2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• you serious? what are you trying to prove?

Bokan will not play better in Vakifbank than she was playing in Cannes, yes Turkish league is stronger than French or Swiss, but trying to say that players can reach high level only in Turkish league or Russian is nonsense.

Players can achieve high level in Volero or Cannes, simple reason is because this teams are playing a lot high level matches during each season in CL, international tournaments (Bazel) or friendly matches.

Well Serdar said not adding MUCH, not adding nothing. However bottom line is she is a good player and he (me also) wants to see her in better league. Is this a good statement?

• Finnish S, Venla Hyttinen, signed a three-year contract with LP Viesti Salo.

Source: Finnish League Website

• Jo12.11, why are you sensitive about Cannes. I don't have any bad intentions. I've already said that I respect to these both teams but to be honest it is waste of potenetial to play in such a weak leagues for top players such as Rasiç and Antonijeviç. For Grothues, Bokan or Yaneva, it might be OK to play a few hard match in a season but for young and talented players, they need to move on next level to prove themselves.

That's my two coins, don't be so touchy please :rolleyes:

• Of course, sitting on the bench for whole season doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter wherever the league is. please don't warp my point :rolleyes:

• :lol: yes, difference between France and Turkey in Teams category is- in France only 1 Team is strong- Cannes, in Turkey 1 Team where She would play plus 3 Istanbul Teams, rest is weak :lol:

• yeah...Antonijevic needs to go to Turkey to improve her game by playing many hard matches... you know like Hanke did, or Alisha Glass. ;)

Both Hanke and Glass were starter setters of their team in first half of the season but both performed poorly. Especially Hanke played no good games except two great Cannes performances.

• Jo12.11, why are you sensitive about Cannes. I don't have any bad intentions. I've already said that I respect to these both teams but to be honest it is waste of potenetial to play in such a weak leagues for top players such as Rasiç and Antonijeviç. For Grothues, Bokan or Yaneva, it might be OK to play a few hard match in a season but for young and talented players, they need to move on next level to prove themselves.

That's my two coins, don't be so touchy please :rolleyes:

don't have feelings for your writing or your intentions :)

Rasic and Antonijevic are not talented player any more, they are well proven in world of Volleyball, as i mentioned before one of the best in the World, they were talented long time ago.

To make things clear, lets look like this: in Turkey you have 4 teams with big budget, although it seams that GS will not be on that budget for next season, but any way, this 4 teams will play between each other two times per year in regular season that will bring to each team 6 matches on higher level in regular season, plus lets say 6 in cup and play offs that is 12. Volero will have 3 or4 high level matches each season in Bazel plus 3 on club World championship, dont think that this 6 matches makes difference. Difference is that Vakifbank has continuity with coach and players, as you can see Cannes has that as well, base of team is not changed for couple years and you could see them on F4 last season and almost this season, if Volero buy Antonijevic (as somebody mentioned that she will go to Volero) and leave players from this season plus some new addition and stay together for couple seasons we can see Volero wining champions league.

Other teams in Turkish competition are not worth mentioning, just average European teams.

You have clear example of Rabita that confirm what I'm saying, they are already 3 times on F4 and never won, there is no continuity in Rabita policy, they had great team first time on F4 Mammadova, Glass, Tocko etc..and were second, next season there was Osmokrovic Mammadova etc...if they left this two players with addition of one great player who can help team in passing on position 2. they could be already CL champions. Unfortunately they think that money can buy everything but in sports that is not way to do it. That is way ECZ is not able to win as well CL.

So, to sum my book here :) each league can have great team and players can improve in that team for example Volero and Cannes if that teams has enough strong matches per year playing CL and having decent budget.

P.S. its two cents not two coins :whistle:

• ?( ?( ?(

Teams like Bursa, Besiktas (Challenge Cup FInal), Ilbank and Sariyer are stronger than any French club (except Cannes, of course) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Just my 2 cents.

• I think his point is that you don't have to play in Turkey, Russia, etc. in order to develop into an elite player. Rasic and Antonijevic don't need to go to Turkey in order to prove their worth. They've already done so and Cannes has gone a long way in developing that ability. I'll agree to a certain degree that there is a general belief that unless a player has played for a top Euro team that people aren't as convinced of their ability. Similar to what happened with Montano, prior to her moving to Turkey, there was a lot of hesitancy regarding her ability but she was clearly an amazing player even before she stepped foot in Turkey.

• I think his point is that you don't have to play in Turkey, Russia, etc. in order to develop into an elite player. Rasic and Antonijevic don't need to go to Turkey in order to prove their worth. They've already done so. I'll agree to a certain degree that there is a general belief that unless a player has played for a top Euro team that people aren't as convinced of their ability. Similar to what happened with Montano, prior to her moving to Turkey, there was a lot of hesitancy regarding her ability but she was clearly an amazing player even before she stepped foot in Turkey.

