2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• after setter like Apitz they will go with young Serbian setter ?(
    Why they don't transfer some really good setter

Fang was not totaly satisfied with Apitz performance. They are going to start a new cycle, I guess he want to have the same setter for 2 or 3 years in order to have some stability and help young players to grow.

Really good setters are expensive, and RC Cannes have not big budget.

• About Kosheleva: She denied about Turkey not only Fb yet.

Gabi: She said that she wants to play in Turkey but didin't say this season. It was an overall comment about playing one day in Turkey. So nothing about confirming rumours for Vakif.

• Apparently another money batter on Kosheleva is on fire ;) I have a feeling that she stays in Krasnodar because they are offering her a bigger amount of money, FB can't simply satisfy her while they keep Kim at the same time. Besides russians prefer to stay home perhaps except Sokolova.

• Impel Wroclaw has fired Tore Aleksandersen for the disappointing season and they are in negotiation with Nicola Negro, but nothing certain info yet. Also Dinamo Krasnodar wants to hire Yuri Marichev as their head-coach but he would like to focus on women NT.

RC Cannes is interested in french NT MB Myriam Kloster in order to replace Victoria Ravva. As someone mentioned earlier, they are not satisfied with Mareen Apitz and will look for a better setter.

• Please.. What a hell Gabi will do in VB? Please, just make non sense... VB needs a player like Natália, Kosheleva.. some like that.. Sonsirma already do your job in VB.. better than Gabi can do, so far... If you talk about GsD.. because Gabi it's not worse than Caterina and Meijners.. and she renewed with Rexona.

Gabriela Braga Guimarães (gabi) zu Vakifbank

• yes it is compared to previous years. i told this from beginning of transfer rumours sadly nobody believed me

That's strange. I read somewhere that they are planning to close their male volleyball team since it was a catastrophe for them last season. My idea was that they wanted to focus only on women volleyball but I guess Aziz Yildirim (the president) is still really angry about tax regulations that are in favor of clubs like Vakifbank, Halkbank and Eczacibasi.

• Impel Wroclaw has fired Tore Aleksandersen for the disappointing season and they are in negotiation with Nicola Negro, but nothing certain info yet.

According to SportoweFakty.pl there is nothing said yet in Tore's case. But taking Negro would be so silly. Even if this season was bad, I still like Aleksandersen. To add is, that Radecka is on Impel's wishlist. :wall: I hope it won't work, I just finally want a really good setter in Wrocław.

• According to SportoweFakty.pl there is nothing said yet in Tore's case. But taking Negro would be so silly. Even if this season was bad, I still like Aleksandersen. To add is, that Radecka is on Impel's wishlist. :wall: I hope it won't work, I just finally want a really good setter in Wrocław.

You are not on time. Grabowski said that Tore is leaving

• Please.. What a hell Gabi will do in VB? Please, just make non sense... VB needs a player like Natália, Kosheleva.. some like that.. Sonsirma already do your job in VB.. better than Gabi can do, so far... If you talk about GsD.. because Gabi it's not worse than Caterina and Meijners.. and she renewed with Rexona.

absolutely Gabi could have done much better than C.Bosettin in GsD....if GSD invested in more someday...she would be the deffeensive of the team OH...

• yes it is compared to previous years. i told this from beginning of transfer rumours sadly nobody believed me

I think they could reduce the budget if the football team get the league title because they are going to play the CL.
    Hakan dincay (the director of volleyball branch in Fb) said that we will try everything to win the CL title next season.

• Denise Hanke says that she has a valid 2 year contract with Impel and any rumors about her leaving so far are only rumors, but basically she can imagine returning to Schwerin.

Apparently there also are rumors about Teun Buijs returning to Germany to coach USC Münster...

• OMG!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Malagurski in Foppa Bergamo

OH : Malagurski - Piccinini
    OP : Barun
    MB : Paggi - Aelbrecht
    S : Lo Bianco
    L : Cardullo

Est : Plak / Sylla / Melandri / Egonu / Pincerato

• Logan Tom in Dresdner SC next seasons.

• According to voleyboldefteri, a close source to Eczacibasi, Guldeniz is on the way to GsD while Gizem K. is negotiating with Fenerbahce. Some of Eczacibasi players' contracts are ending and it is not certain what will happen to them including De La Cruz, Nilay, Seyma Ercan, Gözde, Gulden and Ceylan. Seyma Ercan will most probably play in abroad considering that she wants to play in starting 6. De La Cruz claimed that she does not wanna play in any other Turkish team then Eczacibasi and Gulden will continue one more year.

Besides that, according to him Gözde S. decided to stay in Vakifbank for another year.

Edit: Gözde Yilmaz has really good offers including from Fenerbahce and Vakifbank. She didnt decide yet.