2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Italian teams still have good middles..

• I think that Modena this year is ine of the strongest team in A1.. they have very experienced players like Piccinini and Arcangeli,a setter like Rondon that knows very well the Italian league and 4 very talented players (Fabris,Rousseaux,Heyrman and Folie) that playing as starters last season have gained more experience..they have also good bench players like Ikic and Crisanti and it is a team that doesnt play any European cup so that players have to play only Italian League and Italian cup matches.. i think and hope that this team will make a very good job :drink: :box:

• I think that Modena this year is ine of the strongest team in A1.. they have very experienced players like Piccinini and Arcangeli,a setter like Rondon that knows very well the Italian league and 4 very talented players (Fabris,Rousseaux,Heyrman and Folie) that playing as starters last season have gained more experience..they have also good bench players like Ikic and Crisanti and it is a team that doesnt play any European cup so that players have to play only Italian League and Italian cup matches.. i think and hope that this team will make a very good job :drink: :box:

Yes Modena is strongest team in A1 this year :))..With OPP like Samanta Fabris and good OH they can win Italian cup :))

• Joanna Sobczak (OP) is new player in PGNiG Nafta Piła. She played in Budowlani Toruń (1st League), so she's unknown for wider audience and it means that Natalia Krawulska will play again as OH. Team still needs a MB, maybe it'll be a foreigner ?(

SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo is still looking for new sponsor. If they reach an agreement with any sponsor, they'll sign with one more OH, as it was written it'll be probably player who'll play in WCH, only guess here was Puerto Rican, Karina Ocasio (OH/OP).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• nonsense answer.. Brakocevic didnt make her team champion in Japan either, is she weak player? No.

No, she is not weak player, but if you are not able to show your quality in Japan it tells you that there are some minuses in your skill and level, including Brakocevic. We will see how is she gonna play in Azeryol next season. Its easy to play in Vakifbank wher all team knows what to do and works for you, in Serbian national team she is not taking hit on her self, its Mihajlovic role and we all saw what happened to Serbia on Euro last year when Mihajlovic was injured and was not playing, Brakocevic was just barley existing on court, when she should step out and take hit on her self. I just don't appreciated players who can play high level volleyball only if everything work great and they can score 30 points on perfect sets. In modern volleyball we have a lot right side player as Brakocevic, one of them is Flier as well, WTH, they should be garbage players and score or use every ball they get!

Basa, for sure is not level of player who is deserving to play in Japan, but on other side, Crncevic, Molnar etc... are not also, it just tells me that Japan is having strange criteria to sign player/s!

• Imoco Conegliano is interested in Anthi Vasilantonaki, young Greek Opp (196cm born in 1996) best scorer at the European Youth Championship and 5th best scorer at the World Youth Championship last year.

• Russian Junior NT MB Ekaterina Shkurikhina has signed with Zarechie Oditsovo. Her father Vladmir Shkurkhin is well known as the world champion in 1982.

• Jaqueline's case is complicated :whistle: I doubt she'll go abroad because of her baby. Murilo should stay in Sao Paulo, so she probably wants to play as near as possible. Meanwhile rostyer's scoring system was changed, so Jaque won't be back in Osasco, while Sesi has already 4 OHs. Other top clubs like Unilever or Minas also have most players in their teams. Chance was Campinas, but this team probably withdrew, so opportunities are limited and I wonder what will she decide right now :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Any news about Marina Akulova? She was kicked out from Moscow since they signed with Kosianenko and Ulyakina-Vetrova is also staying...

• Any news about Marina Akulova? She was kicked out from Moscow since they signed with Kosianenko and Ulyakina-Vetrova is also staying...

She signed contract with Avtodor-Metar source

• Imoco Conegliano is interested in Anthi Vasilantonaki, young Greek Opp (196cm born in 1996) best scorer at the European Youth Championship and 5th best scorer at the World Youth Championship last year.

Smart move by Conegliano! Vasilantonaki and Stranzali are the great prospects. Vasilantonaki has good explosive power with strong serving skills :thumbup: