Poland - PlusLiga 2015/16

• :lol:
    Everyone in the gym, including resovia players, look like they only hope that its over soon....

• That's it, league ends :wavy:

Final:

Resovia - ZAKSA 0-3 (23-25 21-25 13-25) MVP: Benjamin Toniutti stats
    Scorers: Akhrem (OH) 11, Jaeschke (OH) 8, Witczak (OP) 7; Konarski (OP) 13, Gładyr (MB) 12, Deroo (OH) 12

Small Final:

Lotos - Skra 0-3 (11-25 19-25 17-25) MVP: Nicolas Uriarte stats
    Scorers: Schwarz (OH) 6, Schulz (OP) 5, Troy (OP) 3, Mika (OH) 3; Wlazły (OP) 16, Conte (OH) 13, Marechal (OH) 12

Top 4 Standings:

1. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    2. Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
    3. PGE Skra Bełchatów
    4. Lotos Trefl Gdańsk

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I disagre. The more you play the better you get. Resovia and PGE had advantage by playing the CL, you only know you can play while u r playing and not sitting at home or trainning.

And considfering the fact that niether PGE and Resovia did not win anything at CL.....

ZAKSA was the best team through the whole season

ZAKSA won Gold Medals because didn't play in Euro Cups. Less matches, journeys etc.

• Shit ending for the league, Skra should have played the finals. Instead we got 6 boring-ass medal games.

Couldn't agree more. The finals were ugly af.

My main concern is the status of Mika. What is going on with him? 3 pts for 3 sets, that's not an acceptable performance for NT, needless to say it's Olympic year.

Today I read some news saying that Facu might leave Skra. I sincerely hope it is not true. Bednorz is growing, but Skra can't live without Facu.
    Although the sad part of the story is it seems the tension between Facu and the team is getting out of control.

• ^ I wouldn't take these matches in consideration to judge anyone's performance. i didn't watch any of the games, but looking at the stats, seems like the entirety of LOTOS were simply over it to begin with.

• No doubt both argentine players are leaving.. without Falasca they don't have any reason or the support to stay in Skra and possibly, in Poland at all. I bet they are going to Italy, where most argentines seem to be gathering nowadays.

• The more You play the more tired You are.
    ZAKSA were fresh, Asseco only dreamed about season end what showed last set.