Any player needs strong opponents to become better. Cannes-players only use therefore CL-matches, while players in Turkey, Italy, Russia have much more high-level matches :win:

• Praia renewed with:
    S: Juliana Carrijo
    MB: Natália; Leticia Hage; Aline
    OH: Isabela
    L: Tássia

OPP Monique is leaving to Amil/Campinas.

Source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…_campaign=globoesportecom

• Any player needs strong opponents to become better. Cannes-players only use therefore CL-matches, while players in Turkey, Italy, Russia have much more high-level matches :win:

Strong opponents and high level matches are one element in a player's development, but I think at least the same or even more importance must be given to having good coaches and training on high level, which is certainly given in Cannes. And I agree with what someone wrote above, it's better to play regularly against mediocre French teams than being in a better league but only playing every once in a while because of foreigner limits. Sure, Cannes and Volero have no serious contenders in their domestic leagues, but their players have serious contenders in training every day which is also important for their development :win:

• Strong opponents and high level matches are one element in a player's development, but I think at least the same or even more importance must be given to having good coaches and training on high level, which is certainly given in Cannes. And I agree with what someone wrote above, it's better to play regularly against mediocre French teams than being in a better league but only playing every once in a while because of foreigner limits. Sure, Cannes and Volero have no serious contenders in their domestic leagues, but their players have serious contenders in training every day which is also important for their development :win:

Of course, being benched is the worst. That's why I am a little bit worried about the rumor concerning de Kruijf (Vakifbank). If she will be not a starter in Turkish League games, she should not go to Istanbul, because at her age, she needs to play every week :teach:

• I think his point is that you don't have to play in Turkey, Russia, etc. in order to develop into an elite player. Rasic and Antonijevic don't need to go to Turkey in order to prove their worth. They've already done so and Cannes has gone a long way in developing that ability. I'll agree to a certain degree that there is a general belief that unless a player has played for a top Euro team that people aren't as convinced of their ability. Similar to what happened with Montano, prior to her moving to Turkey, there was a lot of hesitancy regarding her ability but she was clearly an amazing player even before she stepped foot in Turkey.

I can't believe what I'm reading!!!

Did he really wrote that?

Thank you Usafan.....Bethania De La Cruz will thank you for what you just said :lol:

Ha ha ha ha

• Teams between 5th-8th are much better than any other team in French league except Cannes. Bursa had almost eliminated GS in play-off. Beşiktaş reached final in Challenge Cup. İller Bankası and Yeşilyurt has made many troubles to top 4 teams. :roll: Playing against them would challenge to Rasiç and Antonijeviç more than the matchs in a meaningless friendly tournament as you have claimed. One can reach his potential when he reach his limits against tough situation otherwise it is a waste of potential. ;)

P.S: You would understand much better what my point is If you would put as much as effort you do for correcting my English :rolleyes:

• Strong opponents and high level matches are one element in a player's development, but I think at least the same or even more importance must be given to having good coaches and training on high level, which is certainly given in Cannes. And I agree with what someone wrote above, it's better to play regularly against mediocre French teams than being in a better league but only playing every once in a while because of foreigner limits. Sure, Cannes and Volero have no serious contenders in their domestic leagues, but their players have serious contenders in training every day which is also important for their development :win:

I don't agree with your point Matthias. Firstly, the opposite case of playing in French/Swiss league is not sitting on bench of a club in a top league. Moreover, If having good coaches and training on high level does matter, you can find that in most of Turkish clubs. Also you said their players have serious contenders in training every day. Thoughest competition is between players of top 4 teams in Turkey. Can you claim that there is less contenders in Eczacıbaşı or FB's training? Playing weekly basis might be important but against team in a league which you would most probably be champion with even your back-up players doesn't give any experience which is needed for a player's development. My point is either talented players must play only in their very early ages in weak leagues such as Swiss and French or the ones old and satisfied with success must play. Thus, every season that Rasiç and Antonijeviç will play in French league, they will be being unfair to their capabilities and talents. :rolleyes:

• Reporting news from voleybolextra:

Rasic is in Vakıfbank. According to the new, they renewed the contract of Costagrande. Vakıfbank also agreed with Sheila Castro & Robin de Kruijf.
    Don't know how reliable they are though!

http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…sic-ile-imzaya-cok-yakin/

If this is reliable it can mean that Robin won't play so much in next season :whistle: it gives already 4 foreigners, so that also would be goodbye for Furst, Nikolic and Brakocevic in Vakif...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game