2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I think Joanna's style of setting is more modern and she plays more with MB while Maja doesn't like. Also Wołosz is the setter of second team in Europe while Maja isn't.
    Malagurski in good form can be better than Havelkova but when Malagurski was healthy last time? She didn't bring anything to Police so we can sum up her like she wasn't there.

I don't understand you...really. How can you say something based on 1 or 2 seasons.. Maja had a good 2013/2014 season with Chemik, 2014/15 wasn't so great, but she wasn't bad.. What you are trying to say is Wolocz is better than Maja, which is simply not true.. Look at their careers and you'd get what I mean.. It's the same as saying Hill who had a great season with US NT is better than Logan who had a not so good season in Cannes, which is absolutely wrong. For that to be true Wolocz has to continue to play great and Maja continue to play bad.. Also saying that Joana is the setter of the seond best team in Europe and Maja is not, does it make Assuman which is the setter of the first team in Europe better setter than Wolocz? NOT
    So Wolocz might be a better option for them than Maja was, but you can't say she is better than Maja as a player overall

• of course she can be a starter in many clubs in europe...Bauer-Fürst-Hildebrand-Robin-Leo etc these players can be starters in many clubs..actually i had expected more from Hildebrand when i heard Fb bought her but Hildebrand's performance in Fb was not enough to be a starter for a team like fb...due to Bosetti's injury she was the starter..

Ok, but I see you are mistaken and treat our league as stronge as men and you expect too much from us. Players like Hildebrand are really large qualitative leap and we should continiue that, look at rosters of women clubs from previous season and now. There are plenty of Braziian, Italian or Russian good clubs that would like to have such player. Volleyball women is not only Turkey, if it was, there wouldn't be club from other country than Turkey for example in final of champions league. I know it's difficult for you to look through another prism than Turkish eldorado but you should try lol.

• I don't understand you...really. How can you say something based on 1 or 2 seasons.. Maja had a good 2013/2014 season with Chemik, 2014/15 wasn't so great, but she wasn't bad.. What you are trying to say is Wolocz is better than Maja, which is simply not true.. Look at their careers and you'd get what I mean.. It's the same as saying Hill who had a great season with US NT is better than Logan who had a not so good season in Cannes, which is absolutely wrong. For that to be true Wolocz has to continue to play great and Maja continue to play bad.. Also saying that Joana is the setter of the seond best team in Europe and Maja is not, does it make Assuman which is the setter of the first team in Europe better setter than Wolocz? NOT
    So Wolocz might be a better option for them than Maja was, but you can't say she is better than Maja as a player overall

I will talk with you again when club season will start and we will see who was right, but don't forget it ok? I will recall you.
    Ognjenovic and Wołosz is like old Milijkovic and plenty of younger, better attackers with lower salaries who brings to club much more than Ivan nowdays.

• I will talk with you again when club season will start and we will see who was right, but don't forget it ok? I will recall you.
    Ognjenovic and Wołosz is like old Milijkovic and plenty of younger, better attackers with lower salaries who brings to club much more than Ivan nowdays.

But no one says she won't. I am just saying you can't say that a player who is a lot younger and had played only 2 season on a world class level is better than someone who is on that level for years now..

• Ok, but I see you are mistaken and treat our league as stronge as men and you expect too much from us. Players like Hildebrand are really large qualitative leap and we should continiue that, look at rosters of women clubs from previous season and now. There are plenty of Braziian, Italian or Russian good clubs that would like to have such player. Volleyball women is not only Turkey, if it was, there wouldn't be club from other country than Turkey for example in final of champions league. I know it's difficult for you to look through another prism than Turkish eldorado but you should try lol.

i agree with you, except that your thoughts on me about turkish league etc.. :lol: ...i notice TL's quality : top teams + the others etc..i enjoy other leagues too like italy ,sometimes : russia+ poland+azerbaijan+germany etc.. :lol: :thumbsup:

• But no one says she won't. I am just saying you can't say that a player who is a lot younger and had played only 2 season on a world class level is better than someone who is on that level for years now..

Sometimes this level for years is disappearing just because of age. When you rivalise against younger, performancing better setter and you can't answer for it you will show your list of clubs where you played? How does it help for now? Let's respect everyone, also Wołosz is not Wołocz.
    Last time was discussion Kaczor vs player like Tom (I know it's not the same position but we compared just class of each of them), but we compared player who is old and who reached in past big successes vs old who reached not much. Now we compared Wołosz who is just in better even physically condition than Maja. Really when i was watching final four it was pathetic seeing Havelkova vs Glinka who had difficulties with taking a deep breath after long action, confused Maja who wanted to play the same style like Joanna but she couldn't, it was like right wing, left wing, right wing, left wing.

• Being a bench player in Turkish league means nothing, some good players are wasted on the bench, so I consider it as nothing at all. I just don't understand players that prefer to be in a strong team rather than playing as much as they want. Bauer, Hildebrand, Pasynkova, de Kruijf are a good example. It's their decision, so I can't blame them though.

Hildebrand to Wroclaw sounds quite good, okay, honestly her performance in FB wasn't very convincing, she barely played after Bosetti came back to the court and she was no way comparable to Kim or Bosetti but she's still a good player who brings more energy to her team. It's just like whoever the setter is, only good sets should be sent to Kristin, otherwise there's no high chance for her to kill the ball. Too bad, I was expecting Wroclaw's big name to be Megan Hodge-Easy, she's at least a better killer than Hildebrand.

