CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I had forgotten how good server Sorokaite is.
    Strong, well placed and with not so many mistakes. Sometimes I see Italy play too "cool". So far, they are doing a decent job without playing with Bosetti (for me, she is the soul of team along De Gennaro).

Poland could upset Russia in the round of 16. This would be a major disaster for the tsarinas.

• Wtf was that Kakolewska ??? She has the worst defence ever -.-

• What a points from Sylla and Egonu from out of system sets...Both De Gennaro and Sylla gaved amazing sets.....

Egonu is now playing just amazing...

• Chirichella and Egonu setting skills today :what:

Sylla and De Gennaro out of system sets :what:

• De Gennaro to Folie, amazing <3

Folie is now at 5/5 in 3rd set :super:

• was that CC that delivered a jumping backset for a sorokaite kill??????

Yup, it was Cri. If she is underperforming as MB, she could have a job as setter ^^

Btw, after so many years I see Zarolinska again! I remember she was a monster some years ago. A pleasure!

• I expected more of this match, a lot of errors and ups and downs on both sides:roll:

• Sylla is now at 11/9 82% in attack :white::super:

I think She is the best spiker (%) after 1.round even better % than MBs....

• So, is it official? No matter what happens, Italy has secured the first place of B pool, which means is in the top chart, with Russia and Serbia?

I guess that now it is only missing to know which is the second and third from this pool.

• Wolosz is giving so beautiful sets to position 1. and 2., She is just amazing.