2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Very nice to see her in OrlenLiga :)

Good news :thumbsup: Tauron's roster is completed :) maybe in this case Kaliszuk will be used as OH like in last season...

Almost all teams in Orlen Liga have completed teams, PTPS Piła still needs OH and MB... Agata Babicz may be back

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In South Korea there wasn't any drama. Maybe she just didn't agree with club for something. Who knows?

In the report I read its said she sent a letter to Tianjin letting them know that for some family reason she cant leave USA for the next 6 mouths, so she couldn't play for the club. (If google translator worked fine. :) )

http://sports.sina.com.cn/othe…doc-ifxfpcys8284010.shtml

• Senna said that She is going in Shanghai city, so She will probably play for them next season :)

• Nootsara want sign with Praia Clube or SESI in Brazil.

• Any news about Lauren Paolini? I don't know why Impel Wroclaw doesnt try her, they need a competitive MB.

• Any news about Lauren Paolini? I don't know why Impel Wroclaw doesnt try her, they need a competitive MB.

because the limit of foreigners.

• Why they don't signed her for CL, Paolini would be great for Impel :)

• Why they don't signed her for CL, Paolini would be great for Impel :)

I don't know but they MBs aren't strong - just average players. Kakolewska is a good blocker but she's really slow. Ptak is fast, but she isn't good at block. And Sikorska who should play in 1st league not Orlen Liga.

• Kossaniyova used to play MB, so in such urgent cases she would be used as MB, but yeah, still weak.

Police has Veljkovic and Sopot with Cooper, none of Wroclaw MBs is comparable to them...

• I am really wondering to see where will Murphy and Fawcett play.. Both are very good OPP, and still no one signed them. Also did Banwarth sign someone?

If nothing else Volero can take Banwarth and one OPP

I think Murphy and Fawcett will stay playing in Asia, Japan and China teams' are always the last to announce their foreign players.

• In the report I read its said she sent a letter to Tianjin letting them know that for some family reason she cant leave USA for the next 6 mouths, so she couldn't play for the club. (If google translator worked fine. :) )

http://sports.sina.com.cn/othe…doc-ifxfpcys8284010.shtml

An explanation that is more realistic and less "drama" - It could have to do with the ongoing divorce. They may be settling custody rights between parents, and you can't do joint custody if the kid is in China. To take her daughter abroad without permission from the courts would be very damaging, as would leaving her daughter behind in the US (I could see the courts give custody to the father in such a circumstance).

• Nootsara want sign with Praia Clube or SESI in Brazil.

I don't think there's room for her anywhere in Brazil anymore, especially in the bigger teams. SESI doesn't hire foreigners and Praia Clube already has two (Ramirez and Klineman).

• The best Kakolewska to me is.

agree :thumbup: but she has been playing weaker recently unfrotunately :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game