Turkish League 2014/15

• Gs is a good serving team.they have good servers like Gamze Alikaya,C.Bosetti,Aslı Kalaç etc..Idmanocağı's reception is very vulnerable....i didnt like Y.Wang and Sonja N. performances..Pietersen was also not good but ok..Idmanocağı should play with setter Cansu A. ....Tuğçe H. is not a good setter..Wang is still far from being good..Newcombe should play better..Pietersen is not kind of a leading player therefore Wang and s.Newcombe should contribute much better. Damla Çakıroğlu should be on the court more than it is.

GsD should have transferred Damla Çakıroğlu rather than C.Bosetti.this way they could use the spot for a better foreigner now.Meijner and n.Chentoni are good treansfers for GsD..Gamze Alikaya is ok.Middle Aslı Kalaç is a talented middle despite her height..the problems of GsD are C.Bosetti's and middle Melis's contributions to the team and Meijners' reception sometimes.

• Galatasaray has Melis the Turkish Thaisa. A young promising player like Aslı would be benched if Arias comes to GS. ;( ;(

I don't think so, because they don't have slot in starting-six for another foreign player in turkish competition.

• Gs is a good serving team.they have good servers like Gamze Alikaya,C.Bosetti,Aslı Kalaç etc..Idmanocağı's reception is very vulnerable....i didnt like Y.Wang and Sonja N. performances..Pietersen was also not good but ok..Idmanocağı should play with setter Cansu A. ....Tuğçe H. is not a good setter..Wang is still far from being good..Newcombe should play better..Pietersen is not kind of a leading player therefore Wang and s.Newcombe should contribute much better. Damla Çakıroğlu should be on the court more than it is.

GsD should have transferred Damla Çakıroğlu rather than C.Bosetti.this way they could use the spot for a better foreigner now.Meijner and n.Chentoni are good treansfers for GsD..Gamze Alikaya is ok.Middle Aslı Kalaç is a talented middle despite her height..the problems of GsD are C.Bosetti's and middle Melis's contributions to the team and Meijners' reception sometimes.

I watched the match and agree with the comments mostly. I think Wang is very bad, she cannot receive and is not contributing in other ways. Idmanocagi should play with Damla instead. Also I liked Sonja's performance. GS wanted to avoid her and she had very few chances to receive but did very well when she did. Also Sonja receives all the worst sets and out of system swings but still manages to perform efficiently. I would like to see her get more of the good opportunities. Pietersen does not have enough shot variation and makes too many mistakes.

For me if you could change Bosetti and Sonja then GS would be much stronger.

• I watched the match and agree with the comments mostly. I think Wang is very bad, she cannot receive and is not contributing in other ways. Idmanocagi should play with Damla instead. Also I liked Sonja's performance. GS wanted to avoid her and she had very few chances to receive but did very well when she did. Also Sonja receives all the worst sets and out of system swings but still manages to perform efficiently. I would like to see her get more of the good opportunities. Pietersen does not have enough shot variation and makes too many mistakes.

For me if you could change Bosetti and Sonja then GS would be much stronger.

Yes i agree.. Sonja is performing really well IMO. She's a pretty underrated player

• Fener has so many problems, spikers're not effective, setters set all ball to Kim

• i dont follow Newcombe's stats so far depending on watching a few matches of hers, it seems to me she was/looked more effective when she came to turkey for the first time(i couldnt remember her first team in Turkey)......either due to the sets or to the player herself...she should be more effective..she is not a bad player....i agree Damla Çakıroğlu should be a starter instead ..or Wang as non-receiving oh..

• Canter you are correct, Sonja first time in Turkey she was top scorer in the league before she left. I think her current club needs to give her better and more opportunities because she is still very efficient but not getting enough opportunities. Last time in Turkey she was given the most chances and performed well. Fewer sets should be given to Pietersen and Wang and more to Newcombe.

Also I agree with you that lower teams lack reception. It seems that each team has only one person that can receive instead of 3. Even Liberos on lower teams cannot receive well

• Canter you are correct, Sonja first time in Turkey she was top scorer in the league before she left. I think her current club needs to give her better and more opportunities because she is still very efficient but not getting enough opportunities. Last time in Turkey she was given the most chances and performed well. Fewer sets should be given to Pietersen and Wang and more to Newcombe.

Also I agree with you that lower teams lack reception. It seems that each team has only one person that can receive instead of 3. Even Liberos on lower teams cannot receive well

exactly it is...and i cann't stand that when liberos make reception errors..you are a libero and you dont have to spike,block,set etc....you are just to receive and dig well..pls do it correctly or go work on it or leave the team !

• exactly it is...and i cann't stand that when liberos make reception errors..you are a libero and you dont have to spike,block,set etc....you are just to receive and dig well..pls do it correctly or go work on it or leave the team !

Well receiving is one of the hardest volleyball skills, the hardest one IMO so it requires top level players to be executed on a high level.. It also requires a talent to do that IMO becase learning to attack is much easier than to receive.. You can see there aren't many players who were awful receivers and then they learned to do that.. you get better but it is what it is.. Learning to attack harder or learning new shots and angles is much easier than passing.. You can see Hill, she had only two angles she knew how hit before the WCH and see her now.. But she was good at passing from the start..

• Well receiving is one of the hardest volleyball skills, the hardest one IMO so it requires top level players to be executed on a high level.. It also requires a talent to do that IMO becase learning to attack is much easier than to receive.. You can see there aren't many players who were awful receivers and then they learned to do that.. you get better but it is what it is.. Learning to attack harder or learning new shots and angles is much easier than passing.. You can see Hill, she had only two angles she knew how hit before the WCH and see her now.. But she was good at passing from the start..

for a spiker ok but for a libero i cant accept bad reception!! if you are a libero you have to be the best in a team in terms of reception!

• Ivana Miloš is very good for now...She was top scorer in today matche with 16 points , 58% in attacking and 5 blocks..I hope she will better how season go further :)