2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Sorry but this is o totally wrong transfer. I say nothing against the dutch players or in general it is the way that these players are not the Players for VakifBank. I see here a plan of Guidetti who wants to work with them both together to improve them to shine their star not for Vakif, it is all for the Dutch NT. My opinion. He wants to work to improve their games to form them better that they can play their best in NT and again NOT for Vakif. Buijs? Sorry but her reception isnt the best and Vakif needs a good reception for using the middles because their outside hitters arent the best scorers.

Sad to see what Guidetti is doing with this team he has completely the power of doing everything he want.

• Who will score for Vakifbank ? With bad passing they can't use MB a lot and Sheilla is not so good like before, Bujis and Sloetjes aren't that good against stronge blockers from Eczacbasi,Fener....
    Sorry I'm off topic but ....

• Well I agree, thise are not world starts as Vakif would want BUT look at this way.. iMO Buijs is a very good attacker, a bad passer, but they needed an attacking OH, right? Sheila had a bad season, and I don't know if she renewed with Vakif, has she? However they need another OPP even for a sub, so Sloetjes would be good. She and Anne can even switch places..MBs are good, Robyn should step her game. Hill and Gozde are supposed to be the good passers but looks like one of them will play next to an attacking OH and lets see who will that be.. So to sum up if I would make any change O would want to have a better OPP than Sheila/Sloetjes but would stay with Anne as attacking OH. She is good at that.. Who would you rather have which is not hired? Mihajlovic comes in mind, but she signed for Fb

• Guidetti hasnt been making right transfers for two years...once again...Lonneke can contribute as opp but Buijs seems to be a wrong player for VB..i hope im wrong and she can be very useful for VB..what else can Buijs do for VB than what Vasileva did ?..Lonneke can maybe be more usefull than Sheilla as opp

EcV and Fb are ahead of VB both in CL and TL..

• Sorry but this is o totally wrong transfer. I say nothing against the dutch players or in general it is the way that these players are not the Players for VakifBank. I see here a plan of Guidetti who wants to work with them both together to improve them to shine their star not for Vakif, it is all for the Dutch NT. My opinion. He wants to work to improve their games to form them better that they can play their best in NT and again NOT for Vakif. Buijs? Sorry but her reception isnt the best and Vakif needs a good reception for using the middles because their outside hitters arent the best scorers.

Sad to see what Guidetti is doing with this team he has completely the power of doing everything he want.

Well I agree, thise are not world starts as Vakif would want BUT look at this way.. iMO Buijs is a very good attacker, a bad passer, but they needed an attacking OH, right? Sheila had a bad season, and I don't know if she renewed with Vakif, has she? However they need another OPP even for a sub, so Sloetjes would be good. She and Anne can even switch places..MBs are good, Robyn should step her game. Hill and Gozde are supposed to be the good passers but looks like one of them will play next to an attacking OH and lets see who will that be.. So to sum up if I would make any change O would want to have a better OPP than Sheila/Sloetjes but would stay with Anne as attacking OH. She is good at that.. Who would you rather have which is not hired? Mihajlovic comes in mind, but she signed for Fb

De La Cruz and Ana Starcevic are still free..Stracevic not so big name but She did amazing job in Turkey in all parts of game..
    There is a lot of OH that they could get but they didn't

Even Senna.U is better than Ana Bujis :S

• De La Cruz and Ana Starcevic are still free..Stracevic not so big name but She did amazing job in Turkey in all parts of game..
    There is a lot of OH that they could get but they didn't

Even Senna.U is better than Ana Bujis :S

They wanted an attacking OH, neither Starcevic or Senna are that.. both are good no doubt about that, but not attacking OH. But don't get me wrong I agree.. I don't like this transfers very much

• Today Impel announce two new players;)

• Today Impel announce two new players;)

Let me guess : either Rabadzhieva or Megan Hodge-easy and Krsmanovic for a MB spot. I might be wrong, but guessing never costs :D

• Floortje Meijners is very close to Piacenza. According to rumors, she will be announced today.

Meanwhile Francesca Marcon, Giulia Leonardi and Alessandra Petrucci are being introduced to the press right now.

Waiting for Nordmeccanica Rebecchi Piacenza' President Cerciello to say something about Meijners.

• Kristin Hildebrand officially in Impel Wrocław. http://impelwroclaw.pl/news,16…adzie-impela-wroclaw.html

I am very happy to see her in Poland, maybe she not has good season in Fenerbahce, but she can play better, we will see... :D

• I am very happy to see her in Poland, maybe she not has good season in Fenerbahce, but she can play better, we will see... :D

Yes, I`m very happy too ;) Orlen League will be very strong ;)

• Francois Salvagni is Italian. However he worked (or still does?) with Algerian women NT.

I know, but he is not Algerian. Yes, he is still working with them..