weiß since Aguero left the court properly. They also have Malinov but she's only 18 years old, no experience at all.

Ortloani, Gennari, Tirozzi and Biancchini are the OHs Pomi Cassalmaggiore has got...Sirressi is the libero btw.

If they get a comparable setter like Kathleen, they may be a very good team in the Serie A.

• According to Toguutt, They are trying to get Kathleen Weiß since Aguero left the court properly. They also have Malinov but she's only 18 years old, no experience at all.

Ortloani, Gennari, Tirozzi and Biancchini are the OHs Pomi Cassalmaggiore has got...Sirressi is the libero btw.

If they get a comparable setter like Kathleen, they may be a very good team in the Serie A.

Yeah good roster.. Reception might be a problem but i guess with Gennari-Seressi duo it won't.. I hope because of the two great MBs

• Yeah good roster.. Reception might be a problem but i guess with Gennari-Seressi duo it won't.. I hope because of the two great MBs

Yeah I actually think Pomi looks much stronger than Coneligano, Bergamo, Modena, Novara and even Piacenza.

Valentina Zago is one of the best Opps in Serie A, with such stable reception Gibbemeyer and Stevanovic will rock every single match,Remember there's not much strong MBs in Italy next season. (Maybe only Aelbrecht and Adams...) Ortolani and Tirozzi are good attackers and Gennari or Biancchini can help with team's reception, so I think this team can try to advance to the final.

Conegliano and Novara without stable receivers, Bergamo without Diouf, Piacenza after those ridiculous situations I don't really think they will stay as strong as this season.

• Yeah I actually think Pomi looks much stronger than Coneligano, Bergamo, Modena, Novara and even Piacenza.

Valentina Zago is one of the best Opps in Serie A, with such stable reception Gibbemeyer and Stevanovic will rock every single match,Remember there's not much strong MBs in Italy next season. (Maybe only Aelbrecht and Adams...) Ortolani and Tirozzi are good attackers and Gennari or Biancchini can help with team's reception, so I think this team can try to advance to the final.

Conegliano and Novara without stable receivers, Bergamo without Diouf, Piacenza after those ridiculous situations I don't really think they will stay as strong as this season.

Pomi's roster lookg good and strong indeed :thumbup: they can fight with Busto, which has probably the best roster in Serie A1 right now. Does Busto's management want to sign with one more player for OH/OP slot ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Guys are you serious? No way, they have a good roster, but those top4/5 teams are better.
    There will actually be plenty of good mbs next year; you forgot the best (Harmotto) plus many very good ones (Aelbrecht, Heyrman, Folie, Guiggi, Chirichella, Adams, GIbbemeyer, Stevanovic, Calloni).

Btw Pomi's Ohs and Opp are not enough for the top level: Ortolani has not played as a ohs for ages now, Tirozzi and Gennari are average players. Zago has one of the best serves in volleyball right now but she is no top attacker.

IMO, right now (from the best one):
    Conegliano, Modena, Busto, Novara, Piacenza, Pomì, Bergamo

• I totally forgot about Harmotto :aww: Looking forward to seeing her fight over Aelbrecht and Adams.

Piacenza : Leggeri-Harmotto
    Busto : Aelbrecht-Michel (or Pisani)
    Conegliano : Barazza-Adams
    Bergamo : ?
    Modena : Heyrman-Folie
    Cassalmaggiore : Stevanovic-Gibbemeyer
    Novara : Guiggi-Chirichella

• Wait, Conegliano being the best? They have no receiver at all. None of their OHs is a good passer. Özsoy is probably a great attacker but her shaky reception will ruin many things. Fiorin is weak too...

IMO, Busto, Piacenza and Cassalmaggiore look much stronger.

• Wait, Conegliano being the best? They have no receiver at all. None of their OHs is a good passer. Özsoy is probably a great attacker but her shaky reception will ruin many things. Fiorin is weak too...

Agree, with reception like in Conegliano, team's overall performance can drop significantly :wavy: on the other hand I don't want to predict standings: Busto, Piacenza, Novara, Modena, Conegliano and Casalmaggior can fight for a title ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Yeah, it is tough to judge before the season even starts. I think it is a tough call, now we are just talking based on names while later we'll see how teams actually develop.
    I do not think Neriman is too worse than Barcellini/Fiorin as a passer, and I felt Conegliano's problem was not the passing this year. They have an exceptional receiver with thei libero, so I think they will be fine (clearly this will be their flaw, still)
    Anyway, as of now, I do not see Casalmaggiore as a contender. I'd be happy if the proved me wrong. Nonetheless, it is going to be an exciting season