2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• If Rahimova screams at Gamova, she would get even more motivated and would play like when she was 25, not 35 :rolll: Polina has been a very strong attacker but her attitude towards opponents is gross.

The turkish coach and Smajlovic, not surprised with the age difference. Guidetti is 16 years older than Toksoy. Compared to this, 7 is like nothing.

• thanks for the link. couldn't cut the video but at 2:12:17-2:12:22, the Azeri sub is saying "A..... koyayim senin ya or....". That is hilarious :lol:
    You don't hear such terrible swears these days :whistle:

I'm curious if she meant Kubra Akman or Yana Aghayeva though :lol:

• thanks for the link. couldn't cut the video but at 2:12:17-2:12:22, the Azeri sub is saying "A..... koyayim senin ya or....". That is hilarious :lol:
    You don't hear such terrible swears these days :whistle:

I'm curious if she meant Kubra Akman or Yana Aghayeva though :lol:

And what does that mean? something aggressive? :D

• And what does that mean? something aggressive? :D

The direct translation is: f*ck your p*ssy, bit*h. In English, it does not sound so bad, but in Turkish, you would not say this to someone unless you hate them and ready for a fight :cheesy:

• The direct translation is: f*ck your p*ssy, bit*h. In English, it does not sound so bad, but in Turkish, you would not say this to someone unless you hate them and ready for a fight :cheesy:

Actually, we don't have such kind of swear in our language. Maybe she learnt it from her Turkish husband (Tunc Afshar) :rolleyes: I think probably broadcaster also didn't understand that, otherwise why they will show it on tv?

• But Ferhat is the offical coach of Turkey or is he a substitute for this tournment like Montreaux and Baku)

• Actually, we don't have such kind of swear in our language. Maybe she learnt it from her Turkish husband (Tunc Afshar) :rolleyes: I think probably broadcaster also didn't understand that, otherwise why they will show it on tv?

Yeah, I read that in Azeri turkish, such swears don't exist. But I mean, Turkish football players swear in English and other languages sometimes. They learn and know what they mean. However I don't judge or anything, it was just fun that the TV broadcasted it :lol:

For the later, Ferhat Akbas is the actual coach of the NT not a substitute.

• Lol sorry, it's fine, I am suitably admonished. I do go over board sometimes i know, it was an intense match, all my posts during and just after match now i look back and wish i was more toned down. Please take with pinch of salt. And having had couple of beers watching game didn't help.
    Sorry to our Azeri brethren , i do not hate you, and I am sorry for my outrageous remarks concerning your fine up standing el presidente and his family, won't happen again.

Is there a fresh link for replay of Tur v Aze? The one provided shows the game starting around 11;40 mark and shows only the first 15-20 mins of match

Totally off topic Azeri national anthem is cracking good tune, only heard it 1st time few days ago. It's bloody brilliant and gets you amped up, maybe it wasn't outrageous bonus money offered but the Magnifico anthem that fired up the Azeri girls :serve:

• Please a replay link for Tur v Aze, the link provided only shows the game to the 1st technical TO 1st set.

Not being lazy, i have scoured the replays on youtube, can't find.

Also,
    it is a complete joke on my part about bonus money + Azeri team, I have no clue which team offered any bonus money or how much if any,
    picked it up from a meatballs comment and have been playing with it,
    apparently he picked it up from gossip on Turkish tv :win: so don't anyone get knickers in twist " Essek sakasi" tongue in cheek

But pls i really had love a link for this great game from both teams, worth watching again

• thank you, i watched only first 2 sets of this match yesterday and today could not find it again, the "live replay" links on youtube seem to change every day.

aghayeva was truly pathetic, such a tall girl and she keeps hitting into the block, she's not passing and she can't play defense, so of course she got replaced and was upset about that… too funny.

now i cannot recall which match it was, but diclenur babat seems like a very promising player. she had 3 or 4 blocks in rapid succession, even out of position and late, but her arms were angled just right. i think it was maybe against AZE.

now, AZE is a truly pathetic team. 3/4 of their players are foreigners, it's like men's team of QAT and LEB. these are all poor excuses for a NT. and AZE is still a C level team.

• June 27, 2015
    Baku 2015 European Games - 1st European Games
    Women's Volleyball - Final Round

* AZST (Azerbaijan Summer Time) UTC/GMT +5

Sat 27 Jun 07:35
    Baku 2015 European Games - 1st European Games
    Women's Volleyball - Final Round
    16:00: Women's Bronze Medal Match - Azerbaijan (AZE) vs Serbia (SRB)
    18:30: Women's Gold Medal Match - Turkey (TUR) vs Poland (POL)

DAY 15 up next LIVE Volleyball | Baku 2015 European Games
    Baku 2015 European Games
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv8jFiaLvbY

• Th final will be broadcasted at NTV Spor, right? At least, Burcu Hakyemez tweeted something like that, if I understood correctly.