2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Wow, first set goes to Perugia.
    Skra has to improve quickly. Block/Defence, reception, easy mistakes on attack..... It doesn't look good so far.

• 1:1 and 12:7 for Halkbank. That could become a very interesting evening 8o

• 2-1 for Skra, very important set, coming back from 9-3... now perugia has to win this otherwise they're out. Winiarski changed the team... let's see! go sir :super:

• weird stuff tonight. I left, when Perugia led 6 or 7 points and now i see, Skra still grabbed the set :white:

In ankara its 2:1 and 16:13 for Halkbank. Golden set on the horizon :cheesy:

• congrats to Zenit....bravo to Halkbank without Osmany they showed its best what a struglle and determination by Ulaş,Kubiak and Sokolova :obey:

i think with Osmany we would be watching a golden set at least...
    Zenit's strongest point is its serve...Leon-Anderson and Mikhaylov are very good servers..the serves made the difference for them at the end of the fourth set.

• Congrats Skra ! At a certain point they started to defend Fromm and Atanasijevic and then everything went better.

Perugia really left out some big chances. In Perugia in 4th set and today in third.

• congrats to Zenit....bravo to Halkbank without Osmany they showed its best what a struglle and determination by Ulaş,Kubiak and Sokolova :obey:

i think with Osmany we would be watching a golden set at least...
    Zenit's strongest point is its serve...Leon-Anderson and Mikhaylov are very good servers..the serves made the difference for them at the end of the fourth set.

Agreed it was their serve. Mikhalov especially at that end of the 4th set, got them to 24-22 when he was serving.

• Oh please no again russian team as a champion. Please Poland destroy this hegemony of russian teams.

Well this game does show that Zenit isn't as invincible as they thought. If they have an off day, anything can happen. Just keep hustling and you never know. However, they will regroup from this performance.

• I don't like so much the volleyball strategy today. Team who won often is brutal and very strong and powerfull attackers. So much agressive attacks and lacks of tehnicall and smart moves.I want more techique and defense in male volleyball such as in a women volley. This way of playing destroys the main idea of the sport volleyball.

• This way of playing destroys the main idea of the sport volleyball.

Whats the main idea in your opinion? To me it is "bringing the ball down to the floor". Winiarski showed today that there is still space for the clever players...

In the end, it is probably a matter of taste. I usually get mad when i see a womans match and it rather looks like they are playing "with" each other and not "against" each other 8)

• Whats the main idea in your opinion? To me it is "bringing the ball down to the floor". Winiarski showed today that there is still space for the clever players...

In the end, it is probably a matter of taste. I usually get mad when i see a womans match and it rather looks like they are playing "with" each other and not "against" each other 8)

:lol: :thumbsup: i started to like volleyball with women...it is still that way....both volleyball have their styls.

• Men's volleyball is agressive but not interesting for me. Because tjey are sooo powerful that they arent almost any long rallies
    This is the reason why i like womens more because you never know what will happen the rallies there are much longer and of that more exciting.
    In mens if one team win 2 points consecutively the other team takes immidiately time out otherwise the team would win more points and its then sometimes impossible to make defense or dig.
    The only thing is if its nearly.blocked out the libero is waiting of the court on the blue floor but almost never would it be digged if the ball comes between block or without but in womens its the opposite.

• I like powerfull and athletic volleyball, just as I like NBA :)