Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• One of Alisha's worst game tonight. Once again schedule is killing all the teams. 2 more injuries tonight. Tired teams. Some players look so heavy in their moves... :wall:

Eventually referee's bad calls made the difference. Video check, we are waiting for you! :whistle:

• It seems that Piacenza needed the 'shock' of Leonardi injury to begin to dig smth. :whistle:

Conegliano didn't play at his best, but as neutral spectator I'm glad Piacenza played better than the last times, or it would have been a very boring play off final (even if it's a pleasure to watch Conegliano at his best) :sleeping:

Melandri in for Bauer from the beginning was a good choice.

I hope Easy and Leonardi will be fine!!
    Lucky said that according to Piacenza's doctor Leonardi injury isn't nothing serious, but I don't know if she will be able to play in two days.

• Giulia had a muscolare problem to a calf and it's really probable that she won't play tonight. I don't know if she will stay on the bench just in case, though.

About Easy I didn't read anything...

• Conegliano is the champion! Really deserved from the very start.. sadly their best players will leave because this would be a great team for CL

This team would fight for title next season. To bad yes.

• I would gave MVP to Rachel Adamas. All season She was on high level.

• Kelsey killed the ball, no matter what. And she had to spike mostly on trash sets or balls coming from behind. I agree. She's my MVP. Kelsey Polpetta Robinson! :heart:

• So great year for Seria A, so many good players, so many high level matches. The BEST league :wavy: :heart: :drink:

• Congrats to Conegliano. :woohoo:

Good match!

Robinson was superb. Mazzanti is probably the best italian coach.

• Robinson was named MVP of the match, Seria A1 don't have a MVP for all championship.

Since when? I remember Bosetti was twice MVP of the championship a few years ago and in 2007 Sheilla was MVP even though Pesaro was not even on the finals

• Congratulations Conegliano - Champions!!!! This team never gave up and continued to have players step up when needed. The Italian League this year was solid through and through. You got beat if you did not show up, didn't matter what the opponents record was. So happy for this team and all their players. You gave us a season never to forget. Thank you!!!!!!!