2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Veljkovic good transfer for Chemik,indeed !

Not only talented, but also so pretty :heart: so we have a Serbian colony in Chemik - Ognjenovic, Bjelica, Velkovic and Malagurski in one team ^^

There is a rumour that backup Setter for Ognjenovic can be... Agnieszka Rabka :wacko: next player from one manager as Jagieło and Zenik :whistle:
    So excluding Glinka and Mróz team can look like a mix of Muszyna 2.0 and Serbian NT :lol: Grejman can be loaned to Piła...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Finally great news from Poland :dance4: Hanke, Veljkovic and McLendon in Poland :thumbsup:

Emil,, Zenik will be in Chemik, Atom has already had Durajczyk and Kuziak ^^

Dirickx is better setter... I expected someone better than Hanke :( People from Impel told that we will be stronger than last season :/ they probably lied

• Gryka will stay 2nd setter in Wroclaw?

Yeah, Magda Gryka has valid contract ^^

• she will not become first setter?

Becuase Hanke joined Impel she still will be backup :teach:

• what the f u ck she is 18???? and Atom is designed to teach American youngsters?? why Kaczorowska young POLISH TALENTED PLAYERS quit?? JOKE who manages this transfers?? LORENZO GO HOME you will not have an easy life here remember saboteur

She is 22...

• O m g Kaczorowska´s fan has learned English and started to troll inside-volley? :D :D :D

• please Admins calm and ban this something down, I think its not nice to call players sh*t, thx :wavy:

• please Admins calm and ban this something down, I think its not nice to call players sh*t, thx :wavy:

Haha! Nooo! He is making me laugh like helll :lol: Sexoholic, sh+t etc. I'm surprised that he is that pissed off just because his team management is not transferring what he expected :offtopic:

• as we see you have problem.tablets and go to bed!!!
    what morons sitting here ATOM IS NOT CLUB FOR TEACHING FOREIGN NO NAME PLAYERS PROBABLY IN STARTING SIX YOU KNOW ? WE HAVE OURS WHATEVER YOU SAYING
    TURKISH CLUBS ALREADY DONE THE BEST TRANSFER EVER BANISHING LORENZO SEXOHOLIC NOT FOCUSED ON VOLLEYBALL

Please mind your words here. And also show a bit more respect for players and other forum members...we all like to keep things in a certain manner here. Thank you.

• First, Metballs is not swedish. He's turkish living and studying in Sweden and in order to answer your post "Nordic people have no knowledge at all about Volleyball", "It's you having no ideas what happens on the earth. A load of football fans from so many countries that have no great football teams still follow football. It's pretty minging to see such a post like that. So, basically I'm swedish so it means that I should ONLY follow winter sports? Do we go to IKEA every single day and eat METBALLS all the time? Well, no.

• You forgot to add you're nordic RUSSIAN.:rolll: Have you got a proof he's Turkish? Because many people from Turkey who have the best clubs in the world writing here not many times...And you are also TUrkish? :lol: :lol: W t f football,Instead of Ibrahimovic and instead of Lewandowski both our countries have no national team on mundial in Brasil. :lol: But you know we have volleyball,handball as a sport teams and clubs with high level,you need to talk about others.

Wow, you really went that far? I'm not Turkish, I'm 100% swedish and yes he has proofed that he's turkish.