2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Onyejekwe is a very underrated player. I hope she would sign with in a strong club and prove what she is capable of :box: Also I bet there will be high demand on Bokan since that kinda all-around players are rare nowadays :whistle:

• Onyejekwe is a very underrated player. I hope she would sign with in a strong club and prove what she is capable of :box: Also I bet there will be high demand on Bokan since that kinda all-around players are rare nowadays :whistle:

I agree. I've always liked her too. She would be quite useful for some teams.. If not Rasic mayne she can go to Vakif

• not so overrated, but some move in DELA league . after 3 dutch players signed for Istres (Molendijk, Thysen and Knip), some new players for Sliedrecht :

http://www.vizieropvolleybal.nl/archieven/27396

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• I agree. I've always liked her too. She would be quite useful for some teams.. If not Rasic mayne she can go to Vakif

I agree with both of you. She impressed me very much when she was playing in Metal Galati and I've liked her since then. She's a smart player, who knows what to do at the net. Hope to see her in one of the top clubs too.

• in your opinion Cannes isn't a top club? except vakifbank and rabita, is there so many clubs they was in CL quarter final every year since the last 5 seasons?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• in your opinion Cannes isn't a top club? except vakifbank and rabita, is there so many clubs they was in CL quarter final every year since the last 5 seasons?

I don't think they mean a top club but mostly a competitive league. CL is not enough, such players should be playing in a league where at least 3-4 teams have chance to win the title.

• I don't think they mean a top club but mostly a competitive league. CL is not enough, such players should be playing in a league where at least 3-4 teams have chance to win the title.

That's exactly what I meant.

• I don't think they mean a top club but mostly a competitive league. CL is not enough, such players should be playing in a league where at least 3-4 teams have chance to win the title.

Exactly!

Playing for Volero or Cannes is not adding much to a player although I really respect to both of these clubs :thumbup: Forsuch a player Romanian, Swiss and French leagues are not enough to show her full capacity. That's why I want also Rasiç to move to more competitive league :whistle:

• that's strange, Rasic and Antonijevic (probably one of best players in the World on their position/s) are playing in Cannes last 3-5 season, probably Cannes is in Turkey!

Nobody said Turkey here. Would you deny that Turkish league is better and much more demanding that French? Not only Turkey, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan.. however nobody here also said Cannes is not a top club. We all agree on that.. Rasic and Antonijevic must love ot there, BUT we are all saying we woud like to see them in better leagues since as you said they are one of the best on their positions.

I have no clue why are you always having some kind of misunderstanding with someone here :whistle:

• someone knows if it is true Piccinini is moving to brazilian league? I read she will play there with Mari and the Pavao twins.

• someone knows if it is true Piccinini is moving to brazilian league? I read she will play there with Mari and the Pavao twins.

I have not heard anything in Brazilian press yet. Did you see in which team they're saying she might play?!
    Last year there were some rumors about her coming back to Unilever where she started her professional career 15 years ago.

I have not heard anything in Brazilian press yet. Did you see in which team they're saying she might play?!
    Last year there were some rumors about her coming back to Unilever where she started her professional career 15 years ago.

No, it was a joke some fans did..because Praia Clube new coach is called Ricardo Picinin.... dont believe in everything you read... ;)

• Nobody said Turkey here. Would you deny that Turkish league is better and much more demanding that French? Not only Turkey, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan.. however nobody here also said Cannes is not a top club. We all agree on that.. Rasic and Antonijevic must love ot there, BUT we are all saying we woud like to see them in better leagues since as you said they are one of the best on their positions.

I have no clue why are you always having some kind of misunderstanding with someone here :whistle:

how about you read post 531 from Serdar, I will quote for you :

Playing for Volero or Cannes is not adding much to a player although I really respect to both of these clubs

think you misunderstood something here ;-)

• how about you read post 531 from Serdar, I will quote for you :

think you misunderstood something here ;-)

Serdar said is not adding to a player much. I don't see the problem.. playing for Volero and playing for example Vakifbank is certainly much different. Look at Bokan, last year she was a monster in her club in Cannes she was nothing special considering the much higher demands.

• Danielle Scott will continue to play in Brasilia, and Carol Gattaz will probably be the other middleblocker....
    Source: lancenet (Daniel Bortoletto)

• Serdar said is not adding to a player much. I don't see the problem.. playing for Volero and playing for example Vakifbank is certainly much different. Look at Bokan, last year she was a monster in her club in Cannes she was nothing special considering the much higher demands.

Serdar said is not adding to a player much. I don't see the problem.. playing for Volero and playing for example Vakifbank is certainly much different. Look at Bokan, last year she was a monster in her club in Cannes she was nothing special considering the much higher demands.

you serious? what are you trying to prove?

Bokan will not play better in Vakifbank than she was playing in Cannes, yes Turkish league is stronger than French or Swiss, but trying to say that players can reach high level only in Turkish league or Russian is nonsense.

Players can achieve high level in Volero or Cannes, simple reason is because this teams are playing a lot high level matches during each season in CL, international tournaments (Bazel) or friendly matches.