2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• how were they convincing if 1/3 of their points came from police errors ? if police managed to keep erros at minimum busto wouldnt stand a chance just my thought and this was busto max so to say, so whoever wins from next match is gonna trash busto big time

I agree that the Turkish team will win the final, but Busto played very well in defence and if Diouf can be consistent, then they have a very dangerous OPP

• Chemik 20 errors, Busto 17...mighty difference :roll: And welcome to volleyball, the team that makes less errors most of the time wins :whistle: Keeping errors low also means playing well...but believe what you want, your posts don't exactly radiate intelligence :gone:

:obey: Truth

• Chemik was just poor team today. Glinka with a little help from Veljkovic can't win it. Maja played such ordinary game - Werblińska and Bjelica couldn't score at all. Glinka is talking that they always had double or triple block. Ognjenovic didn't help, Wołosz on the other hand played much better and her teammates spiked more freely.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't like how some of you talk about deserve things, of course, None of those 2 teams won't easily beat Vakifbank of ECZ and due to the rule one of them will get the silver despite not being better than the turkish clubs, but you can't say that they don't deserve it, they just have followed the rules and played their best. You wouldn't complain when your favourite team just belongs to a group of death, would you? it's not what choose, but some lucks. This is how all sports are like.

Agree about Chemik though, their performance was absolutely embarrassing, feel sorry for the supporters in the hall, they might have expected better than that.

• I'm really happy that for once an italian team took advantage of this CEV rule that was openly made against italian volleyball! And I'm looking forward to see what Busto can do against a turkish team.

• I'm really happy that for once an italian team took advantage of this CEV rule that was openly made against italian volleyball! And I'm looking forward to see what Busto can do against a turkish team.

Me too. I'm very tired of seeing turkish or azeri clubs holding the trophy all the time, I want some new surprises :cheesy: But sure, it won't be easy at all.

• 20 vs 17 errors are u kiding me ? what do u consider an error btw ? chemik had 5 errors on serving in first 2 sets so how is that considered playing well is beyond me but with your logic it might be :wavy:

• sure if someone tells me "hey your going to face the 9th ranking in the quarterfinals then the 7th ranking in the semis" i would definitely be happy but i wont consider myself great just extremely lucky.

• I don't like how some of you talk about deserve things, of course, None of those 2 teams won't easily beat Vakifbank of ECZ and due to the rule one of them will get the silver despite not being better than the turkish clubs, but you can't say that they don't deserve it, they just have followed the rules and played their best. You wouldn't complain when your favourite team just belongs to a group of death, would you? it's not what choose, but some lucks. This is how all sports are like.

Agree about Chemik though, their performance was absolutely embarrassing, feel sorry for the supporters in the hall, they might have expected better than that.

exactly. the teams can only beat who they play against. sure, maybe they got a little lucky with not having to play a Turkish team, but this is the way it works in all sports. get over it.

• sure if someone tells me "hey your going to face the 9th ranking in the quarterfinals then the 7th ranking in the semis" i would definitely be happy but i wont consider myself great just extremely lucky.

I think lucks are also one part of talents :rolleyes:

let's not forget that Chemik already beat last year's winners Dinamo Kazan in the group phase. I do agree that the system needs to be changed, though.

• how were they convincing if 1/3 of their points came from police errors ? if police managed to keep erros at minimum busto wouldnt stand a chance just my thought and this was busto max so to say, so whoever wins from next match is gonna trash busto big time

This is really point system, my dear: the team that make less errors is gonna win. Deal with it :D

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Criticism, criticism and criticism.

Try to feel what Busto Players feel now.. and Their Fans..

European Champions League Final..

Fresh article in Their site about the biggest success of the Club..

And forever They will be min. V-ce European Club Champion..

• Lol to our TV channel and volley enviroment, stop recalling good past of our women when it was about 8-10 years ago by inviting nowdays old women from NT to studio before matches. You all should stay at home. :lol: Next step is fire all pensioners from Chemik and give everything for schooling of young girls and guys.

• and most of the busto mistakes were in third set like 50% of them or something but i agree maja was awful today like i said in serbian nt thread her time is gone ana is so mutch better faster setter and u still didint explain how is having 5 serving erros having anything to do with playing good i m waiting for an answer

• Huh, that's really underdeveloped way of thinking... Once again, match's over and that's how it works in all sports, you deal with it. ;)

• oh sure luck within the game such as for example accidentally kicking the ball but it somehow went on the opponents court cant complain about that but luck as in organizers favoring you in the expense of others tat's an entirely different story