Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Trentino has the best fans of Italy, way better than Lube and Modena fans. It must be very difficult to play against .
    I miss the great Cuneo tribunes ;(

Best fans because of amplifiers and whistles registered with loudspeakers? :rolll:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• For years their team dominated every competition in Italy and Europe.They are so used to supporting their team in big matches that for me Trentino fans presence is felt heavily
    BTW; embrassing performance from Baranowicz . Competition for second setter spot of Italian NT is still wide -open. :whistle:
    Poor Sander ;( Today he was the victim of Bara.

• Can tell what happened?

Nobody knows precisly. As far as I know about 2 weeks ago the 2 years old kid seriously fractured his pelvis, nothing more. This evening on TRC (our local tv channel) there will be a long interview to Catia Pedrini and Bruno. Maybe we are going to discover something new

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Best fans because of amplifiers and whistles registered with loudspeakers? :rolll:

The whistles during the last match were way TOO loud!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nobody knows precisly. As far as I know about 2 weeks ago the 2 years old kid seriously fractured his pelvis, nothing more. This evening on TRC (our local tv channel) there will be a long interview to Catia Pedrini and Bruno. Maybe we are going to discover something new

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear this -- hope that his kid would be ok. As far as I recall N'gapeth needs to go to the court to defend the alleged assault happening at the train station this summer. Is there any update on this?

• Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear this -- hope that his kid would be ok. As far as I recall N'gapeth needs to go to the court to defend the alleged assault happening at the train station this summer. Is there any update on this?

In February the first sitting

• https://www.facebook.com/15906…/videos/1745823408972160/

Italian interview by our President Pedrini. We've just discovered about some psychosomatic disorders for Ngapeth who by now is hospitalized due to somatization of his personal/psychological problems

Edited 2 times, last by Mamdani ().

• A masterpiece of De Cecco's setting is going on. He heard you, guys.

Both teams are using much power on service, with many mistakes, but when they find the court passers are in troubles. Luckly tonight Fanuli is our libero. Even with so so perfect passing, he keeps the ball alive. Giovi took Fromm's place to pass for a rotation and soon he had a mistake. :aww:

• Thoughts on tonight's games?

Lube should defeat Milano 3-0 with minimal issues.

Modena v Piacenza is interesting. If N'Gapeth is back that is certainly a big boost for Modena, but will he be a distraction, and might Piacenza nip a set off of them. I admit I have not watched a single Piacenza match this year, so I would love to hear others thoughts.

Molfetta v Trento also intrigues me. Trento are heavy favourites, coming off a big win over Modena, however I think Molfetta can take a set or two off of them.

Verona in my mind should handle Padova relatively easily 3-0.

Ravenna v Latina is somewhat of a tossup. I think I am leaning towards Latina, but again would love to hear others thoughts!

• A masterpiece of De Cecco's setting is going on. He heard you, guys.

Both teams are using much power on service, with many mistakes, but when they find the court passers are in troubles. Luckly tonight Fanuli is our libero. Even with so so perfect passing, he keeps the ball alive. Giovi took Fromm's place to pass for a rotation and soon he had a mistake. :aww:

The third set was very close for a while, then there was a controversial video check pro Perugia on Atanasijevic's spike: the ball was clearly near the line, the video check showed it completely in. From that moment Monza stopped playing. I had to be honest about it. I'm not saying the ball was out, I'm saying it looked completely different, but maybe still in.

• Molfetta won 3-0 (25-21 25-21 25-20) against Trento and I'm still celebrating! :super: :cup:

I love the fact that this amazing team is improving match by match 8o

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, please do so :) Thanks!

Some parts relate to conflicts between Trento and Modena, which are not very interesting.

Here Pedrini explained the situation and the last weekend of Earvin:
    "His son has had a bad hip fracture two days after the arrival of his father in Modena after the ECH, just before the Super Cup match. We had arranged to leave Ngapeth to go and see him after Ljubljana for his son's birthday while he was still at the hospital, but child's conditions after those days plummeted.
    At the hospital of Poitiers there was a case of medical malpractice: the plaster on his leg has caused widespread infection and a sore back which has led to think about a septicemia and the survival of the boy was in danger. Then, his condition had worsened on Wednesday, so even Ngapeth got himself in poor health: he somatized the sufferings of the those damned events (the incident and the son) so on Monday (2 days ago) he has undergone some controls, therefore he has been hospitalized at Baggiovara hospital (near our city) for a gastro-duodenitis. "

• Some parts relate to conflicts between Trento and Modena, which are not very interesting.

Here Pedrini explained the situation and the last weekend of Earvin:
    "His son has had a bad hip fracture two days after the arrival of his father in Modena after the ECH, just before the Super Cup match. We had arranged to leave Ngapeth to go and see him after Ljubljana for his son's birthday while he was still at the hospital, but child's conditions after those days plummeted.
    At the hospital of Poitiers there was a case of medical malpractice: the plaster on his leg has caused widespread infection and a sore back which has led to think about a septicemia and the survival of the boy was in danger. Then, his condition had worsened on Wednesday, so even Ngapeth got himself in poor health: he somatized the sufferings of the those damned events (the incident and the son) so on Monday (2 days ago) he has undergone some controls, therefore he has been hospitalized at Baggiovara hospital (near our city) for a gastro-duodenitis. "

Thank you very much! A very unpleasant situation indeed, I hope they are all fine. Ngapeth played against Piacenza after all and I hope his son gets well. Although, on a side note, I disapprove the way the car accident scandal has been concealed.