Turkey NT 2014

• Well this should be a joke?! I understand Asuman for some reason but Seyma Ercan?? Meliha, Cansu and any other OH deserves that spot more than her. And where is Eda? Is she injured again?
    However this is not confirmed so lets not blame anyone yet :white:

• Dicle is still not registered on FIVB for WGP :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Asuman is decent setter, didn't you watch Gamze Alikaya during EL? She didn't perform well at all :wall:

About Şeyma I also agree, Meliha would be wiser choice. On the other hand, except her, unfortunately there is no other OH deserves a slot. Cansu Çetin is not better than other defensive OHs Gözde and Güldeniz. Gözde Yılmaz is not better than Neriman or Seda. Thus, except Meliha Şeyma is the best option unfortunately :S

• Checking Turkish roster I discovered that Eda Erdem Dundar (MB) is replaced on WGP list by Meliha Ismailoglu (OH)... meanwhile Dicle Nur Babat (MB) is still not on this list, so she can't play in WGP :wavy: maybe they'll change something more in order to add Dicle ^^

• Checking Turkish roster I discovere that Eda Erdem Dundar (MB) is replaced on WGP list by Meliha Ismailoglu (OH)... meanwhile Dicle Nur Babat (MB) is still not on this list, so she can't play in WGP :wavy: maybe they'll change something more in order to add Dicle ^^

Im Schocked what happened There? Im satisfied that Meliha Is in now, bunt Eda out? There Is no Informations about Eda and why she cant Play at WG. Asuman can Go out and can be replaced in the list by Dicle

• Checking Turkish roster I discovere that Eda Erdem Dundar (MB) is replaced on WGP list by Meliha Ismailoglu (OH)... meanwhile Dicle Nur Babat (MB) is still not on this list, so she can't play in WGP :wavy: maybe they'll change something more in order to add Dicle ^^

Im Schocked what happened There? Im satisfied that Meliha Is in now, bunt Eda out? There Is no Informations about Eda and why she cant Play at WG. Asuman can Go out and can be replaced in the list by Dicle

Why are you so dissatisfied with Assuman.. Not saying that she is a great setter but from all the others she has the biggest experience and Gamze was not good at EL..

BTW I am also rooting for Gamze as second setter, but just because I like her as a player... It will be a battle for the second setter place

• Why are you so dissatisfied with Assuman.. Not saying that she is a great setter but from all the others she has the biggest experience and Gamze was not good at EL..

BTW I am also rooting for Gamze as second setter, but just because I like her as a player... It will be a battle for the second setter place

Because she wasnt good at all During the whole League and her Sets were the Main reasons of Loosing Cups and Titels for Ecz Vitra. And we all know that This season Ecz Vitras biggest Problem was the Setter Position.

I like Gamze More she didint Play whole season but Asuman did instead of that we saw her good Performance at the semis against Vakif, they was near to Beat them.

• And its normal to have sometimes ups and down, so you cant judge Gamze for one or two matches in EL. Im judging Asuman for her perfomance during the whole season.

I am not judging. I would like her to make the cut but I don't think so.. Assuman has been in the NT a lot longer and that experience might be the reason why she would be the second setter.. Also how much of Gamze have we seen? Not a full club season.. she played only some matches.. so you also can't tell how good someone is by that..

I guess both of them wil be given a chance this WGP so Barbolini will decide..

• I am not judging. I would like her to make the cut but I don't think so.. Assuman has been in the NT a lot longer and that experience might be the reason why she would be the second setter.. Also how much of Gamze have we seen? Not a full club season.. she played only some matches.. so you also can't tell how good someone is by that..

I guess both of them wil be given a chance this WGP so Barbolini will decide..

Yes maybe, but i think he will give the chance to Gamze, because as you said we didnt see a lot from her and Barbolini also knows which perfomance Asuman had. He also decided to play with Gamze as the starter for the 2015 European Championship qualification round in June.

• Yes maybe, but i think he will give the chance to Gamze, because as you said we didnt see a lot from her and Barbolini also knows which perfomance Asuman had. He also decided to play with Gamze as the starter for the 2015 European Championship qualification round in June.

I also think Asuman is not such a bad choice but I'm really hopeful about Gamze. Her EL performance will hopefully stay as her worst performance in her career. She had amazing games in F4 in Turkish league finals. I also agree that Barbolini will choose her because it seems like her trusts her a lot. Moreover I like the variation in her game and she looks pretty brave. Also for double changes (opp and setter) in the games, she will be more useful because her serves are really good. Hope she manages well in WGP if she gets the chance.

• Why are you so dissatisfied with Assuman.. Not saying that she is a great setter but from all the others she has the biggest experience and Gamze was not good at EL..

I agree with you... i wouldnt prefer Gamze to Asuman,never for now!
    Gamze has a long way to be first,even second setter.

• Gamze might have more potential, but Asuman has also good level (not a level which makes a team win a crucial game but she was never the reason to lose a game) I always prefer players who has played during a full season as starter than someone who spend her time by sitting on the bench. Playing well in a few match means nothing. She also played bad in a few matches during EL. So what should we expect from her? She has to play a whole season in order to prove that she is capable of playing in NT A.

MY main concern is absence of Polen. She seemed fine to me during EL matches, I hope she would recover soon to be second Opp for WCh. I really don't want to see Yeliz as back-up Opp :down:

• Asuman is not a bad setter but she's been second setter of NT for years and I don't remember any game that was saved by Asuman.I'm ok if she's gonna be starter when Naz is not around but as a backup I don't like her. BUT Gamze had a horrible season (don't tell me the semis against Vakıfbank) and she doesn't deserve to be second setter more than Asuman. She can take the place of Asu next year though...

And Eda is out once again and I'm pretty sure this has nothing with Barbolini. I just hope Kübra and Özge will join the team next week after a little rest.

• Asuman is not a bad setter but she's been second setter of NT for years and I don't remember any game that was saved by Asuman.I'm ok if she's gonna be starter when Naz is not around but as a backup I don't like her. BUT Gamze had a horrible season (don't tell me the semis against Vakıfbank) and she doesn't deserve to be second setter more than Asuman. She can take the place of Asu next year though...

And Eda is out once again and I'm pretty sure this has nothing with Barbolini. I just hope Kübra and Özge will join the team next week after a little rest.

Özge Cemberci is another not registered, so she can't play in WGP like Dicle :whistle: I don't think that you mean Özge Yurtdagulen, or maybe :whistle: I lost a thread, because you mentioned both S and MBs...

• yeah I meant Özgenur :) In the absence of Eda, Özgenur should be there as she's the only slide attacker. She was good at attack in Europa League she deserves to be there more than Büşra in my opinion. Bahar-Dicle-Büşra are too weak in attack, with Kübra and Özge attacking of the MBs would be improved :win:

• yeah I meant Özgenur :) In the absence of Eda, Özgenur should be there as she's the only slide attacker. She was good at attack in Europa League she deserves to be there more than Büşra in my opinion. Bahar-Dicle-Büşra are too weak in attack, with Kübra and Özge attacking of the MBs would be improved :win:

I count only Bahar-Büşra, Dicle is NOT REGISTERED :!: maybe they'll change it in a week before it's too late, she should be there instead of Ceylan or Seyma (if we replace OH by MB, the other way round as it was done with Eda and Meliha ^^)