2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yes and then she wrote she will play beach volleyball. I hope to see her in Italian indoor volleyball court next season.

The beach league in Italy is only a summer thing, ITs common between players from the italian league to play it and stay active during summer. So I dont think she is changing completely to beach volley. She will only play the brach summer league, than she gets back to court.

• Does someone know anything about Tom, Faucette and Davis?

I think Davis is going to renew with Le Cannet. she played very well for this team and helped them to get CL spot. but nothing official yet.

• Any rumors about Brenda Castillo? I don't know why, but I keep thinking she may go to Police.

Italian teams don't transfer liberos from aboad, for obvious reasons.
    Azerrail has Buakaew, Lokomotiv will probably take Kiselyova because of the foreign limitation.
    Russian teams have spots, but usually they bring spikers.
    Cannes will play with young players.
    She is too expensive for the wise german teams.
    Turkish teams are covered (Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce) or will play with a prospect (VakifBank) or I don't know (Galatasaray) and there she would play just the european cups.
    Volero has Popovic and Hagglund.

• Indeed, Police is probably the only non-azeri club that may afford Castillo, their official roster hasn't been confirmed but if all the rumors are true, Havelkova, Veljkovic and Montano are the only foreign players, so it would make more sense. As far as I know only three foreigners can play in the domestic league, but since Police is playing CL, we would see more of Castillo. However I have a feeling that she will play stay in Azerbaijan. Telekom Baku has been very quiet in the transfer market, only Ruseva is confirmed yet and no news regarding the cuban ladies.

• What are chances Dominican players stay home to train for Olympic Qualification and Rio? DLC and Castillo both have not signed yet. They may find it more necessary to not come into qualification tourneys exhausted..

• Indeed, Police is probably the only non-azeri club that may afford Castillo, their official roster hasn't been confirmed but if all the rumors are true, Havelkova, Veljkovic and Montano are the only foreign players, so it would make more sense. As far as I know only three foreigners can play in the domestic league, but since Police is playing CL, we would see more of Castillo. However I have a feeling that she will play stay in Azerbaijan. Telekom Baku has been very quiet in the transfer market, only Ruseva is confirmed yet and no news regarding the cuban ladies.

Yes. Three foreginers on the rooster. Police will propably transfer Paulina Maj

• I'd personally like to see Brakocevic over Montano. Made is obviously a good player, but she's not always healthy, like Malagurski. If Jovana really comes to Police, they are going to be a 100% slavic team, like 2014-2015 season. Havelkova will easily get used to polish league and polish language as well. But well, just my opinion.

So strange that Azeri clubs have been very quiet and not transferring any big names so far, are they having some financial problems or is it just an olympic preparation thing? :rolleyes:

• I'd personally like to see Brakocevic over Montano. Made is obviously a good player, but she's not always healthy, like Malagurski. If Jovana really comes to Police, they are going to be a 100% slavic team, like 2014-2015 season. Havelkova will easily get used to polish league and polish language as well. But well, just my opinion.

I read that Montano is only a rumor, and Chemik thinking about Brakocevic or Hooker.

But Chemik Police has already team for the 2015/16 season. Chemik announce it at the official conference. I hope it will be Brakocevic ;)

• I read that Montano is only a rumor, and Chemik thinking about Brakocevic or Hooker.

But Chemik Police has already team for the 2015/16 season. Chemik announce it at the official conference. I hope it will be Brakocevic ;)

I hope so too. Hooker has been rumored to play for Casalmaggiore (I hope she won't though...), on the other hand there's been no news regarding Brakocevic, so let's see ^^

• I hope so too. Hooker has been rumored to play for Casalmaggiore (I hope she won't though...), on the other hand there's been no news regarding Brakocevic, so let's see ^^

Maybe Jovana stay in Azeyol ? I hope not;)

• Here in Italy someone is saying that Jovana Brakocevic is pregnant.
    I have to admit that this is more gossip than rumours... :D

• Does anybody know if Sheila Castro has renewed her contract with Vakifbank?

Thank you in advance.

• Does anybody know if Sheila Castro has renewed her contract with Vakifbank?

Thank you in advance.

She had a two years contract with VakifBank, well 1+1. In an interview in Brasil few months ago she said she would stay in Turkey next season as well.

• Tori Dixon is playing in Japan next season.

She just answered Ferretti in twitter. But she didnt say the club.

Hitachi Rivale ,Toray Arrows or Hisamitsu Springs I think.

If Lauren Paolini left the team, Hitachi Rivale is the 1st candidate.
    The team had foreign MBs last 5 seasons.(Brackcides, Huurman, Doris Jennifer and Paolini- 2 seasons)

About Toray,there is a rumor that the team gets foreign MB next season.
    Toray has good wing spikers like Saori Kimura, Saori Sakoda and Arisa Takada, but MBs are weakest in Japanese league.

Although there are no rumors, Hisamitsu is same team as Toray,strong wing spikers & weak MBs .

Anyway I'm glad to see her play in Japan :thumbsup:

• She had a two years contract with VakifBank, well 1+1. In an interview in Brasil few months ago she said she would stay in Turkey next season as well.

Thank you so much!