France - LAF 2014/2015

• Can't find anything. I've checked French Eurosport tv schedule and they have winter sports program now, Ski-pass, but nothing about Cannes match ?( At least we have live score and live stats.

• YEah, couldnt find it either...pitty. :(

I watched some of the Cannes match on French eurosport and now the Mulhouse game is on, i don't understand how you could not find?

• Cannes won 3-1.. Logan played all 4 sets and she has some good receiving stats - 86% positive, 21% perfect.. She killed 8/20 balls, 1 err, 3 times blocked. 1 block and 4 aces.. No bad for her first match after a long time.. I hope she gets back into rhythm as the season progresses

• RC Cannes with quite a bit of lineup shuffling. With Ebata and Faucette on the court at the same time, RC Cannes situationally switched to 2-person serve receive, loading Tom and Ortschitt in reception attempts, but leaving Ebata and Faucette free to attack. Everyone getting some playing time except for Maret Grothues (in the gym watching the match). Hope she is ok.

• Round 1 (25.10.)

Le Cannet - Hainaut 3:0 (25:21, 25:22, 25:23) stats
    Fedele 16, Kloster 11 (as MB) /// Knudsen 11 (as MB), Ivanovic 10

RC Cannes - SF Paris St-Cloud 3:1 (25:21, 25:23, 22:25, 25:20) stats
    Faucette 17, Tom 13 /// Coolman 19, Gravesteijn 15

Béziers - Mulhouse 0:3 (16:25, 27:29, 22:25) stats
    Burdine 12, Schleck 11 /// Niemer 14, Albu 12 (as MB)

• RC Cannes with quite a bit of lineup shuffling. With Ebata and Faucette on the court at the same time, RC Cannes situationally switched to 2-person serve receive, loading Tom and Ortschitt in reception attempts, but leaving Ebata and Faucette free to attack. Everyone getting some playing time except for Maret Grothues (in the gym watching the match). Hope she is ok.

Well Maret is still recovering and she just join the team last moday.
    With Ebata and Faucette not receiving, Cannes will need to play with maret and logan as outside hitters. i guess Faucette and Ebata will share opposite position. Y less Fang decide to play with juliann and akiko at the same Time and having them replace in backrow for Bursac and Grothues.
    The team still need to work a lot, in defense abd block it was not good at all. Logan is already important in the team, she take responsabilities and talk a lot with teamates during the game.

• Watching Cannes' match now and Logan on court (finally!) I think she should have a new nickname. "Director" would be good. The way she "orders" everyone on court, discusses line-ups and every play is just amazing. I missed that so much.

• Round 2 (31.10.)

RC Cannes – Le Cannet 3:0 (25:17, 25:15, 25:23) stats
    Faucette 23, Onyejekwe 11 (as MB) /// Zambelli 9 (as MB), Kloster 8 (as MB)

Mulhouse – Vannes 3:0 (25:17, 25:14, 25:18 ) stats
    Bokan 16, Niemer 9 /// Rowland 9 (as MB), Wild 5

• Logan precious in reception but only 18 % in attack ;(
    Deb Ortschitt not at her top but nothing serious ...
    Faucette and Apitz hold the team especially in the 3rd set when Le Cannet was 23-18 ahead ! Then 7 pts straight for RCC ...

• Was Ebata on the court?

what happened to her?

Well 0/8 spikes says all, so it's obvious why she was subbed :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well 0/8 spikes says all, so it's obvious why she was subbed :wavy:

Well it wasn't really like that. She played in the first set and then late in the set Bursac subbed her in the back row to receive. Faucette had a great match and reception was good enough to use MBs a lot so there wasn't really a need to put Ebata back on court since Sanja was doing a good job

• Round 2 (01.11.)

Hainaut – Béziers 0:3 (21:25, 18:25, 20:25) stats numbers for attack attempts seem (too) low!?
    Knudsen 12 (as MB), Ivanovic 10 /// Schleck 12

SF Paris St-Cloud – Venelles 3:0 (25:18, 25:20, 25:13) stats
    Coolman 18, Catry 12 (as MB) /// Kociova 8, Mikyskova 7

Terville Florange – Saint-Raphaël 1:3 (25:27, 25:23, 22:25, 22:25) stats
    Pitou Bratuhhina 24, Lange 13 /// Souply 19, Gomiero 13