2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Calderon has still valid contract with Dinamo Krasnodar. :read:

What? Really? But she is gonna be was tes in the bench again all the season! She should leave and find a club where she could play as starter.

Santos is still a volero player but they already have an opp, so I guess she will be loan again. By the way, isn't Calderon a volero player too on loan to Krasnodar?

• According to facebook's site 'Transfery Orlen Ligi"
    Aleksandra Krzos (Polish Libero) signed with Muszynianka Muszyna
    Nadia Wydmanska (Polish OH) signed with Tauron Dabrowa Gornicza.
    Patrycja Polak (Polish OH) signed with Beng Rovigo (Italian A2)
    Lucie Muhlestinova (Czech S) signed with Telecom Baku

• Magdalena Wawrzyniak (OPP) has signed with Igor Gorgonzola Novara. http://www.agilvolley.com/igornovara.asp?id=3&idnews=1080

To be bench player ?..bad decision for her :/

• Magdalena Wawrzyniak (OPP) has signed with Igor Gorgonzola Novara. http://www.agilvolley.com/igornovara.asp?id=3&idnews=1080

wow!! good luck Magda !! :)

• To be bench player ?..bad decision for her :/

evem like a bench player Magda can improve her skills and meet something new, one year in Serie A is better than stay in Pila , in Italy she can learn something new :)

• evem like a bench player Magda can improve her skills and meet something new, one year in Serie A is better than stay in Pila , in Italy she can learn something new :)

and in Piła she may have problems with slary, many players are leaving club year by year because of overdues in terms of paying :whistle: this is becoming parody like it was in Białystok :aww:
    of course it's an opportunity to improve herself, so good luck Magda :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• due to Agata Sawicka's injury Impel is looking for a new L, they have only young Magda Stasiak...
    new player should be known in next few days...

which L are still free ?( I know that there's Castillo but I don't think shell join there... and i think that Paulina Maj may join Chemik :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to volley.it, Brenda Castillo is rumored to play for Lokomotiv Baku.

More rumors :

- French OH Élisabeth Fedele from Le Cannet to RC Cannes.
    - Italian OPP Valentina Zago from Le Cannet to Monza (Serie A2)
    - Croatian L Martina Malevic definitely leaves Stuttgart.
    - Italian S Valeria Caracuta and Brazilian MB Tamara Matos Hoffmann to Pays d'Aix Venelles Volley-Ball.

• - With the failure of transferring Hooker and Meijners, Pomi Casalmaggiore are trying to negotiate with Ana Bjelica. (I think she's too weak for a champions league playing team though)
    - Martina Boscoscuro very close to Bolzano.
    - Elisa Zanette very close to Club Italia.

• Why not Murphy? Fawcett is free too

That's what I'm saying. Murphy would be perfect for Casalmaggiore and I don't think they lack of money or anything, so weird :whistling: If one of those americans ever comes and plays for Pomi, there's gonna be like a small american battle between them and Conegliano.

• IS LEnka Durr a free player?

I think she is, there has been no news regarding her movement. Besides, Azerrail Baku took the thai libero, so if she stays in Baku, Azeryol shall be the team. Hopefully Wroclaw takes her there's a foreign limit rule nevertheless.

• She is going to play for Hisamitsu Springs, Mihajlovic played for the team last year.
    http://www.vijesti.me/sport/ta…a-hamamicu-springs-840520

I don't know much about her.
    Is she a offensive OH or defensive OH ?