Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-16 25-14 25-17) MVP: Katrzyna Konieczna report

Tauron was better in almost all elements. IMHO Zakrevskaya deserved a little bit more for MVP today, but Konieczna also had good performance. Surprisingly Sobolska who stayed on bench all season in Chemik was better than Dziękiewicz :wavy:
    By Pałac the best were Korabiec with Śmieszek, OHs were horrible :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Impel won against Developres 3:1. I saw the game and I have to say it was a weak battle. Most of all very powerless spikes, terrible Kaczor and the best player on court was Monika Ptak, she really deserved to get the MVP award. Block was the strongest weapon of Wrocław and this is the reason why they have won this match. In the 4th set it was very close, because Rzeszów had a set point. Aleksandersen really has to practice a lot with Kaczor, because with this performance it was really shameful to watch her powerless spikes straight into the block. Mroczkowska subsituted her in the 3rd set and played much better. This team really needs a stronger opposite if they want to reach the final once again. Kwiatkowska was out of game again, but she is weaker than Konieczna in my oppinion. I keep my fingers crossed anyway, hope for a better performance againt Sopot next week. :)

• IMO Konieczna was and is still better than Kaczor. Kwiatkowska is still injured, so today Mroczkowska had to substitute Kaczor. I'm happy for Ptak that after ACL injury she shows that she can play at very good level.

• Today Results:

Impel Wrocław - DevelopRes Rzeszów 3-1 (25-19 22-25 25-19 26-24) MVP: Monika Ptak report

Both teams with 32 errors :what: Kaczor is horrible OP :what: I wonder why did they get rid of Konieczna :what: Mroczkowska as backup OP did pretty well, overall Impel could play better and I hope that team can improve :roll:

Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-1 (21-25 25-9 25-16 25-19) MVP: Sylwia Wojcieska report

Ciaszkiewicz was so weak today :what: good sub by Kurnikowska, other players by Muszyna did decent job ^^ hard to fins any positives by Piła... MB Milovic was leader and rest far behind her

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski 3-0 (25-15 25-14 25-20) MVP: Mariola Wójtowicz report

Hard to find eader by KSZO - Kuligowska the best scorer and Ganszczyk the best spiker, but both weren't satisfactory... Wójtowicz and Łyszkiewicz were the best by Aluprof; Beier with poor reception and Bamber so weak as spiker :thumbdown:

• IMO Konieczna was and is still better than Kaczor. Kwiatkowska is still injured, so today Mroczkowska had to substitute Kaczor. I'm happy for Ptak that after ACL injury she shows that she can play at very good level.

Agree with all points, Impel has problems with OP... Kaczor is horrible, while Kwiatkowska is too ordinary (moreover she's out of game...). Mroczkowska can be solution, but I worry that it may not work for whole season... why did they let Konieczna leave so as to replace her by Kwiatkowska ?( :thumbdown: :call:

and good to see Ptak back with good performance :D

• I think Konieczna wanted to leave or no? because everybody was expecting big transfers in Impel and it was sure Kaczor is staying (she had valid contract), so probably she wanted to leave because after Atom she stated she wants to play and it seemed in Impel she will be on bench

• I think Konieczna wanted to leave or no? because everybody was expecting big transfers in Impel and it was sure Kaczor is staying (she had valid contract), so probably she wanted to leave because after Atom she stated she wants to play and it seemed in Impel she will be on bench

She would be on bench, but with such weak OP as Kaczor she would have entered on court so many times and save matches as she did in last season :D

btw. I don't like the way of treating Kaczor as such star :wacko: she's so poor hitter nowadays :what: she can't be a starter, any option will be better here :D Grejman, Mroczkowska, Cutura, even Kwiatkowska :wavy:

• hah but dont remember Kaczor is treated like a star in Wroclaw because its her home club and they wanted her for so long :D so Konieczna for sure will be on bench..maybe after this season they will open their eyes

• hah but dont remember Kaczor is treated like a star in Wroclaw because its her home club and they wanted her for so long :D so Konieczna for sure will be on bench..maybe after this season they will open their eyes

Maybe they'll open their eyes :roll: right now Kwiatkowska has problems with arm ;( even Silie could help them, but probably Impel didn't have money for her :(

• Apparently Ptak(Martalek) is playing a great season so far. Is she perfectly recovered from her injury?

How can I watch all those Orlenliga matches, guys?

• Bjelica is very bad in attacking :white:

• probably they are not prepared 100 %, their form should come with start of Champions league ;) you should see Atom playing their first match in season, even more tragedy

• I'm pretty sure Police's OPP position will cause some problems...they have a couple of options but none of them (Bjelica, Kowalinska, Malagurski and Glinka) can play consistently. At least they have Ognjenovic who's the best setter in Europe and Werblinska who's a good passer.