2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Indeed. voleybolextra also confirmed this news. GsD made a deal with Ruseva while Rabita Baku wanted to keep her this year so GsD is looking for a new MB. It will be hard to find a good MB in similar salary I guess. Would be nice if they could sign Alexis Crimes earlier.

What do you mean Rabita wanted to keep her? Is Ruseva Rabita's player?

• Freya Aelbrecht is most probably going to stay in Busto Arsizio, so is Giulia Pisani. But as weird as it sounds, Freya is also on Bergamo's target list.

Helene Rousseaux is once again rumored to play for Novara :S She seems to be everyone's target.

Lucia Crisanti is close to signing with Beng Rovigo Volley (Serie A2),

• Novara roster for now
    Signorile - Fabris
    Bosetti - ?
    Guiggi - Chiricella
    Sansonna
    They have only 1 foreign player other one will be OH but they can transfer one more foreign ..maybe one more setter or MB ??

The other OH could be Aurea Cruz or Picci or even Rousseaux... it will be a different Novara anyway, they will have to rely more on MBs rather than OH and OPP like tihs year!

According to volleyball.it Jovana Stevanovic (MB) has renewed her contract with Casalmaggiore. The club has also signed Carli Lloyd as setter and in the afternoon it will meet Barbolini for a contract as coach. http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?not…100724&n=100724

It looks like that Barbolini will be the new coach, let's see what he'll do...the league changed a lot since the last time he trained in Italy!

Cristina Barcellini (OH) signed a contract with Metalleghe Sanitars Montichiari http://www.promoballvbf.it/comunicati.php?id=1445

Her level dropped in the last two seasons in Imoco... she was never a real starter nor a bench player and this affected her and Fiorin too! Let's see what she will show in Montichiari...btw this means that Blago won't arrive?

• The other OH could be Aurea Cruz or Picci or even Rousseaux... it will be a different Novara anyway, they will have to rely more on MBs rather than OH and OPP like tihs year!

It looks like that Barbolini will be the new coach, let's see what he'll do...the league changed a lot since the last time he trained in Italy!

Her level dropped in the last two seasons in Imoco... she was never a real starter nor a bench player and this affected her and Fiorin too! Let's see what she will show in Montichiari...btw this means that Blago won't arrive?

As far as I know Blagojevic will play for Montichiari, but she hasn't officially signed with the team yet. I think it's a wise idea having those 3 OHs (Brinker, Blagojevic and Barcellini, triple B) because they don't ALWAYS play good...)

• As far as I know Blagojevic will play for Montichiari, but she hasn't officially signed with the team yet. I think it's a wise idea having those 3 OHs (Brinker, Blagojevic and Barcellini, triple B) because they don't ALWAYS play good...)

Of course it is a wise decision...but I would rather get a bigger scorer besides Tomsia or Gioli, than Barcio or Blago, as already Brinker is not exactly a scoring machine. But of course maybe their budget doesn't allow tihs...

• Of course it is a wise decision...but I would rather get a bigger scorer besides Tomsia or Gioli, than Barcio or Blago, as already Brinker is not exactly a scoring machine. But of course maybe their budget doesn't allow tihs...

I agree. both Blagojevic and Barcellini are balanced as defensive OHs and Brinker is too unstable, sometimes she's even invisible on the court...I'd probably encourage the team to buy Sloetjes, her reception is shaky but is a strong attacker, plus I don't think she's that expensive considering Montichiari's budget.

• I agree. both Blagojevic and Barcellini are balanced as defensive OHs and Brinker is too unstable, sometimes she's even invisible on the court...I'd probably encourage the team to buy Sloetjes, her reception is shaky but is a strong attacker, plus I don't think she's that expensive considering Montichiari's budget.

Also because they want to do better than this year but the roster looks quite average, considering other teams' one like Novara, Modena, Casalmaggiore, Piacenza and also Bergamo...but who knows what will happen in next Serie A!

• Leo - Barun
    Picci - Plak
    Arrighetti - Melandri
    Cardullo

:super: :super: :super:

• Freya Aelbrecht is most probably going to stay in Busto Arsizio, so is Giulia Pisani. But as weird as it sounds, Freya is also on Bergamo's target list.

Helene Rousseaux is once again rumored to play for Novara :S She seems to be everyone's target.

Lucia Crisanti is close to signing with Beng Rovigo Volley (Serie A2),

Aelbrecht would be a good transfer for Foppa.

About Rousseaux: I really don't understand it why she seems on Novara's list...if, I only could imagine for bench.

• Aelbrecht would be a good transfer for Foppa.

About Rousseaux: I really don't understand it why she seems on Novara's list...if, I only could imagine for bench.

I don't know either.. Novara needs a scorer not Aury who had an awful season in Baku, even receiving.. Helena might be that player but last season in Modena she wasn't so good. Is Partenio staying? They should try and sign Hodge as someone mentioned..

• i dont know much about Melandri but this first 7 is better than last year's bergamo though they look like a veteran team :lol: ..what about the backups?

It would be super to have Picci back again...but I have the felling that wont happen. :(

Anyway.... Mori, Sylla and Paggi staying in the club, so they are some of the backups.