Polish NT 2015

• Smarzek is from 1996 so she must have had "matura" :D :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• its a little bit pity that she couldn`t be in this NT season, OK but first school... :D

• Agata Sawicka underwent her operation and is expected to undergo rehabilitation for 6 months.
    http://www.impelwroclaw.pl/new…uzja-agaty-sawickiej.html

Get well soon, Agata :rose:

So it most probably means Impel Wroclaw needs to look for another good libero to replace her. Maybe Courtois? :roll:

• She had really bad season in Poland. I don't think Impel would like to sign with her.

Maybe Castillo? :D That would be great. Anyway, I feel sorry for Agata, she is one of my favorite players. Always very passionate. But she said that she will return even stronger, I'm sure she will. :super:

But does it mean that Durajczyk and Krzos will be the only liberos in this NT season? :wacko:

• Team will start preparing for Final tomorrow.
    We still don't know which extra players will be called to the team.

After these 2 weekends in Puerto Rico and Argentina call got:
    S: Natalia Piekarczyk (seriously ?! :what: )
    OP: Tamara Kaliszuk
    OH; Anna Grejman, Ewelina Sieczka
    MB: Zuzanna Efimienko, Aleksandra Sikorska
    L: Aleksandra Krzos

We are waiting for next calls. IMHO coach should call maybe 2-3 players more to have an opportunity to choose.
    Who may we see ?(
    S: Joanna Wołosz, maybe Izablea Bełcik
    OP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska, maybe Malwina Smarzek
    OH: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Natalia Kurnikowska, maybe Klaudia Kaczorowska
    MB: Maja Tokarska, maybe Aleksandra Trojan
    L: Agata Durajczyk

• According to blokaut.net we have 15 players in Szczyrk.

5 players which join to mentioned 7 (Piekarczyk, Kaliszuk, Grejman, Sieczka, Efimienko, Sikorska, Krzos) are: Joanna Wołosz (S), Izabela Kowalińska (OP/OH), Natalia Kurnikowska (OH), Maja Tokarska (MB) and Agata Durajczyk (L).

3 names are mystery - rumours talk about Izabela Bełcik (S), Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (OP/OH), Katarzyna Zaroślińska (OP), Malwina Smarzek (OP), Klaudia Kaczorowska (OH)

I hope that we will see full list of players soon :whistle:

The same article says that Anna Werblińska (OH), Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (MB), and Paulina Maj-Erwardt (L) will also join to NT soon, but they will start preparing for ECH ^^

So we can see pretty strong NT for ECH, however backup for Wołosz can be a problem... neither Bełcik, nor Piekarczyk (what are she doing here :what: ) are ok :S another thing are OHs - Werblińska is decent passer, Skowrońska looks better as OP, but then there is no place for Zaroślińska...

Maybe Kowalińska will be tried as offensive OH once again... :whistle:

• I think Poland needs some strong MBs. Bednarek used to be that player but with all of her injuries she has become weak both in attack and blocks. Kakolewska is a good prospect, but not yet.

I just had a look and found no competitive MBs... the old ladies Liktoras and Dziekiewicz still would beat younger ones, pretty sure of it.

Too bad that Berenika decided to be an Opp, because she was a pretty good MB.

• I think Poland needs some strong MBs. Bednarek used to be that player but with all of her injuries she has become weak both in attack and blocks. Kakolewska is a good prospect, but not yet.

I just had a look and found no competitive MBs... the old ladies Liktoras and Dziekiewicz still would beat younger ones, pretty sure of it.

Too bad that Berenika decided to be an Opp, because she was a pretty good MB.

I agree. I like Berenika's performance in Italy. She's strong and she can be really good Opp in the future, but I miss her as MB. Tokarska, Efimienko and Kąkolewska are too slow. I prefer smaller but faster MB. In next season in Poland will be working plenty of italian coaches. It is good sign for us :win:

• Btw. Emil you're from Sweden, right? I am always thinking that you're from Poland because you know so much about polish league and polish players. Im often confused :aww: :lol:

• In next season in Poland will be working plenty of italian coaches. It is good sign for us :win:

If I count it correctly, 5 Polish coaches, 1 Argentinean (Serramalera) and 6 Italian (Micelli, Cucarini, Negro, Vettori, Sbano and Guidetti), right?

• If I count it correctly, 5 Polish coaches, 1 Argentinean (Serramalera) and 6 Italian (Micelli, Cucarini, Negro, Vettori, Sbano and Guidetti), right?

Yes, it will be 6 italian coaches. Finally, our players can learning something new.

• Btw. Emil you're from Sweden, right? I am always thinking that you're from Poland because you know so much about polish league and polish players. Im often confused :aww: :lol:

Haha, trust me I'm swedish more than what you could have imagined :D Poland was one of the teams made me fall in love with volleyball, thats why I know them quite well!

• Poland need stronger MBs and 1 more good OH then they could be stronge team. They have good setter, opp and libero And I can say that Ana W is good OH :) , but they need more good players in roster, does Poland has some new talents ?

• Malwina Smarzek unless she faces some serious injuries.

Poland has a good libero? Who? Sawicka is injuried and I don't think Durajczyk is good enough...

• Malwina Smarzek unless she faces some serious injuries.

Poland has a good libero? Who? Sawicka is injuried and I don't think Durajczyk is good enough...

Probably Smarzek is in Szczyrk and maybe will play in FF . :)

• We have some interesting MB like Moskwa, Trojan, Śmieszek and Sosnowska. They are faster than Tokarska, Efimienko, Kąkolewska and Sikorska, but they need gain some experience.

• Skowronska will probably play in FF.

If Maj will be there for ECH then I believe she can cover 3/4 of reception with Werblinska and make Skowronska receive less. It worked in 2012 OQ tournament and maybe it will work again. Durajczyk played really bad during European Games and there is a room for improvement in our team.

As for MB, Bednarek always played fast balls close to the setter and she was good in attack then, I don't know why she tries to attack from the side :wall: However I think MBs weren't used to Wołosz and having more time now will work.

• Skowronska will probably play in FF.

If Maj will be there for ECH then I believe she can cover 3/4 of reception with Werblinska and make Skowronska receive less. It worked in 2012 OQ tournament and maybe it will work again. Durajczyk played really bad during European Games and there is a room for improvement in our team.

As for MB, Bednarek always played fast balls close to the setter and she was good in attack then, I don't know why she tries to attack from the side :wall: However I think MBs weren't used to Wołosz and having more time now will work.

I always remember Bednarek as a slider.. and some quicks behind the setter..