2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Who said it's someone special? I don't expect a big name to be quite frank. Rabadzhieva is not an elite player and I'm pretty sure she will stay in Zurich same for Olessya Rykhliuk.

Rabadieva is elite versus who is free right now, seriously injured overrated players or old finished 'stars'. Neither Werblińska nor Havelkova (FF WGP) are stable.

• Australian MB Sophie Godfrey failed the medical check of VT Aurubis Hamburg, so the club decided not to sign her.

In the Hamburg FB Group Sophie says:"It is also a surprise to me as I have NO medical issue that should stop me playing. I have just played for the national team for the last month. The club did not even let me get a second opinion from a different doctor. They have created an issue out of nothing and this is a disgrace. I expected better from a German team. I am truly disappointed in this situation." and "Oh i have the second opinion which would clear me to play but they don't want to see it. So this is really the crazy part. This is not professional of this club. I am appalled honestly."

• In the Hamburg FB Group Sophie says:"It is also a surprise to me as I have NO medical issue that should stop me playing. I have just played for the national team for the last month. The club did not even let me get a second opinion from a different doctor. They have created an issue out of nothing and this is a disgrace. I expected better from a German team. I am truly disappointed in this situation." and "Oh i have the second opinion which would clear me to play but they don't want to see it. So this is really the crazy part. This is not professional of this club. I am appalled honestly."

:what: That is interesting...

• Polish L Mariola Zenik renewed her contract with Chemik Police, Police now has got 2 liberos, Zenik and Maj-Erwardt. The club is supposed to announce today their last player that replaces Malgorzata Glinka.

And? Who is that Player?

• I have no idea, they haven't announced yet...which is quite strange. I have a feeling that it's Elzbieta Skowronska :huh:

• Rabka for sure will be out, maybe they kept her for a while to help in training like with Kinga Bąk in last season... I wonder who'll be last OH :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Rabka for sure will be out, maybe they kept her for a while to help in training like with Kinga Bąk in last season... I wonder who'll be last OH :roll:

Radka was asked to join the team just for the camp, because Wolosz and Belcik are on a NT camp. And it's quite hard to train without any setter :lol:

• Radka was asked to join the team just for the camp, because Wolosz and Belcik are on a NT camp. And it's quite hard to train without any setter :lol:

So that's like "please come for some practices" and when the setters are back "you may go"? :D I think I'd not be happy if I were her...

• So that's like "please come for some practices" and when the setters are back "you may go"? :D I think I'd not be happy if I were her...

Kinga Bąk after such an episode went to Cyprus :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• "Ready for the day. My last day/night in Texas It's time for me to pack up and move on with my life. New journey in store for me and my baby girl @keitanylee." Destinee Hooker in new club ?

• "Ready for the day. My last day/night in Texas It's time for me to pack up and move on with my life. New journey in store for me and my baby girl @keitanylee." Destinee Hooker in new club ?

You'd better not get involved with her drama :D Didnt she say she would stay in the states without playing?

• I'm not sure why, but some clubs in European leagues have made signings and not announced them. It is odd!

• There was a similar story between Marina Katic and PTPS Pila in the past.

That's why clubs do their own medical checks... Failing them does not automatically mean that you will die the next day but that the medical staff has serious concerns that your body can handle professional sport and train X hours a day.
    Every player has the risk to get injuried during the season, so if you already know that the risk is really high, then you don't contract a player as a club. (Besides that in some countries you can get problems with the law if you know of elevated risk and still bring your employees in "dangerous situations")

So these things are hard to judge if you don't know all the facts (and we never will bc clubs are not alowed to tell why and player will not do so as well :D )

• According to volley.it, Dobriana Rabadzhieva is close to Minas. In the meanwhile, Olessiya Rykhliuk is rumored to stay in Volero Zurich.