2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Maybe Poland? Budowlani Łódź and Dąbrowa Górnicza are looking OPP

• I kinda saw this coming after Sawicka's injury...good transfer for both sides :)

Yes, i`m verry happy . Durr is one of the best libero in Europe. Great transfer ;)

• Such good replacement for Sawicka :thumbsup: Impel has only foreign OHs so there is no problem with limits in OrlenLiga :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Impel will have good team for Orlen L and CL..For.CL it will be the best if they transfer some good MB :!:
    Who is setter in Impel ?

• Impel will have good team for Orlen L and CL..For.CL it will be the best if they transfer some good MB :!:
    Who is setter in Impel ?

Starting S is Milena Radecka (ex. Sadurek, Sadurek-Mikołajczyk). She played in NT in many games, she's decent player overall and had positive season in Italy, she tends to play too many balls to wings and sometimes forgets about MBs... on the other hand her style of play is quite calm, maybe sometimes too boring or ordinary, but she can calm team down when creative S loses her head - that's why it would good be to have both Skorupa/Wołosz and Radecka in one team ^^

MBs are the weakest link here - IMHO Agnieszka Kąkolewska still can improve - she's not playing as good as 1-2 years ago, but has potential and good height :thumbup:
    Monika Ptak (Martałek) is a good player for league level, but too weak to top level :wavy:
    Aleksandra Sikorska is also still quite young, but she spends too much time on bench...

it would be ok to transfer a little bit better Polish MB - Tokarska or Efimienko so as to avoid limits, but looking into this team overall it can fight with Chemik :thumbsup: thanks to players like Radecka, Skowrońska, Hildebrand or Costagrande they can be at least a threat also in CL, I think that they won't lose all games like it was in last season :whistle:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• No Santos, No Sheilla, No Flier.
    According to last rumors now Pomì's target seems to be Rosir Calderon.

• No Santos, No Sheilla, No Flier.
    According to last rumors now Pomì's target seems to be Rosir Calderon.

Molico Osasco is the richest team in Brazil and they couldnt take Calderon from Krasnodar, and she wanted to go there...so I dont know if Pomi will be able to have her...she has a contract with Krasnodar and it really expensive to break her contract.

• Molico Osasco is the richest team in Brazil and they couldnt take Calderon from Krasnodar, and she wanted to go there...so I dont know if Pomi will be able to have her...she has a contract with Krasnodar and it really expensive to break her contract.

amongst the candidates, to me, the most probable opp for POmi to buy is Flier...im not sure if they would be happy with her currect shape..

• Situation in Poland:

Foreigners leaving without clubs:
    OP: Ana Bjelica, Katie Carter
    OH: Falyn Fonoimoana (probably, can someone confirm ?(), Mira Topic, Hana Cutura, Gina Mancuso, Ekaterina Zakrevskaya, Veronik Skorupka
    MB: Berit Kauffeldt, Marija Milovic
    L: Valerie Courtois

Polish players without clubs:
    S: Agnieszka Rabka, Dorota Wilk, Marta Wójcik, Marta Biedziak
    OH: Katarzyna Mroczkowska (IMHO she'll retire soon), Dorota Ściurka, Elżbieta Klein, Natalia Krawulska
    MB: Sylwia Wojciekska (she's seriously injured, maybe she can be back even for Muszyna...), Aleksanmdra Liniarska, Aleksandra Jurkojć

Any news where all can go ?(

Checking teams overall:
    - Chemik is almost completed. If Glinka decides to retire, then they should sign with OH (Polish would be the best - Pyziołek could be nice if she comes back :D), few others would find place if they wants foreigner to relace Gosia
    - Only two question marks in Atom: Miros and Fonoimoana. If tey leave, then Atom should hire OP and OH...
    - Muszynianka is completed, maybe Wojcieska can stay if she fully recovers
    - Impel is completed, 4th MB as an addition would be ok :D
    - Tauron needs 2nd OP
    - Legionovia is completed
    - Budowlani needs main OP (can be foreigner, so threre's a place for Carter) and MB, probably for bench
    - Aluprof is completed
    - KSZO seems to be almost ready with 12 completed players, will Julia Piotrowska theird last MB?
    - Piła needs 2-3 OHs and 2-3 MBs, maybe a S too :whistle: (Archangielskaja back on courts ?( :roll: )
    - DevelopRes is completed
    - Pałac needs OP and OH, don't know what's with MB Małgorzata Skorupa

• Muszyna does not want to hire Wojcieska any more (it's confrimed by herself)

She got injury so they don't want her. That's sad :( She was one of the best MB in polish league. I hope Atom will hire her. They have good doctors and for sure help her to recover (as they helped Britnee Cooper and Wojcieska during season 2012/13).