CEV Champions League 2017

• Uralochka is a good team, last game they lost -3-0, but 2 sets was 26-24.

In addition Ilchenko and Klimets are doing well so far.

• What weird stats for Telekom-Modena :what:

Hasanova with 11 blocks alone compared to 2 blocks of Modena's whole team. But Garzaro with 12/13 :!: in attack. Looks like Gaspari's focus in MB training lately wasn't exactly to improve their blocking.

• i was at burhan felek and able to watch second and third set..
    i liked Ilchenko..her game looked more mature and played like the leader of her team..i watched some very good spikes from her...especially the spike against the triple block of ECv was great (i think from backcourt: zone 6 and libero Gülden couldnt handle it) but her passing didnt look that satisfying to me

btw..i dont know whats wrong with Adams but she all the time falls to the ground on the court and creates some dangerous positions for her teammates (Kosheleva etc..)..even she was about to fall to the ground on the bench area :lol:

• I'm surprised to see Montano in starting six :white:

• I'm surprised to see Montano in starting six :white:

....and Blagojević

• Nice match between Imoco Chemik!
    Hope to Chemik win this 3:1 :super:

• Wołosz made some bad choices and she's not playing with middles, but it works thanks to Smarzek and Montanto, we will see how it ends..

• Chemik is leading 2-1. And they lost first set 25-23 mostly thanks to a few mistakes they made, it could be over 3-0 by now.

Robinson and Costagrande are playing bad, i don`t get why they have not been replaced yet. And I still prefer Malinov over Skorupa, but I`m not saying Skorupa is their problem.

Chemik is playing much better with Montano and Blogojevic. And Smarzek is playing really well.

I never really liked Woloz but she is playing well, I`m kind impressed with her sets to Montano :cheesy: , she only needs to set better in the middle.

• Chemik is playing much better with Montano and Blogojevic. And Smarzek is playing really well.

Blagojevis plays today like another libero: good in defense and she doesn't get a lot of balls.

Cella played instead of Costagrande in the second set. In 4th set Ortolani replaced Costagrande.

• Wołosz is insane with setting to Smarzek, c'mon! :tzz: