2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Annamaria Quaranta?!? :what: I hope not missing from the field for two years .. and then to replace diouf I think it serves a stronger and younger than her ..

The team is only missing a second libero, the rest of the roster is pretty much complete.

S: Milena Radecka (POL), Eva Mori (SLO)
    Spikers: Jelena Blagojevic (SRB), Sara Loda (ITA), Celeste Plak (NED), Mirian Sylla (ITA), Benedetta Mambelli (ITA)
    MBs: Laura Melandri (ITA), Alesha Deesing (EUA), Federica Tasca (ITA)
    Libero: Enrica Merlo (ITA), ?

• The team is only missing a second libero, the rest of the roster is pretty much complete.

S: Milena Radecka (POL), Eva Mori (SLO)
    Spikers: Jelena Blagojevic (SRB), Sara Loda (ITA), Celeste Plak (NED), Mirian Sylla (ITA), Benedetta Mambelli (ITA)
    MBs: Laura Melandri (ITA), Alesha Deesing (EUA), Federica Tasca (ITA)
    Libero: Enrica Merlo (ITA), ?

Bergamo this year with just a free play, Blackbird, in the second case it may do so free Sara Loda .. the last one I think will be an opposite or place a four ..

• ARG OPP Lucia Fresco will not return to SC Potsdam, her contract was resolved. She missed the whole last season with a shoulder injury.

Poor Lucia ;( her case must be serious, because we had Leticia Boscacci and Tanya Acosta as OPs in last games in Argentinian NT.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I have no idea about her current health status, but I remember that the club was angry because she still played a tournament with NT in last autumn (I think WCH qualifier) when she already had the injury and she waited until after that to have surgery...

• It makes no sense keeping this topic locked because the spam continues in other topics as well.

This user is either a mentally ill paranoid person or somebody trying to damage the reputation of Theo Hofland. Either way I recommend everyone to simply ignore those posts, the moderators will delete them as soon as possible but we can't be here all the time.

• Semisonic gave a good explanation some days ago...their club manager (or someone else?) is kinda insane and he has a tendency to collect good and young OHs who deserve to play but their level goes down because most of times they're wasted on bench...in some other teams they would be starters. It looks like Dinamo Krasnodar is a wealthier club than Moscow and they have THE money to collect all those girls...

I don't know how Sokolova's body current will be, how serious Scherban's injury is and how long it lasts, how Fernanda Rodrigues gets along the league...But most likely Pasynkova and Scherban will stay on bench.

• Exactly!
    And another funny thing is - it's well-known that Sokolova and kosheleva can't stand each other. Garay will obviously be in starting 6, she's just higher level player now. So the second OH spot will be between Lyuba and Tanya. Oh, it's gonna be a cat fight all season long. I wonder if those two could make it a "team effort" and not just argue. I'm not that convinced Krasnodar will be so successful next season as they are obviously hoping with so many new players. We'll see. For me it's clear that Scherban and Pasynkova will waste a year on a bench.

• Tatiana Kosheleva officially in Dinamo Krasnodar.
    http://www.russiavolley.com/50…ple-to-sign-the-contract/

Sokolova, Pasynkova, Scherban, Kosheleva and Rodrigues :white: Too bad that 3 of them gotta be staying on bench...

And what about Rosir Calderón? :white:

• And what about Rosir Calderón? :white:

Nothing new. She's in the team for another 2 years I think. She'll be playing OPP like last season, no doubt about that.

• Is it 100% confirmed that Calderon will count as russian? Because if not, then I think Garay won't be in the starting six