Regarding Wolosz-Ognjenovic. It's sort of unfair to criticize Ognjenovic because she's always been consistent and I don't think she played that bad this season, did she? :rolleyes: Wolosz played very well in Busto Arsizio and compared to last five year she got much better. However Maja is an experienced setter whereas Asia not yet, so not a good match to compare. And I completely get Police's decision, letting Maja leave and getting Asia. My preference goes to still Maja but since there's no HUGEEE level difference, having one good local setter should bring more advantages. It's quite funny those two setters have been involved pretty much...at least recently. As far as I know Wolosz was asked to join Piacenza along with her busto team mates (Leonardi and Marcon) but she chose Police and Piacenza tried Ognjenovic afterward. Plus we already know Wolosz's aggressive words towards Ognjenovic.

• Kristin Played in Brazil before the transfer to FB... She was very useless and Amil Campinas... She could not be able to be a Receiver OH or a Killer.. She played with Tandara and Natália and she was worse than these girls in reception...

Very badly Season in Brazil.. She only played one very good game against Sao Caetano.. She looks to be a very good person.. Knows many languages... But seryously... If she plays well in the next season it will be a surprise...

Bosetti was more Useful in Molico than Kristin in Amil Campinas.. could you imagine that.. :white: :white: :white: :white:

And I really expected something cause She looks be better than Kim Hill in the world Gran Prix 2013 played

• Well i agree about Larson.. She wasn't bad, but was great only in some matches.. The other she was solid, and of course there were some bad matches.. And she was the best scorer because DLC missed some matches because of NT and then because of injury.. also DLC sat some matches on the stands because of Furst.. However I think she was at her best when it mattered the most and did her job for ECZ

Yep, Larson was very perfect in the big moments... But this stats can not judge DLC performance.

I watch the Turkish League, If Larson doesn't show up in the Final Four ( She was really impressive ) and in the World club championships when she was very Solid in this competition, Only in this competition IMO - And she play very well in the final in the WCWC - Larson's Performance could be worse that Sheilla's performance...

BUT She was good in made a huge difference in the Key moments.. was a monster.. but not Solid in all Season. She was far of been a solid player.

• Sloetjes and Buijs transfer might be more cheaper than what VB will need to pay for Sheilla go out

Sheilla has some experience and it's more advantage to bet in the best Brazilian Opp in an Olympic Year... besides...

The market for Opp are not Good? Montano IMO was worse than Sheilla, Brako in VB again? i think not... Hooker it's a such good player but have some problems in her career.. (Pesaro, Osasco) ... I can not see other Top Opp in the market Right now...

I didn't forget about Neriman Özsoy... Neriman Looks good for Imoco and TurkishNT past Season... But still have a gap between DLC and Ozsoy..

BTW will Darnel plays like a OH or as a Receiver Opp?

why was VB wise keeping Sheilla, if she was too expensive and not that great ? lol
    btw...dont forget that EcV had Neriman Özsoy too ;)
    Vb seems to be behind EcV and FB both in CL and in TL...

• i did like DLC's performance but her percent was not that high... i believe Neriman can fill her absence in ECV..Neriman can receive better than her..
    on Demir - Güler (not Darnel anymore) : i dunno..she now has a good option: Boşkoviç for opp position..EcV has got back another talented young local player : Hande Baladın (Sarıyer) who started as MB now is playing as OH/OPP after Yılmaz's going on loan to Yamamay

• She didn't play in Fenerbahce, but in Turkish clubs many good players are wasted on the bench while season before she had good season as a starter that's why she attracts Fenerbahce attention? Am i wrong?

I agree. The system with three foreigners in Turkish league is...."killing" many good players who are in a roster of big teams like FB,VB or ECZ. They play in CL and they must seat on the banch in turkish games. This is making their job very hard. Coache's job also. The most of these players are playing only max. 8-10 games in CL and only few not important games in Turkish league. And as i can imagine, in the practice of the team don't have an important role either,cause the team is preparing specialy the starters.... So, let's don't be so hard with good players who just had a hard season. Hildebrandt is a goo OH (with some reception's issues as many OH) but good in attack ......

• Wołosz > Ognjenovic (good modern combination setting)
    Bełcik > Rabka setters on the bench
    Maj Erwardt > old Zenik Barbachowska with many problems with receiving
    Havelkova > Malagurski who couldn't play + Glinka can stay
    And I think the most depends on which new OPP they will sign, but she must be better than Bjelica if they let her go while last season I remember they claimed she is good investment for future lol.

I think Joanna's style of setting is more modern and she plays more with MB while Maja doesn't like. Also Wołosz is the setter of second team in Europe while Maja isn't.
    Malagurski in good form can be better than Havelkova but when Malagurski was healthy last time? She didn't bring anything to Police so we can sum up her like she wasn't there.

Helena Havelkova, Izabela Bełcik, Paulina Maj and a really great OPP (Brakocevic,Montano or Hooker) ;)

Helena Havelkova, Izabela Bełcik, Paulina Maj and a really great OPP (Brakocevic,Montano or Hooker) ;)

I agree. With the Polish girls which are really very good and World class players many of them, plus Veljkovic, Havelkova and (probably) Montano wich is a top and very strong OP, Police eill transform from a "good team" to a "strong" and "very competitive" team. The Polish teams are investing a lot of money and with this big sponsor they have i think the capacity to sign Montano. I also heart that there is a discussion about one more good OH. I think this issue of OH is depenting from Glinka's decision (if will continue or not) although i believe that she has still a lot to give to this team and to Volleyball.