Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• Well, I guess Lube is the clear favorite, not only because of the wonderful game they expressed in the last matches, but also because they're playing at home (and the arena is sold out, if I recall well).
    Still, I'm cheering for Trentino and I can't help but having the slightest hope that they can play an amazing match and grab a victory, or at least one point :)
    After all, they need these 3 points more than Lube to secure the precious second place...

I think Lube will play with Kovar+Grebennikov, but I'm actually very curious to see if this will be Blengini choice this evening.

I also read (I didn't remember that) that Lube and Trento won straight the last 9 Regular Season (3 times Lube, 6 times Trento).
    This year will probably become the 10th in a row, no matter how today match will end.

Trento hasn't won in Lube home since 2012.

• scarpetta

I read there was a discussion between Ivan's wife and Perugia fans on Sirmaniaci group on Facebook: it seems the president didn't really appreciate the iniziative and had a not so nice confront with Zaytsev, but apparently the support message he (Sirci) send to the fans came after that, so...

Ps I missed the actual message, now it has been deleted

• I can't wait for Ivan to divorce his wife. OMG. EVERSINCE she became his agent, Ivan's been playing consistently bad. :bump:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I can't wait for Ivan to divorce his wife.

That's a quite nasty wish, if you let me say that.
    And they're married since a while now, and that didn't prevent him to play well (she always was a bit of his manager, even if now it's more official).
    On the other hand, meeting her helped Ivan to stop being a 'stupid' kid more interested in wasting his money and party than in committing in his life, so thanks to her or who knows, may be he could have become Matteo Martino 2.0...

That does't mean I appreciate when she answer like this to the fans, to be clear ;)

• It is sad that no one is talking about Lube vs Trentino, top two teams of the championship. I love the fact that Osmany finally left behind his romantic relationship with the Olympics :lol: , start to concentrate his club team
    One thing is sure, Trentino will fight until the end. I believe an exciting match is ahead of us.
    And my bold prediction for today; Monza will steal at least a point from Perugia

• One thing is sure, Trentino will fight until the end.

My beloved fighters :heart:

I definitely hope so, because if you tell me it's going to end with a clear 3-0, probably I wouldn't bet on Trento, if you tell me it's going to end 3-2... Well, there would be more space fore hope :)

• That's a quite nasty wish, if you let me say that.
    And they're married since a while now, and that didn't prevent him to play well (she always was a bit of his manager, even if now it's more official).
    On the other hand, meeting her helped Ivan to stop being a 'stupid' kid more interested in wasting his money and party than in committing in his life, so thanks to her or who knows, may be he could have become Matteo Martino 2.0...

That does't mean I appreciate when she answer like this to the fans, to be clear ;)

Well the truth is I would have a better chance with Ivan if it happens. :mirror:

Jk of course. :win:

Or nah. :heart:

But I like Ivan more if he doesn't make it all about him. And in these past months, his constant pr is making him annoying to a lover of him like me. :mad:

PS. I like him when he has a bit swagger when he does his interviews. RIGHT now he's just trying to please everybody like he's an entertainer or something. :down: He's a f****** athlete godd***[* :wall:

That's why I'm not liking Ashling as his agent. She's trying to make it all happen for Ivan while Ivan really does nothing right now. :sleeping:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kk15 Don't worry. of course I know his managers messages :lol: :lol:

Now I learn Rai is making a documentary film about Zaytsev.

How do you even stop laughing after reading it? :rolll: :rolll:
    She should have said she was hacked XD :lol:

Go Lube :super: :box:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It is sad that no one is talking about Lube vs Trentino, top two teams of the championship. I love the fact that Osmany finally left behind his romantic relationship with the Olympics :lol: , start to concentrate his club team
    One thing is sure, Trentino will fight until the end. I believe an exciting match is ahead of us.
    And my bold prediction for today; Monza will steal at least a point from Perugia

I think lube will win the match easily,

my prediction on sets: 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1

(extra points at 4th set)

• My prediction for Civitanova- Trento: I think the first set will be a long one, something like 29-27 for Lube. Then Trento will lose confidence and the match. Maybe they will win a set. Maybe.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• And my bold prediction for today; Monza will steal at least a point from Perugia

I missed that part: I thought the same too after reading that it's possible they will do some turn over xD

that happened last week against verona

But last week vs Verona Trento won...

First surprise: Mazzone instead of Solé. I must say Solè isn't has its top lately, unlike VdV.
    Very nice action at 8-7 (won by Trento for 8-8 )

Now from 14-14 to 16-14 for Lube: in the Coppa Italia final this moment of the sets were crucial for Lube victory...

• Now from 14-14 to 16-14 for Lube: in the Coppa Italia final this moment of the sets were crucial for Lube victory...

And this time it was around 20... A missed opportunity by Trento on Nelli's serve and 2-3 errors by Lanza + few amazing reception and dig by Lube and they handed the set to Civitanova :(