2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• wow! great news for bursa's teams are gala and vakif's transfer policy . i hope , one of my teams will be in the first three.

• Bahar Toksoy Guidetti wont take maternity break what i heard before. She is looking for a new club, also decrease to her salary almost half but not any option for first 4 clubs. Halkbank would be perfect her.

• i thi

Bahar Toksoy Guidetti wont take maternity break what i heard before. She is looking for a new club, also decrease to her salary almost half but not any option for first 4 clubs. Halkbank would be perfect her.

i think she would be a good middle for GsD but they sign Ruseva

• Bahar Toksoy Guidetti wont take maternity break what i heard before. She is looking for a new club, also decrease to her salary almost half but not by DigiSaver"> any option for first 4 clubs. Halkbank would be perfect her.

I don't think she wil leave Istanbul because she probably want to stay close to her husband.

• b

i thi

i think she would be a good middle for GsD but they sign Ruseva

because ruseva is cheaper than bahar. The budget of galata is less than only Kim's salary. i mean she earns more money than 12-14 players of galata totally.

• I hope she won't come back to Novara. Talking about Novara, if it actually collapsing the azeri Superleague, I expect Rosso to come back to Novara.

Bechis comes back to Italy and she will be the first setter in that club.

• Young turkish OH Cansu Cetin is new player of vakifbank ...

That is good news for her. Don't know why Besiktas did not use her more often last season. She is one of the best defensive Turkish OHs right now. From Vakifbank's perspective, I really don't get it. Who is gonna score from their team if reception is bad?

• Caterina is too weak for playing a big turkish club.. this is a joke.. make non sense....

She have potential.. but know.. I Can see so many players more young than her with better prospect.. even in Italian NT team..

• Any news for Ana Starčević ?...She was awesome in Besiktas ..Hope to see her in Novara with Fabris :P...
    Any info, someone ?

• Caterina is too weak for playing a big turkish club.. this is a joke.. make non sense....

She have potential.. but know.. I Can see so many players more young than her with better prospect.. even in Italian NT team..

she would be a bench player for vb at the most..i dont think Vb is thinking about signing her..

• Apparently Piacenza got inpatient and decided not to transfer Lo bianco, according to this news, she is more close to signing with Bergamo than Piacenza.
    http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=5531#.VVvM9PntlBc

Well, the question is that is she really coming back to Italy? ;)

• Apparently Piacenza got inpatient and decided not to transfer Lo bianco, according to this news, she is more close to signing with Bergamo than Piacenza.
    http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=5531#.VVvM9PntlBc

Well, the question is that is she really coming back to Italy? ;)

she is still a good setter and interestingly pretty succesfull at digging at this age as well..i belive any CL teams would still like to see her in their teams...

• she is still a good setter and interestingly pretty succesfull at digging at this age as well..i belive any CL teams would still like to see her in their teams...

And another tricky question comes out, which are those CL teams that want to buy an expensive old setter like her ;) It seems like she wants to stay in Turkey, but there's no spot for her, ECZ has currently transferred Kreklow who is promising, FB got Skorupa, Vakibank never lets Akyol leave, maybe GS, but Alikaya is still on their investment.