2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I think that She is...Good player for Volero and they give her a lot of money and they are good team so, Volero is good for her :D

• Any info about Kasprzak, Elżbieta Skowrońska? :)

• Nikolina Kovačić is OH :D

You're right but according to Wisla's website she will play as Opp http://wisla-warszawa.pl/znana…a-nowa-zawodniczka-wisly/ (and she will be 3rd Opp there)
    Wisla already has 4 OHs and they want to sign with Natalia Krawulska. They have 2 pretty good liberos as well (one of them may play in back-row).

• Polish Opp/OH Dominika Sieradzan is close to sign with Zawisza Sulechów (polish 1st league).

• Who will be the new OPP in Budowlani Łódź and Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza?

• Who will be the new OPP in Budowlani Łódź and Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza?

I've heard that Dabrowa would sign Muresean or Piątek. I don't know if it's true. Volleyball.it wrote about Muresean.
    Łódz talks to Katie Carter and Brazilian opposite (I don't know who).

• I've heard that Dabrowa would sign Muresean or Piątek. I don't know if it's true. Volleyball.it wrote about Muresean.
    Łódz talks to Katie Carter and Brazilian opposite (I don't know who).

OMG Piątek? really? ..

• OMG Piątek? really? ..

I hope that's not true. She's not good Opp. Dabrowa didn't make good transfers for next season. They might be out of best 8 teams next season.

• I hope that's not true. She's not good Opp. Dabrowa didn't make good transfers for next season. They might be out of best 8 teams next season.

Yes, i agree with you ..

• Sheilla very close to Pomì Casalmaggiore...

No way. She just have an interview two days ago to a Brazilian press and clearly confirmed (one more time) that she is staying in Vakifbank

• Belarusian Libero Volha Pauliukouskaya renewed with PTPS Piła (Orlen Liga).

Interesting :whistle: maybe at least she gets money on time... at least 6 players left team once again because of overdues :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Are there any rumors about Logan, Jullian Faucette, Nicole Fawcett, Kelly Murphy, Carly Wopat, Flier?

Did Centoni renew officially with Galatasaray? and Wang with Idman Ocagi?

• Who do you think will be the opposite of Pomi Casalmaggiore??

Yanelis Santos (S/OPP) & Manon Flier (OPP) confirm join Casalmaggiore next seasons.